What the FUCK is Argentina's problem?!

What the FUCK is Argentina's problem?!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airspace
youtube.com/watch?v=qQ9VGF80XF4
youtube.com/watch?v=pRBNLJJIKHU
youtube.com/watch?v=8awV9MTvNgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Paraguay was a bad boy so it's neighbors had to take his toys away.

your ignorance speaks for yourself.

paraguay niggers invaded every neighbour they got, and got their ass handled.

Needed a replacement for the Falklands.

I'm jk Argentina live you bb

kinda looks like an upside down appendix

No. It was ours. They took it away from us.

Its like a penis. Entering brazilian anus

Solano pls.

why cant brazil and paraguay take care of theirs rain forest like we do?

Because you don't have it.

Reminder that Uruguay DINDU in the war and we were forced by evil Brazil and Argentina.

Reminder that Uruguayans bursted into a Paraguayan hospital and took the babies off their incubators and threw them on the ground
Paraguay also had WMDs, probably

wtf

Paraguay did nothing wrong.

Paraguayan nationalist Gabriel Prinsez shot Fabio Fernao, notorious Brazilian aristocrat that was visiting Asunción

Stop lying, it was Argentina who set fire to the Paraguayan babies.

The remains of a highway after being carpet bombed by the Uruguayan airforce, circa 1869
The act, largely condemned by all others participants in the war resulted in the death of 6 million Paraguayan civilians and non-combatants.

wtf i hate uruguay now

Paraguayan prisioners used as test subjects in Argentinian Death Camps, janauary 1870.

it never was part of Paraguay province territory but of Misiones Jesuiticas
i'm just glad it all didn't fall on Brazil's hands

AND I'D DO IT AGAIN IF IT WASN'T FOR THOSE PESKY KIDS AND THEIR DUKE OF CAXIAS

Aftermath of the Project Montevideo that resulted in the destruction of Asunción, the capital of Paraguay, through the use of thermonuclear orbital bombardment

jesuits are the worst that could happen to this continent

btw if you're wondering "why Paraguay hasn't ask for reparations", well we did receive it from Argentina and Uruguay but never from Brazil
pic related is one of the many argentinians to came to my country and help rebuild it from scratch, blessed be he

fuck you

Uruguayan weapons system targeting and subsequently destroying a Paraguayan orphanage, followed by firebombing a number of NGOs headquarters that provided free healthcare, education and food

Why should we, we were the victims of all this, we just defender ourselves.

We can all agree that Uruguay was the mastermind behind every war crime committed during the last couple of centuries

that's what your Uruguayan masters made you believe all these years
fucking Colorados

what if uruguay and brazil got together to build a bridge like this in the (pic related)? like would argentina be a piece of shit and cry about it even though it technically isn't touching argentina land?

*uruguay i mean not paraguay

Argentinian troops in the civilian massacre that was later known as the "Rape of Asunción".

>Be Solano Lopes
>"we need a way to ocean!"
>invade Uruguay
>invade Argentine
>invade Brazil unnecessarily
>war
>both sides agree the war ends with Solano Capture
>Brazil send 10x more men than Argentine and Uruguay
>Lopes send all males to war
>undernourished men, young and even children wit poor equipment
>just to save own head
>now its Brazil fault

Paraguayans would be happy because if it were not for Brazil Paraguay would not even exist. Argentine wanted to extinct with Paraguay, but Brazil said NO and just take the necessary strip of land that improve border defense.

>start a war
>want reparations

Shut up and Fuck off!

Fuck you

>"we need a way to ocean!
>invade Uruguay
brazilian edumacacation

jajajakjjasjkajksk el turcoooooo del liceooooo

He is right, Paraguayan aggressors were a threat to the stability of the region and the nation had to be purged.

callate urugato

I love killing Blancos and sizeing thr government with my Brazillian friends.

t. Venancio Flores

Post the full webm. Is there one for the Paraguayan War too?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airspace

We build over Argie airspace you silly :)

>full webm
don't have it. here's youtube link youtube.com/watch?v=qQ9VGF80XF4

>Is there one for the Paraguayan War too?
on the recommendations. here youtube.com/watch?v=pRBNLJJIKHU
notice how we NEVER had a border with Uruguay
how stupid could one man be to declare loyalty and military alliance to a country we don't even border with

This short video has the basics also:

youtube.com/watch?v=8awV9MTvNgI

>brown and mongoloid
Indeed they are a*gentinians

slight error on 2:22
>invaded Paraguay from the north
from the southwest* upriver. otherwise how would they capture Asuncion?
the rest is okayish
i also love how in every map Paraguay owns a huge portion of the Chaco region. that territory was in litige between 3 countries though Rutherford B. Hayes favored Paraguay most of the land up to parallel 22°S, which is why Paraguay maps before 1935 look like pic related
this obviously bothered the third country disputing those lands, Bolivia

oops forgot the pic related

They're paraguayans in denial just like everyone between the Uruguay and Paraná river.

Btw didn't Solano Lopez have advisors or opposition to tell him it was ok to try to make Paraguay more influential but that he should choose his battles wisely?

>Dude, are you sure you want an alliance with the unstable and isolated Uruguayan government? You know they are Brazil and Argentina's turf.

Thanks, though the Paraguayan maps aren't as detailed as I hoped.

>advisors or opposition
ahahahahaha
they all end up pic related or exiled in Argentina

1902 desu....

plus undermining the brazilian influence was and still is paramount to survival
the problem is: why the fuck he didn't just send mercenaries or our surplus cash for fucks sake Lopez

I imagine his idea was that Argentinians would be at least neutral which would let him reach Uruguay quickly and then beat the Brazilian armies there which wasn't that far fetched since BR-Colorado forces had like 20k soldiers while the Blancos had 10k, a portion of the Paraguayan army was enough to tip the balance.

Then it wasn't such a suicidal campaign.

Of course that didn't happen and it turned out to be a worst case scenario with EVERYONE allied against him.

it's the BIG BLACK ARGENTINIAN COCK WHICH KARA BOGA GAVE TO US SO WE CAN RAPE THE wh*toid br*zilians and p*raguayans

It's a nice province (where there're not paraguayians nor indians)