Doctor Who General - /who/

Doctor Whore ed.

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, Whittaker 13th Doctor) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

WE need more entries for classic as well as NuWho Doctors. Entries for Thirteen are accepted as well. Aug 10th is deadline

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GzqVBDaBPRQ
bigfinish.com/news/v/a-new-companion-for-the-fourth-doctor
hdtvrls.org/class-s01-1080p-bluray-x264
torrentz.ht/5d5b8ecadec8a2d957deea78de4249b46263f7a4
rarbg.to/torrent/6qwfdio
docs.google.com/document/d/1-unI1jJ596CzLgsVKu1DdwtsH5uXRnUckf-CGVFqRrQ/edit?usp=drivesdk
youtube.com/watch?v=ta9cfoJC5hk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=GzqVBDaBPRQ

Here's a list of Doctors that still need stories. (You can still write stories with other Doctors who already have entries. In fact, I'd be glad to have them. The 12th Doctor only has three stories! And Bill doesn't haveany sstories. Not even Bill/ Heather smut!):

>Fourth Doctor

>War Doctor

>Tenth Doctor

Kris Marshall Doctor with Japanese companion

Morbius Doctor

Rupert Boothe Doctor

Foreman "Jack Miles" Doctor

Auton Stratagem Doctor

More Thirteenth Doctor stories would be nice as well.

I'll also accept stories with just the companions.

Perhaps a story where Bill and Heather battle an army of Raston Robots?

Or a story where Series 7b Clara meets immortal space zombie Clara?

Or a story where Jack Harkness and Ian share a drink?

Or a story where the Brigadier and the Thirteenth Doctor are hunted by a wild Drashig on an island?

Or a story with the psychic from Hide, and the Third Doctor, battle an influx of Daemons?

Or a story with the Class cast, by someone who has seen the show please?

requesting Doctor Whore edits of
>Tennant's nude shot with the police helmet
>Smith in his underwear (from Christopher & His Kind)
>Capaldi in drag

What's some stuff that the show hasn't "explained later"?

More like Nurse Who

>Or a story where the Brigadier and the Thirteenth Doctor are hunted by a wild Drashig on an island?

I want to see Jodie fuck Jenna in the ass with a strap-on.
Just sayin'.

Oh, and I remember the monster appeared as characters from whatever pirated audio you were listening to. The story would start with a poor pirater getting attacked by a Davison with razor sharp teeth and red eyes.

>I want to see Jodie fuck Jenna in the ass with a strap-on.
...in your opinion

PETER DAVISON
STARS IN
DANCE OF THE DRASHIGS

Coming soon from Briggs Finish!

I wanna see Jodie and Jenna trib with a double ended dildo

delet this

in your opinion

PETER DAVISON
COLIN BAKER
and
SYLVESTER MCCOY
STAR IN

DAY OF THE DRASHIGS

The epic 55th Anniversary special from Briggs Finish: We Love Money!

I'll say what we're all thinking. Drashigs isn't that funny a meme

>we

>we

>we

Please write this I don't feel like listening to an audio based off of a spin off I haven't seen

>implying drashigs are a meme

carnival of monsters is the definition of /comfy/

Who is the most based Doctor?

Twelve.

Doctor Who is dead.

Eight

It comes from "I bet you like Donna" user who kept saying over and over that he doesn't want to listen to BF Audios or as he called them, "Fat old Colin Baker in his closet pretending to fight Drashigs"

Hartnell is the only correct answer

"I don't want to hear Tom Baker's croaky voice in some shit story about the return of the Drashigs" - DonnaAnon, paraphrased

? It comes from:

bigfinish.com/news/v/a-new-companion-for-the-fourth-doctor

>Ann’s first trip into space then takes her to the Planet of the Drashigs, as Phil Mulryne throws the Doctor, Ann and K9 into a theme park where different species of Drashigs are about to run wld. Fenella Woolgar (The Unicorn and the Wasp) plays Vanessa Seaborne. ‘Who doesn’t love the Drashigs?’ says executive producer Nicholas Briggs.

I might. I still have to write a:

1: framing story for Shit Trips 2

2: the rest of the Thirteen Trips fic

3: a Clara fic

4: maybe an end to that "Solitude SCP arc" with Thirteen

Plus maybe a fic for my fake Series 11. We'll see what I have time for.

>he doesn't love Drashigs

Thirteen Trips?

It might have been funny for like two minutes. Now it's just shit.

That's funny, I didn't notice /who/ memeing Drashigs until DonnaAnon

in your opinion

everyone laughed at how briggs the "who doesn't love the drashigs" statement is, that's why it's used to poke fun at indulgent references and BF's attitude in general. its not just randomly saying "drashig" for no reason

No. it's shit.
Any meme that only consists of reposting the same image endlessly is shit.

The fic where "Neo, Cloister, and the other trips are all Time Lords". It's gonna be a deep lore sort of story.

And yes, Cloister will regenerate into Neo

Drashigs are still funny. It's like "Chumbleys"--every time you say it, it becomes funny again.

in your opinion

UNDERGROUND, OVERGROUND
CHUMBLING FREE

Reminder that Colin is still the Doctor, McCoy and onwards are all imposters.

He stopped saying that after The Last Adventure!

SIR THE CLOISTERS

No, that's how the human brain works. By the thousandth time you repeat the same thing, it stops being funny. especially if it's just a picture of a monster from a 70s sci-fi serial.
Unless you have some kind of brain damage, of course.

>Unless you have some kind of brain damage

where do you think you are?

It would be the other way around. Clara is dominant, and has experience domming Ashildr.

in your opinion

SIR THE CLOISTERS

In your asshole

no

hdtvrls.org/class-s01-1080p-bluray-x264

Any torrent links to this bluray rip of Class? Can't find anyway to download it besides the super painful slow nitroflare way

>shada

D'oh, torrentz.ht/5d5b8ecadec8a2d957deea78de4249b46263f7a4 rarbg.to/torrent/6qwfdio disregard

New spin-off range; Old Doctors, Old Monsters

Fourth Doctor story first draft coming in

Feedback would be appreciated. Also some title help. I did a play on a doctor who title, but i'm not really attached to it yet.

docs.google.com/document/d/1-unI1jJ596CzLgsVKu1DdwtsH5uXRnUckf-CGVFqRrQ/edit?usp=drivesdk

>rewatching Class
For what purpose

ahhgnbakjgGJKgaeh;;; OH MY FUCKING GOD IS IT CHRISTMAS YET
off season /who/ is torture
all we can do is talk about chumbleys, drashigs and cloisters

Not really planning to actively rewatch it anytime soon, but I like having the Doctor Who shows on drive. I downloaded Class as it aired but that hard drive died and I didn't back up Class.

I wanna check out the intro in 5.1 HD because why not

youtube.com/watch?v=ta9cfoJC5hk

I hate that intro song.

Why? Because it GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND ON?

>tfw they didn't GO ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND

pretty much.
>tfw if I ever want to do an autistic 100% complete doctor who run I'll have to include Class

I liked it.

It grew on me. Unlike everything else about Class.

Did Moffat even watch Doctor Who?

OMEGA WHEN

pics plox

I want to kiss her pretty mouth.

>ywn lick sweet maple syrup off of Jenna "Pancakes" Coleman

>tfw the Who Wiki is the second result that comse up in a search for "K9 timequake", right after the official page

What even is this movie

Who made that poster?

Is The Night of the Doctor the most kino episode of NuWho?

how do I augment my viewing experience?

Definitely.

Some /who/ re

Weed

What does /who/ think is the most underrused monster? For me Reapers, you'd think they'd appear a lot based on their gimmick (paradoxes, in a time travel verse) but IIRC they're only in Father's Day and the Four Doctors comic (plus some cameos obviously)

Yeah, there's been pretty explicitly stated a bunch of paradoxes since Father's Day and they've never shown up.
They were pretty cool.

Well it doesnt matter now: they cant be in the universe since the time lords are back

The monsters are mostly boring and for the kids. Humanoid villains like the Master and Davros are infinitely more interesting.

They were a bad element that would only disrupt the point.

but isn't Rory a girl's name?

The Master and Davros weren't interesting as characters until Moffat.

no

booze. Helps w/ suspension of disbelief

Ask the Cybermen to convert your eyes.

but what about rory gillmore

Become a human Dalek

Fourteenth Doctor just revealed, pic very related

nickname. short for lorelai.

>he's never heard of the slippery slope fallacy

kek

>ywn cum on Jenna's expensive dress, causing her to take if off, leaving her nude

Why live?

I'm listening to the first episode of Classic Doctors New Monsters vol 2, and it's just a retread of Silence in the library but on a carnival planet and with 4, instead of a library planet with 10. Otherwise it's literally the same story - an ensemble cast with a corporate stooge, the vashta nerada are feeding because their forest has been taken away