i love northern italy

gib clay back

Italy is amazing

I love pizza

I love pasta

YES!

My mum loves.

I love nutella

Went there once. It sucked. There were no blonde people(except for the tourists) and everything was tiny. The toilet paper was tiny, the toilets themselves were tiny and the pipes were so tiny that they clog when they come in contact with germanic feces. The beds were tiny (legs hang off the end) and so were the people. Everyone is swarthy and short. They don't speak proper English and they're all poor. I didn't see a single cute girl when I was there. It was so fucking hot that you can't even go outside. Even the beaches and the olive oil was shit. It was hell on earth.

Dude you probably went to a tourist hot spot or something. Fucking moron, Italy is a gem and if you go to the right places it's unironically the most beautiful country on earth.

did you expect people to be exactly like in sweden?

Nice country. Except Rimini. That place is shithole.

he's probably just baiting

>It was so fucking hot that you can't even go outside
dad said the same when he was there. poor man nearly had a heat stroke

weak scandi bois

Anyway everything come from italy is delicious

yes, it's the best european country.

but he benchpressed 230kg once

Better and more beautiful than Goymany, yeah

t.Luigi

I didn't expect it to be so shit. Certainly the shittiest place I've ever been to.

I don't hate it but I don't love it

i retire what i said

>Let's go to a place known for being hot in the summer

to be fair, he was there to smuggle things, not for vacation

You Slavic by any chance?

but you have only been in shitty places, user.

>There were no blonde people(except for the tourists) and everything was tiny
sounds like a bullshit desu
where have you been?

nope, dad just had some shady connections when he was young

Yes :))))

that makes his point even more powerful

what did he smuggle?

your dad didn't bench 230kg, that's something the world's strongest man barely manages for 6-8 reps. youtube.com/watch?v=0ofTvm3Ljms
Swedish Youtube autist The Golden One benches 190kg, for example. if you hit 200kg you're basically in the top 1% of strength.

steroids and drugs

yes :)

italiy is a nice place full of wonderfull people
but sadly they dont like us

but he did though, he even got people to vouch for it

Then he'd be one of the strongest men in the world. Have you ever benched yourself? Do you realize how crazy 230kg is? Even with roids 200+kg is hard to bench.

Rome and a bit around it and the coast down to Terracina.

you dad seems to be an interestin guy.

are you following his path.
or you spend most of your life in 4CH.

i didnt say he never used roids

YES!!

me and my brothers are lifting too but my older brother got an illness which made him fall off. i doubt we'll reach my dad's level of strength though

most interesting part of him to me is that he stopped bodybuilding to become an artist

Again, even with huge dosages and a long ( 5+ years) or even 10 most guys won't be benching over 200kg, actually most tend to plateau at 150kg even if they have good genetics. Average natty lifter will maybe do 125kg if he's gifted. Perhaps your dad used shit form though amd cheated the rep

>a fit artist

i bet he slaughtered a lot of vaginas in his life.

of course

think what you want. all i know is that he got friends who has seen him benchpress 230kg
well, i got several siblings with whom i dont share a mother

this

FUCK SHITALY

>Rome
>Poor
you never been there right?

when I was but sixteen years old living in a student flat all the older mediterranean exchange students tried to trick me into sleeping with them because they liked my blonde hair and blue eyes. that was the gayest shit I've ever experienced

that's why I will never visit italy. I imagine that if I ever did I would just get gangraped by swarthy italian men.

no fuck you

Just grow a beard so they know you're not a woman dude. Are you tiny or what?

>I didn't see a single cute girl when I was there
are the girls there better than here?
i ever heard bad thing about germanic women

I am a manly man with sharp features. anyone couldn't mistake me for a woman

>There were no blonde people
thank G-d

I really don't know much about Italy other than its history, it seems to be a museum.

>I am a manly man with sharp features. anyone couldn't mistake me for a woman

that a pic of you then? because I'm not gonna post one of myself you creepy gay rapist

Finland

>blonde hair and blue eyes
>visit italy. I imagine that if I ever did I would just get gangraped by swarthy italian men
I've posted a similar fapfic to /ita/ before lmao.I'm blue eyed blonde guy as well

The scene of a dozen of fat hairy Italian men with plates of lasagne and pizza offered at me as some sort of cult sacrifice while they chant in church latin or in Italian tongue turns me on. They burn my body on an altar after I'm done eating all that food.

youtube.com/watch?v=nioOj6FTZQ8

life would be much easier if Italians would state their intention before molesting unsuspecting white boys

A friend of mine stationed in Italy says it’s nice, but he mostly likes that he can travel to the rest of Europe