Why do sudacas find this to be a novel concept?

why do sudacas find this to be a novel concept?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PmZGuPfGNrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I call it the realm of the Kingdom of Canada, The American Republic, Mexican Empire, Kingdom of Great Colombia, Empire of Brazil, Peru - Bolivian confederation, Provinces of Rio de la Plata and Chilean Reich

Because Spaniards discovered the place (inb4 but there were others before xD), which connected the old and new world entirely, and in the language of our lord it is called America. The first place to ever be called America is what today is known as South America. And because we are distinct enough from the burgers that we aren't desperate to prove we aren't exactly like them by all means necessary, like leafs.

why cant you name the whole thing america?

Ah yes the "Canadian sucks Unitedstatian cock again" thread

>Kingdom of Canada
arent they still a colony of the UK?

Because North and South America aren't one country, silly head :^)

But It's one continent

How do you call people from The Americas?

Most maps classify them as separate ones.

its simple geographic knowledge you fucking idiot. there are two continents in this hemisphere, hence when you refer to them it is with a plural noun. america is a singular noun and the nick name for the united states

>Mexican Intellectual

t. mexican
even in this post, he says "continents", not continent. it is north and south america, thus, when they are referred to collectively it is the americas. it's geographically and grammatically inconsistent to do anything else

>we wuz iberians
t. castizoincel

red+blue = America
blue=burgerland

The whole thing is called America, the blue part is los estados unidos de NORTE america

I don't get why LatAm is always so butthurt about this. I know there are dumbfucks in Youtube comments sections saying America is a country but most people here know at least North and South America are continents and that makes Mexicans, Brazilians, etc. "American".
Like we get it, you guys want us to call ourselves United Statian or something (not that we ever will) but outside of arguing with the same redneck online no one cares yet you guys just keep bringing back this one sided argument, sure, America is a continent but you think every American (united statian) is against you on that.
Calm the fuck down, you win, whatever

op is a leaf

who knows, I just ignore their rudeness

>Be the rest of the world
>Look to our continents
>only relevant country is the US
>US = America

>continents

this is the crux of the matter, south americans would rather be known as americans, than the demonymn of their own county for brand recognition, it's sad

It should have been called La Cosa.
The La Cosa Continent.

canada is an independent commonwealth realm meaning our only relation to the UK politically is that we share a head of state (the queen)

Yes, they are.

Canadians and Chileans share the same country? wtf....

No. For example imagine that in Europe a country decides to call itself the United States of Europe and excludes every other country from using "European".

>No, Jaques, I'm European! You are just French.

That's what happens here with American.

america is not one continent 89iq

Ok, so you are American AND North American?

One would imagine that the concept of America would be the union of North and South America but no, America is included inside North America defying all logic.

That's 89 IQ.

this country is the united states of america after all, so it only stands to reason that I am american, obviously, are you retarded? don't answer that, your opinions have already done so

If the continents are two as you think, why aren't you named the United States of North America?

because that's not the name they decided upon? is this hard?

he meant continent's, you absolute mongoloid

because of cultural diferences.

In spanish the entire continent is considered one continent and called america, while in english north america is considered a separate continent from south america and both are called new world or the americas.

So, basically a missunderstanding.

uhhhhhhhhhhh........

when women come to a wrong idea, they run with it,

also, her position on austrailia's status as a country is not far removed from the south american meme on the USA

>american phd's

>Chilean Reich
Can confirm
youtube.com/watch?v=PmZGuPfGNrY

autralia is bigger than europe, so is a continent.

Yes.

That's not how continents work.

continents are an entirelly cultural concept, there's not geographical diference between europe and asia, geologically they're the same land of mass, yet both are considered diferent continents.

But Australia is both a country and a continent. It being bigger than Europe doesn't mean shit.

Australia is a country, Oceania is the continent

brazil could be considered a diferent continent than latinoamerica if it were a completelly diferent culture, just like europe is diferent from asia.

like I said, anglos consider both south america and north america to be diferent continents while latinos consider them to be the same.

oceania is basically australia, since the other countries are nothing more than small islands.

There's no consensus. I was taught that Australasia was the continent in school.

More like why don't the US of A give themselves a real name?

But still, technically it's not an entire continent
As in Australia was part of Asia?

I'd sooner we rename south america than change the name of my country as it has existed for hundreds of years, you meme nation

why is the european union called "European union"?

same shit.

And I was taught that Australia was a country, and it was part of Oceania.
chad argie education > virgin pirata education

maybe chinks pushing the meme because of the amount of them in straya?

>Australasia

>we (iberians)
ah yes

T. Australasian

You can't possibly be this stupid, can you? This bait is so obvious that I no longer know.
Italians also call the continent America by the way

>You can't possibly be this stupid, can you?
check his flag, yes he can

Hmmmmm

>oh look, it's THIS thread again
anglos, I swear...

bump

you seem to be masochists

no, you're just brainlets who don't understand a simple concept:

>north AMERICA
>central AMERICA
>south AMERICA
>hurr durr, only muh country is america cuz we hav it on our meme name xd

nah, pretty sure you're just petty retards

of course user, we're the retards...

Stfu and go to mc donals faggot

else you wouldn't make these threads every other day, you're confused, can't read a map, all the usual factors

You're special, I bet you're from the south!

Are you blind or just retarded?

>you wouldn't make these threads every other day
I don't make any of these threads
>you're confused, can't read a map, all the usual factors
what maps or what 8/4s, it's as simple as I mentioned it above, north and south america are SUBCONTINENTS, america is the continent
it's probably a CHI baiting tho

American education, everyone.

>in my language this thing is called x so every language must call that thing x
oh boy

neither, but all of you sure are! combative contrarians all of you, can't stand you

funny, sure it's more hispanic education to be honest, insufferable twats

>unitedstatesians

LOS

It's actually the Dominion of Canada. They were going to call it the Kingdom of Canada but it was believed that this would upset the anti-monarchial yanks.

ESTADOS

CHICANOS

DE

NORTE

"America" comes from the name of an Italian map maker, brainlet.

And Italians consider America a single continent imbecile

Well done my neighboreeno to the north, this thread's a gas!