BUT ITS ALL FAKE NEWS RIGHT GUYS?!

BUT ITS ALL FAKE NEWS RIGHT GUYS?!

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/trump-refuses-impose-new-sanctions-russia-because-threats-are-enough-794831
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/03/donald-trump-russia-steve-bannon-michael-wolff
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/11/the-secret-correspondence-between-donald-trump-jr-and-wikileaks/545738/
newyorker.com/news/ryan-lizza/trumps-real-estate-ambitions-in-moscow
youtube.com/watch?v=8mKxeo67fn4
youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0
nbcnews.com/politics/elections/russians-penetrated-u-s-voter-systems-says-top-u-s-n845721
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegals_Program
youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE&
youtube.com/watch?v=93F-APVFB1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

America rigs elections all of the world all the time though

>both main American parties are trying to trump each other in nationalism and militarism

Muh social media campaign

Why are Americans so dumb

SOROS SHILL PLS GO HILLARY TO PRISON #MAGA

praisekek

Ad hominem.

for the millionth time, there has never been any doubt that Russia fucks with the US elections
The question has always been whether Trump himself conspired with the meddlers. I'm not a trumpfag before you all start sperging out

>charged for launching a social media propaganda campaign
So that's illegal in US huh

Fuck off, Vlad.

Bullshit.

If you actually think we have the power to not only fight, but defeat the biggest propaganda machine in the world, we're in your head rent free. RT was the best propaganda effort we ever had in all of our history. Did RT change the course of election? Nah, not any more than BBC changed the course of our elections

BASED POLAND!!!!
OP just got BTFO nibb@@@!!!
#MAGA

why the leader of the free world and worldwide democratic role model would never do such nefarious things

also if he found out after the fact but conspired to cover it up or willfully failed to disclose everything he knew about Russian meddling with campaign staffers

>post news about Russia in Sup Forums
>d-do no reply R-Russia!!
Hmmmmmmmm...

Really clutching at straws here. Your girl lost, get over it.

Like Donny Jr. didn't with that Trump tower meeting? Like Daddy Trump didn't know or have anything to do about it?

There's a reason Trump takes a soft stance on Russia and praises Putin every chance he gets. This isn't hard to figure out.

To everyone posting ITT: You have 5 seconds to prove that you are not a Russian shill or I'm going to open fire

>takes a soft stance on Russia
Explain to me how your current stance is soft, I'm not seeing it. You keep adding sanctions, you keep fighting in Syria, in fact nothing changed at all. It never does, you're ruled by deep state, nothing will never change

blyat

What the fuck are they even trying to prove?

That russian companies bought adspace?

That russian individuals used social media?

I don't understand the criminal element they're trying so hard to expose at all

>you can LITERALLY change the government in America by posting mean things on social media

What a joke of a country

LMAO LEFTKEKS THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING B A E S E D ROSSYA BTFO KEKS IN DEMOCRACY

nice russian spacing Iv*N

>This message brought to you by the Kremlin

mccarthyism 2.0

In the end, does it even matter?

Even if they find he colluded with the ruskis, congress wont do shit about it. It'll all just blow over like all of the other scandals Trump has had. If Trump can make it past cheating on his wife, grabbing them by the pussy, calling spics criminals, and calling places shitholes, along with being a questionable businessman.
Yet, evangelicals still vote for him in droves.

Before these things wouldve sunk any presidency.
Now I'm convinced that any future president could do these things and no one would give a shit.
I wouldnt be surprised if trump gets a 2nd term.

newsweek.com/trump-refuses-impose-new-sanctions-russia-because-threats-are-enough-794831

>deep state
Tinfoil tier.

Does that mean Soros is a criminal?

>hurr durr what is disinfo, enflaming partisan tensions and propaganda

>Defendants' operations included supporting the presidential campaign of then-candidate Donald J. Trump ("Trump Campaign") and disparaging Hillary Clinton.
>Defendants made various expenditures to carry out those activities, including buying political advertisements on social media in the names of U.S. persons and entities.

Great legal system you got there that didn't even fucking notice this

>Defendants also staged political rallies inside the United States

Clearly just harmless internet trolling

this is different. conspiring with a foreign antagonist government for personal political gain is treason. different from moral-fag extramarital affairs type shit

Soros shill here, can confirm we collaborated with russian hackers to rig the elections

jte niaue q lq kqlqsh

Read the article dipshit.

The Obama Admin did notice but didn't want to be seen as trying to sway the election. It was a damned if you do, damned if you don't, moment.

>To pay for the political advertisements, Defendants and their co-conspirators established various Russian bank accounts and credit cards, often registered in the names of fictitious U.S. personas

Is this even illegal? Shadow banks and all that.

>Beginning in at least 2016, Defendants and their co-conspirators used, without lawful authority, the social security numbers, home addresses, and birth dates of real U.S. persons without their knowledge or consent. Using these means of stolen identification, Defendants and their coconspirators opened accounts at a federally insured U.S. financial institution ("Bank I")

Haha OK that's illegal as fuck. Looks like Peter's going to get fairly well aquainted by the US penile system.

*yawn*

I just checked Sup Forums and the ShareBlue shills are in overdrive.

Now, personally I don't see how it would benefit Russia to have a president who wants to hugely build up the US military and put weapon systems in Eastern Europe, but then again I'm not Anderson Cooper or Lawrence O'Donnell, so what do I know.

>elaborate plot to interfere in the election through social media propaganda aimed at helping one candidate and harming the prospects of another
How is that different from any other election and standard campaigning? And when is America going to drop the Russian boogeyman stories and start acting like a real country with some dignity?

>And when is America going to drop the Russian boogeyman stories and

Once the Democrat Party comes up with a different excuse for losing the 2016 election.

So is it the russian government who did it or just private russian citizens?

Seems far too amateur for a government which probably has established american citizens it can go to for this sort of thing .

It just seems strange to single the russians out when no doubt every major country on the planet has some kind of hand in trying to get their preferred american elected as president

>2016
>Read about the democrat party massive corruption
>Slightly bant americans about that
>I am now interfering with US politics

>Is this even illegal? Shadow banks and all that.
I don't believe they are. Look at the charges they are facing.

>Russians charged with meddling with US election
I can see why. I mean, those companies who own the USA must be pretty pissed off that foreigners were able to do a better job of it.

THEY DONT THINK IT BE LIKE IT IS, BUT IT DO

Ok traitor. You don't care about the country, you care about making "libruls mad xDDD". Your political and social view is formed from spite. Fuck off with the persecution complex and read some history faggot.

“The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor – with no lawyers."
“The chance that Don Jr did not walk these jumos up to his father’s office on the twenty-sixth floor is zero.”
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/03/donald-trump-russia-steve-bannon-michael-wolff
"WikiLeaks played a pivotal role in the presidential campaign"
"messages show WikiLeaks, a radical transparency organization that the American intelligence community believes was chosen by the Russian government to disseminate the information it had hacked, actively soliciting Trump Jr.’s cooperation."
"Though Trump Jr. mostly ignored the frequent messages from WikiLeaks, he at times appears to have acted on its requests."
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/11/the-secret-correspondence-between-donald-trump-jr-and-wikileaks/545738/
"Many wondered why Trump, while running for the Presidential nomination of the anti-Russia Republican Party, was being so obsequious toward a former K.G.B. spy, who has a long record of human-rights abuses."
"Trump signed a letter of intent to build a Trump-branded building in Moscow, according to the Washington Post."
"Trump’s pursuit of the deal while he was campaigning on a platform of friendlier relations with the Russian President—a foreign adversary who controlled the deal’s fate—is scandalous, even without any other context."
newyorker.com/news/ryan-lizza/trumps-real-estate-ambitions-in-moscow
youtube.com/watch?v=8mKxeo67fn4

>My mutt brain can't handle internet shitpost

Odd, because I seem to remember this happening with leftists and Obama for 8 years in which all dissent or criticism of him was dismissed as racist.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

>social media propaganda
it's literally nothing

Yeah because he was a muslim kenyan commie tyrant right? Get a grip Alex Jones.

youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0

Note that this did not apply from 2009 to 16.

You mean aside from opening multiple different bank accounts under false indentities to pay for pro-Trump advertisements?

Pretty far for a prank, don't you think?

>Whataboutism

Mutts really do argue like toddlers

>BUT ITS ALL FAKE NEWS RIGHT GUYS?!
fuck. you are SO STUPID!!
MAAAAANY times wrote list of russian oil
s bussinesmans and putin's friends who contacted with trump's close friends.
your national security SOLD.

>advertisements
This is a long way down from literally 'hacking the polls' like they claimed. It's amazing liberals still think people voted for this moron because of his campaign and not because they simply couldn't let hillary win. The vast majority of Republicans are not 'le megapedes' that shitpost on Sup Forums.

fucking russians baka i literally cant it was her turn

>This is a long way down from literally 'hacking the polls' like they claimed

Who's "they"? Interference is interference, mutt, you guys got fucking rekt by the Russians.

And if they had rigged the polls I'm pretty sure Trump would have won the popular vote as well.

This is so sad and pathetic. Every election since 2000 that the Democrats lose, they have to invent some excuse for it.

They dont even care about the country anymore. It's party over country for them. Unbelievable.

>for the millionth time, there has never been any doubt that Russia fucks with the US elections
Shills denied it all the time though

>This is a long way down from literally 'hacking the polls' like they claimed

nbcnews.com/politics/elections/russians-penetrated-u-s-voter-systems-says-top-u-s-n845721

What were you saying again? Why the fuck do you put party over country you fucking traitor?

I mean. If it's inevitable you might as well enjoy it, right? Personally I'd start working on a plan B.

>In the end, does it even matter?
Yes, all you listed is typical politician scandals, colliding with russians is a treason.

>Seems far too amateur for a government which probably has established american citizens it can go to for this sort of thing .
All russian agents were kicked out
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegals_Program
Russia is not USSR.

I'm hoping Mueller comes through the GOP doesn't aid in obstructing the removal of Trump. McConnell, Ryan and a large portion of them are traitors for turning a blind eye when they knew this shit was going on.

>social media propaganda
so fake fb profiles and trolls counts for espionage and sabotage
LMAO
i'm sure the west has never used exactly the same tactics
pathetic tbqfwu

ITT: ShareBlue has a chimpout

>traitor
The country was founded on treason shithead, and I doubt the more sensationalist headlines will end up true, If they do then impeach him and move on, no one will give a shit except alt shite shitters because he was only elected because people had two fucking choices.

>obama
>leftist

Hillary did more damage to Hillary then troll accounts could ever do.

>CNN themselves admit to pushing the narrative despite not having shit
>people STILL waste time crying over this

hey guys I shilled for trump on Sup Forums but putin never sent me my check
y-y-you guys got yours right? Im sure it just got lost in the mail

These guys are the Democrat equivalent of birthers.

Your fucking president is a KGB agent, what are you talking about?

>this country was founded on treason
So that makes it ok?

>Sensationalist headlines
Weird, because there are now 17 indictments. Headlines don't do that.

>17 indictments and counting
>b-b-b-b-but fake nooz

Who would win, all American intelligence agencies combined vs a couple Russian guys shitposting in their basements for 15 rubles an hour?

youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE&

>WHEN Sup Forums GOES FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. EVERYBODY GRAB YOUR TINFOIL HATS, WE'RE GOING ON A RIDE.

Are the indictments fake news?

Shush American, or I'll hack your pc

>b-b-b-but fake nooz!

17 indictments Ivan.

Russia choosing your president or knowing where some guy was born. In America, it is hard to tell which is more important.

If only the MSM bothered to look this thoroughly into Hillary's Iran and China ties...

No one in their right mind thinks it's fake news. You don't even need an investigation just look at who he was hanging out with before the election or how Mueller refused to testify at first.

Fake news. Kniw whats real news? The Trump tax cuts are worth $600 a year to me Get fucked libs

bullshit. Meuller is after Hillary and Obama both if whom will die in prison

>veritas

More whataboutism, eh?

sure thing bud

I do not believe this bullshit for a single moment

>17 indictments

>us rigs elections does coups everywhere
>when russia elects a president (in the u the president doesnt even have true power) suddenly everybody cares

>russia meddles in the election
>doesn't even tell russia to fuck off
Talk about cuck

>so what if X was done to Y, what about all the X Y does

Trump's new american national anthem (official)
youtube.com/watch?v=93F-APVFB1E

Why is replying to every post STILL not a bannable offense?