I just watched this for the first time, with almost no prior knowledge of its cult status...

I just watched this for the first time, with almost no prior knowledge of its cult status. The only thing I knew going in, was that its notoriously bad.
Jesus Christ, I wasn't expecting to laugh so much. Why do so many of the plotlines in this movie go absolutely nowhere? Why can't Tommy Wiseau read lines that HE wrote? Why the fuck is all of his dialogue dubbed?

Other urls found in this thread:

newgrounds.com/portal/view/547307
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I haven't read it, but you should check out the book "The Disaster Artist". I'm sure it has all the answers in there.

Really was not that bad. Who ever edit the fucking movie is the one who fucked up the most. As for the dubbed lol I have no idea.

This is surprisingly NOT the worst movie I've ever seen.

>blaming the editor
No editor on the planet could save Wiseau's god-awful acting.

I ordered a signed bluray copy the other day.
Also 3 pairs of Tommy Wiseau boxers.

Read The Disaster Artist. It's a great book, far funnier than the movie, and actually answers some of your questions.

Now go see it in a theater

lol those really exist too.
Tommy even claimed they are the best underwear in the world.

I wonder how true that is?

I'll tell you when I receive them. Had to order them from Murrica and I'm a Yuropeon, so it'll be a while before they arrive.

Holy shit. Is this real?

Reminder that this guy made a multi-million dollar fortune somehow.

Genius is impossible to fully comprehend. If we could answer those questions, we'd all be as brilliant as Tommy Wiseau.

It's not as bad as people make it out to be.
Also, Lisa is fucking hot

Being a slut =/= being hot.

>Why the fuck is all of his dialogue dubbed?
Some of it is because of audio issues and the general hectic nature of the set. Most of it is because Tommy was so nervous and bad during all of the takes that his dialogue was unusable. It was so hard to get him to say lines without fucking up that they stopped worrying about getting good readings.

For all that people have been bitching about Franco's poor line delivery in the Disaster Artist trailer, he probably came close to the way the line was given on-set.

anyone got a decent torrent of this?

Yes, the book is incredible

do you think sestero is gay?

>TFW went to a Room screening this weekend.

Shit was insane. Happened at a little indie two-screener, so many people turned up that they wound up opening up the second theater at the last minute for a simultaneous screening

The whole movie is on YouTube, mate.

Went to one last month. Some guy bought a metric ton of spoons and another guy showed up in a tuxedo

newgrounds.com/portal/view/547307

now this