>villain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LMM6jfeaxOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

name a single thing he did that could even remotely be considered villainous

>help people appreciate life more
>by killing them

he released 6 shit sequels.

They were killing themselves slowly everyday. Jigsaw just gave them an ultimatum.

If they failed, they killed themselves. It was their decision not feel pain to redeem themselves.

I bet you like big government too

>I interfere in other peoples lives because I havent got one myself
>I think I have the authority to do this

he isnt a villain, just a dick

>it's a OP is a pseudo-intellectual edgelord who grew up watching the Saw movies when he was only 10 years old episode

pretty sure the legal definition of putting people in boxes where they have to severely handicap themselves to escape is "murder"

Why did he want to punish people just because they had different hobbies than him?

Also I only watched the first 3, is the rest worth it? 3 was kinda boring to get through. Is he really dead btw?

This. Why doesn't he worry about his own life

Because he doesnt have one. Thats why he fills the void of his empty life by fucking with others.

Maybe it's because by the time Saw 1 starts, he's already fucking dying.

>They were killing themselves slowly everyday.
woah

He is such a whiny man-baby
>waaah I don't like the way you are making a living, kys
>waaah you didn't cry with me when you told me I had cancer, kys

What did Adam do wrong in his life to be imprisoned in the first Saw? Why was he subjected to the game?

Oh. I've never seen any of the saw movies

>I don't kill people
>I just put them in dangerous situations that are near impossible to survive without severely injuring themselves
>its distasteful

John Kramer was a moron

You dont say

>Mutilate and traumatise people in tje most horrific ways possible
>All because someone smokes or eats one too many cheeseburgers

How is it traumatizing them when they live?

Aren't they happier now?

Every single person on Earth has bad habits, he can basically pick anyone at random for a game. Shitty premise desu.

t. pleb

youtu.be/LMM6jfeaxOc

He should have targeted scummy politicians or bankers who truly fuck the world up and not some fucking random nobodies whose lives don't affect anything.

When are we getting an anime-masturbating NEET who reeees at his worried mom in SAW?

Yeah, I liked him too before getting into natural rights and libertarianism. Now he comes off as a deranged moralist seeking meaning in the last months of his life.

Now I want an alt-right Jigsaw

>punishes cucks by chopping their cocks off

How would that punish them? They don't use their cocks anyway.

>expecting basic logic from Sup Forums

Jigsaw
Clean your room