Spider-Flop

>SJW media sucks its dick
>SJW Casting to appease negroes, YAS QWEENS, pajeets, ching-chogs and twinks
>Youngest actor playing Spider-Man to date to get those sweet millenialbux
>headed by the mouse and it's infinite bankroll with full on advertising blitz
>Won't even outgross TASM2

How many times does Hollywood need to fail before they realize that niggers, SJWs, loos, tweens and chinkers don't have any fucking money and aren't worth pandering to?

Can't wait to see Black Panther fail to reach even 200M domestically

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2015/03/amazing-spider-man-2-profit-box-office-2014-1201389608/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't mind me just btfoing your shit thread with some dubs

>tfw you can't get dubs on command

imagine being this angry about a children's film

>This amount of delusion

What's a chinker?

here, you can have mine

>B-b-but muh China

Marvelcucks on suicide watch

I enjoyed the movie.

>crys like a baby non-stop about diversity in a marvel movie
>wonders why their women are out fucking niggers

Why are you kids so into dubs? It's just a fucking number that will vanish tomorrow.

We'll all vanish some day, user

dubs of truth

He really dodged a bullet. If it was loaded his face would blow up but would still live with only the sense of taste and hearing..
Imagine that...

why do i keep seeing this weird strawman fantasy reply

reddit really has been spewed all over this board

Crystal can get it.

It was actually pretty good surprisingly. It's kind of annoying because I am racist and I can't use this as an example of why appealing to minorities is bad. They just had to do a good job didn't they?

Nobody cares

Nice false flagging mouseshill

What? You don't like my social engineering?

Any BLEACH kino that has outgrossed Spiderman The BLEACHENING?

>Garcelle Beauvais who plays Liz Allen`s (Laura Harrier) mom and is married to Michael Keatons character Adrian Tomes

LIFE IMITATES ART
or is it the other way around?

How the fuck does Sup Forums call this girl ugly

they hate anything that is darker than wonderbread

Why do you even care? If you don't like it, then don't fucking see it. Hollywood isn't pandering, they're simply reflecting today's diverse society.

>i'm downright obsessed with how many millions the latest blockbuster is making

ok

>640m without asian countries
>gooks fucking love Spider-man
I literally don't understand why this board is so desperate to call this movie a failure.

Marvel Pajeets really relying on Chinese to bail them out

>laughing at another sjw failure means you are angry

POTTERY

you are like a little baby

If this isn't a failure, then neither is BvS.

I unironically like nu-MJ

BvS isn't a failure because of box office.

This movie has already been more profitable that BvS and made it's budget back more within three and a half weeks and without China

Raimi does it again

she's wearing so much fucking makeup

Worldwide, retard

>best DC had to offer with it 2 biggest Heros
>against the SECOND reboot of Spiderman in like 10 years
yeah sure they are totally the same

>Spider-Man: Homecoming Production Budget: $175 million

>Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Production Budget: $250 million

totally the same
also i wouldnt say BvS was a failure, it just underperformed

>Muh foreign
It's already more profitable than ASM2

easy, look at OP

I wonder who could be behind this thread

How did Sup Forums manage to export it's company wars BS to Sup Forums?

>Worldwide
Spiderman Homecoming hasnt even been released in 2 of the biggest markets outside of America, which means OPs whole argument collapses on its own
>retard
12-year olds shouldnt be on Sup Forums
not only that but the budget for Homecumming is less than the one for AMS

>A girl wearing no makeup isn't attractive
Whoa...brain overload here

Not adjusted for inflation, show the whole page you fuck, why are you here lying ?

Small cadre of DC shitskin posters from Twitter who must defend their Zaddy.

naw everything wrong with Spidey was because of Sony

>M-muh inflation!
Even adjusted Homecoming is like 3 million under the first ASM

>Not adjusted for inflation
Have to be sad to be you

I stand corrected

So it literally has to die on it's arse in China, Japan and wherever else to not end up beating TASM.

What does yaaas queen mean?

What's wrong with casting people of color in the new Spider Man movie? Queens nowadays is the most ethnically diverse borough in the city, so it makes sense for Peter to have diverse friends. The only way to get White MJ and Flash back would be to have the movie take place far east on Long Island, presumably somewhere that isn't Brentwood, Islip, Bay Shore, Hempstead, Freeport, Elmont, or even New Cassel.

>China, Japan and wherever else
those numbers are just domestic and in the weeks(?) that the movie is still playing in America im sure it will surpass TASM but i dont think its gonna get close to any of the Sam Raimi domestic numbers

>So it literally has to die on it's arse in China, Japan and wherever else to not end up beating TASM.

It opens on 11th of August in Japan, and September 8th (!) in China, that's a long time for people to watch rips, also China only gives back 25% of the box office money to foreign studios.

Also no wonder Sony pulled the plug on the 'Amazing Spiderman' reboot it did pretty mediocre.

Even if it didn't release in China and Japan at all Homecoming will still outgross ASM2 and be about on par with ASM

Even if it was a flop, which it's not, but even if it was there are obviously certain things these companies are willing to make a little less profit for in the short term in exxhange for greater profits in the long term.
The multiculti agenda is one such thing.
Whites don't watch this Jewy shit like they used to, while POCs eat it up like candy.

>no wonder Sony pulled the plug on the 'Amazing Spiderman' reboot it did pretty mediocre.
Sony didnt have merchandising rights for Spiderman movie related things, so they got nothing from toys and other crap
which meant they bascially got peanuts from what was probably one of their largest movies budget wise, i mean it was bascially on the same level as Avengers

>BvS features the three most famous superheroes ever in pop culture for the first time ever in a movie
>not only that but its literally Wonder Woman's first film appearance ever
>it was blatantly designed to be the true start of WB's MCU, with Batfleck as their Iron Man and to get Avengers level box office, aka 1.5 billion
>not only could it not reach 850m, Man of Steel was LITERALLY more profitable for WB in the end
>absolutely disastrous reception
>the damage control for its sequel, which WB was basically forced into going forward with because production started a week after BvS premiered, has gotten to the point where Joss fucking Whedon has taken over post and is literally reshooting a large portion of it, rumored to take up to two months

Meanwhile
>Spider-man Homecoming was never expected to hit a billion, Sup Forums shitposters are pretty much the only place you'll find people saying that is was supposed to make that much, sure as fuck not anything in Variety or THR
>critical success
>literally more profitable than BvS right now and its predecessor, ASM2
>its production cost is around 100m less than BvS
>hasn't even completed its worldwide run yet, which includes two major territories that love Spider-man movies

Comparing the two is stupid. You consolewarfags are sad.

It's a flop, in that it's way below what Sony hoped for, this movie was going to be their big summer blockbuster, as it stands, it will beat the previous failed reboot by a rather small margin.

It's not a bomb though, as it will earn the money back, but again in terms of profits it is a flop.

With the emoji movie not making money, and Dark Tower bound to be a disaster, Sony Pictures can't be doing well.

>it will beat the previous failed reboot by a rather small margin.
Why is everyone pretending the ASM2 budget wasn't significantly higher than Homecomings?

>Amazing Spider-Man 2‘s $708.98M worldwide fell short of that, and its $202.85M domestic was off and the $506M foreign was good but that enjoyed a boost from a burgeoning marketplace in China. The biggest problem, according to our data, is that the movie cost too darned much at $255M. That left Sony Pictures with a $70.38 million net, or a 1.12 cash-on-cash return, and 18th place in the 2014 rankings.

deadline.com/2015/03/amazing-spider-man-2-profit-box-office-2014-1201389608/

Thats an 80 million dollar production difference.

How to black children feel about going to see this movie and getting excited to see their hero Spider-man, then the movie is interrupted to remind them they were slaves who should be always #RESISTING and never having any fun?

>What does yaaas queen mean?
It means "I'm a self-hating white female aged 16-30"

>Spider-man Homecoming was never expected to hit a billion
Next you will tell me everyone expected it to be BTFO by Wonder Woman.

Were people expecting WW to actually be good?

>chinks
>not being loaded

You right, we should call her disgusting

you're*

Find me a single real projection where this was said in a real publication.

Not some blogger or shitposter.

Looks like an abo

You should see her parents.

Homecoming already surpassed TASM2 domestically.

forced diversity doesnt always work

>Black Panther
unironically, this movie looks great

If get, SM: HC is shite

Your post would carry more weight were you not laughing at people saying exactly the same thing about Suicide Squad last year.

>Been out for three and a half weeks
>Outgrossed both ASM films domestically while having a much smaller budget
>Is already more profitable than BvS
>Hasnt been released in China or Japan, two huge foreign markets for Spider man
Can falseflagging Cucks like OP be banned?

I wonder who could be behind yours.

The cast represents the demographics of the area in which the film takes place. Yes, you could point out that white people didn't want non-whites to move into their neighborhoods and that forced demographic displacement does not justify changing racial representation in a film, but that doesn't matter.

You need to learn to suck it up - this is the future of the industry.

That movie isn't diverse though.

>Referencing another cultures death god on the poster is a bad thing

So I guess you have articles saying that 1.5 billion was the target figure for BvS?

I liked it.

>Can't wait to see Black Panther fail to reach even $200 million domestic
There's some black chick flick put right now which has made almost $70 million domestic in less than two weeks. The US loves black movies, they always do good there

Please god let this mean that superhero movies are dying.

You guys need to grow the fuck up.

>having your biggest star pander directly to India in your movie is a good thing
>having a literal car commercial in the middle of your movie is a good thing
>referencing a death goddess when you blatantly stated the Asgardians weren't gods in earlier films is a good thing
>reeee-ing to the heavens about empty symbolism, then hypocritically embracing this cynical pandering is a good thing

and not least of all

>the Asgardians are suddenly gods again because reasons

>>Been out for three and a half weeks
Ok
>>Outgrossed both ASM films domestically while having a much smaller budget
And having RDJ in cast and shittier cgi and less practical effects
>>Is already more profitable than BvS
No it's not.
>>Hasnt been released in China or Japan, two huge foreign markets for Spider man
That hates niggers
>Can falseflagging Cucks like OP be banned?
No, but you might be, shill.

>Can't wait to see Black Panther fail to reach even 200M domestically
Doubting based Ryan Coogler. And the black market is underserved and its success might surprise you.

>Outgrossed both ASM films domestically while having a much smaller budget

Both of those were a failure, that's why they rebooted AGAIN

>Is already more profitable than BvS

Maybe, which in turn means squat since BvS is considered a box office failure.

>Hasnt been released in China or Japan, two huge foreign markets for Spider man

Amazing Spiderman:

China $13 million
Japan $7.4 million

Amazing Spiderman 2:

China $46 million
Japan $4 million

So only Amazing Spiderman 2 did really well in China, and that's likely because it opened in China at the same time as in the US, meanwhile Spiderman Homecoming opens at September 8th in China, that's two months (!) after the US release.

Also China only gives 25% of the box office gross back to foreign studios, which means out of the $46 million Amazing 2 made, Sony only got $11.5 million

And why are you excited about Japan, it's not doing well there at all ?

>headed by the mouse
>the mouse

Holy fuck that's cringy.

>Black Bolt being wasted on this shit

feels bad man

From the black side I can understand it perfectly, I never blame them, I would do the same thing if I was them.

But from the white side, I mean haven't these people read The Bell Curve? Life is an intelligence test and you are essentially starting your kids off with a -2 to INT right off character creation. It's the most important stat!

How come you guys always say its just laughing? Nobody who is perennially fixated on identity politics, making dozens of threads about it daily, and putting on an aggressive demeanor just belie how emotionally invested people like you and OP are in your imaginary culture war. You have 0 self awareness on this matter because youre actually delusional

Really you don't know?

DCucks

Makeup only looks good on ugly chicks, if youd ever been within arms length of a chick who wasnt a hambeast you would know that

What is even being argued in this thread? That it flopped? We know Thats not true.

Why are you writing so in depth in the finances of a successful children's movie? It just looks like a desperate attempt to convince yourselfnitnflopped and chalk it up as a win for le redpilled MAGAPEDEs. It's fucking bizarre

>capeshitters vs. poltards: the thread
I wish I could murder every single one of you degenerate virgin retards