Give me one good reason to hate him.without the word ¨reddit¨

give me one good reason to hate him.without the word ¨reddit¨

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dFY3BBwIFGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=dFY3BBwIFGs

To hate him? None.
To not like him? Plenty.

hate is a strong word, but his reviews are too shallow to gain any insight. I only watch reviews for movies I have already seen to get extra knowledge regarding things I might have missed. stuckman doesn't offer much.

I have to say that it you are unsure wether or not to watch a movie, judging from the few reviews I have seen, he might be passable.

what I can say for certain though is that he is miles better than jeremy jahns.

milquetoast, smarmy, smug dope with gay opinions

I'll give you a thousand reasons.

perfect example that tattoos arent for everybody

The Signs tattoo is ugly as sin. The Cowboy Bebop one is pretty good, but I would never want it permanently inked into my body.

To be fair that is a quality tattoo

it's a great tattoo but like user said

TELL

His face is unsettling. Those cheekbones are fucking uncanny. His opinions aren't very good or insightful.

THAT

I don't know who he is but he looks like the kind of guy that uses the #resist hashtag un-ironcially.

R E D D I T
E
D
D
IT
T

"His opinions aren't very good or insightful."

I can understand the insightful part, but who the fuck are you to say if someone's opinions are "good." They're fucking opinions.

He's a smarmy beta loser.

GET

Shit taste and absolutely no knowledge about cinematic theories, film history and the basic aspects of cinematography.

based our Sup Forums guy

that photoshopped this nigga aint no nigga

No reason to hate him as he seems like a nice enough guy with at least a rudimentary level of taste (he didn't suck Spiderman Homecoming's dick like Jahns and all the other shit yt critics) but I'd like to see his viewing choices branch out a bit. He never reviews anything foreign or documentary or independent beyond flavor of the month overhyped indieshit like It Follows or The Babadook. No really interesting choices or films I hadn't previously heard of. He also tends to go along with the general critical consensus, which makes his reviews extremely predictable and kind of boring.

He also seems to have that irritating love of "geek culture" that is so prevalent today. His tattoos are evidence of this, as is his surface level love of entry level cape comic books. When he recently said that Stephen King was his favorite author I rolled my eyes. Such a pleb "geek" choice. Nothing wrong with enjoying King now and then but if he's legitmately your favorite then you really need to try to expand your taste.

who reads books though

his analysis on enemy was solid

am I the only one to see the hypocrisy in this?

Looks like Chris Wideman

Am I the only one who thought this picture was very odd? When Chris showed it as evidence of his "diverse" upbringing it just seemed so off that he's the only non-black person there. It reminds me of rich girls posting pictures from their mission trip to Africa on facebook. Seems so artificial and weird, like he used a bunch of black people as props to pose with.

Zod's Snapped Neck

He's a spineless faggot

TO

THE JUDGE

20 minutes

he's the type of guy to get goosebumps when bohemian rhapsody comes on

he needed to remind us what he grew up with

Isn't this the faggot who rewrote the BvS script to make it sound like they're two teen girls in a fight?

KANJIKLUB

his claim that TFA was the best film of 2015 and an original, well written/acted film

>20 minute response to RLM making a joke in passing at his expense where he goes on about how much it hurts to have his idols shit on him
>30 minute response to his terrible BvS script where he considers quitting the internet entirely with the typical "this isn't fun" spiel
>15 minute response to people pointing out that he says "I grew up" with every other review where he claims he did it on purpose to fuck with people

I don't actively hate the guy but I'll have a good laugh when his obviously thin skin finally gives way and he pisses away his e-fame over nothing

I have never seen a """"reviewer"""" say so little about the subject he's reviewing. I'm 100% confident, you can make a program/script that can generates his """"reviews"""".

He's only popular because he validates the plebeians opinions.

He has such a thin skin you'd think he's actually autistic. See the BVS script video, RLM response etc.

But other than that his reviews are enjoyable, if not shallow at times. He sometimes misses the point of a movie but everyone's prone to mistakes.

I hate the excessive use of that word on this board, I just wanna forget about it.

Smug, annoying, shallow, generally autistic, huge fanboy.

ZOD'S

Women are stupid and I don't respect them, that's right I just have sex with them

reddit

he watches stuff before I do and has money

He is the most bland reviewer ever and doesn't deserve as many views he's getting. It ruffles my jimmies whenever mediocrity is rewarded just like most people get annoyed when mediocre movies like Transformers gets tons of cash.

Fucking weeaboo.

>shilling your homesite as usual
fuck off faggot

Do most Youtube people even read books? Besides the ones who make their channels about them? I assume some who make "educational videos", but it doesn't seem to be widespread.

Why do people get so upset when RLM makes a slight joke at their expense? It seems like people are really bothered by it. To an Unsettling degree. They weirdly defend or justify themselves.

>that blurry garbage dolly zoom at 0:10

He also claimed to be a huge Star Wars fan but didn't even know anything outside of the films existed. Also rated the 2D show over the 3D one.

Who is more /our guy/ Latza or Stuckmann?

Kino

I won't give the typical "Le weeaboo" response because Cowboy Bebop is a fantastic show, and the quality of the tattoo is substantially better than anyone weeb tattoo I've ever seen. However, not something I want on me permanently

Send this to him.
Email, facebook, whatever.
He gets so mad and sad kek

>Looks like Brian Singer

He likes what you'd expect him to like and vice versa

LOL

>Enemy isn't about spiders taking over the world, there's only one way to interpret it
Fuck off, directors intent don't mean shit. It's cooler as mind controlling cosmic spiders.

He is literally into cucking

They can't take a joke because they're petty weak willed people with no sense of humor. Doesn't surprise me that folks of that kind garner such a large following. I'd say most people I've met in the world are the same way.

He lives in Ohio

Didn't he enjoy Ghostbusters (2016) more than Ghostbuster 2?