I just marathoned the first episode of The Man in the High Castle

I just marathoned the first episode of The Man in the High Castle.

It was great all the way until the twist at the end. I feel like I just wasted my afternoon.

At least it explains why he wasn't repulsed by the human snow falling on his sandwich.

>I just marathoned the first episode

The Axis conquering the US is a laughable concept.

How did that even happen in this timeline?

I live in a liberal part of Iowa

Enjoy your visit

Got nuked, gave up.

just marathoned the season 2 trailer
someone tell me how it was

Are blacks slaves and did Hitler liquefy the African population in an experiment on the show?

From what I learned in the first episode, the blacks stick to the west coast and the neutral zone and are killed if caught by nazis. But not slaves.

>germany with nukes
wut

Because of their own policies (drafting physicists into the Wehrmacht, purging Jews and others from academia, not giving it support, etc) there was no chance they would have nukes before the USSR and USA steamrolled them.

The woman in the west coast is a weeb.

>drafting physicists into the wehrmacht
Holy shit, the Nazis were THAT dumb?

I fucking wanted to see italian occupation zone. It can be actually a nigger/jew safe heaven where they are allowed to work at olive plantations. Faccetta nera, bella abissina n'shiet.

>making shit up

Never post about history again

What did I make up?

>tv show with time travel
>fine
>tv show where merica is a bitch
>MUH REALISM

Heydrich turns up at some point in the season, and a vague reference is made to him being in charge of "cleansing" Africa to create more lebensraum for the ubersmensch.

Timeline deviates well before the war actually starts, it's stated that the USA was a weak shell, ruined by degeneracy and selfishness long before the Nazis came.

Is this show redpilled or bluepilled? if it's muh ebil nazis I'm not even gonna bother

Nazis are unironically the good guys in season 2.

I think they try to portray them as muh ebil nazis but all we get are

>strong community
>nobody even locks their doors its so safe
>most relatable character is Obergruppenfuhrer Smith
>no niggers

What anime is that from?

It's neither.

Season 1 was burdened by the shit liberal book. Season 2 had the voice of the fuhrer guiding them.

>Obergruppenfuhrer Smith
The same guy who goes against Nazi regulations and murders a doctor to save his son?

shit show with forced everything

The same guy who had a large part in the American version of the Holocaust and isn't affected by it.