Why do Muhammads/Europoors think that public access to guns is a bad thing? Sure a few people may die but we have 315...

Why do Muhammads/Europoors think that public access to guns is a bad thing? Sure a few people may die but we have 315,000,000+ people, not to mention all the freedoms this country comes with, and stuff you guys would probably kill for

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ebXnfytbr2o
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZBrEFaiW6V
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now that I have your attention: reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

>tfw no AR-15

Guns are fine for adults but not for americans

What freedoms do you have that we don't?
Being able to be Nazi isn't a freedom

You are mistaken, no one thinks that americans shooting each other is a bad thing

nice

The Armenians know why not to give up their guns

Also America is the last large white population with guns who can defend Europe in a full blown nigger raid

>implying armed civilians can fight of a military force

armed civilians is the perfect reason to cluster bomb civilian areas

fuck off

>bombing your own civilians have no consequences and soldiers would be more than happy to genocide their own families

Turks seem to have no trouble with it...
youtube.com/watch?v=ebXnfytbr2o

last time I checked the netherlands was leaps and bounds more successful than turkey

Cunt

Because vocaroo.com/i/s1ZBrEFaiW6V

It is though

All of them

Kys

>sharts on your child's grave

guns are bad because they only serve one purpose.
public access is bad because most people aren't responsible.
i am replying

They're weaklings who are easily manipulated by hyper-emotional propaganda, and who take pride in the fact that they're more easily ruled and dominated by the gov and criminals.
They're definitively some kind of neutered asexual, 21st century creature.

Why don't Amerishots use less guns and celebrate more Easter?

you can own a gun in many nations and many US states are more restrictive that several European nations. What we need in America is a registry for for all semi auto-weapons and handguns. The fact that this kid was tipped off to the FBI before the shooting is proof of this

People in the US are more likely to die from easily treatable diseases than firearms because of their retarded healthcare "system."

Good thing I have no children :’)

>not to mention all the freedoms this country comes with

>Also America is the last large white population with guns who can defend Europe in a full blown nigger raid

@85711213
If thoughts and prayers are good enough for dead school kids, why not take away your guns and when you cry, we'll send our thoughts and prayers to you.

Not in my definition of freedom.