Low on new OC Edition

pastebin.com/Zi0MW4bz

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RX4OhvkkHR4
youtu.be/1zOSmScTr_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for eddie

Why did Lynch think making himself the star of the show would be a good idea?

Official Aging tier list for returning actresses:

>S Tier
Norma

>A Tier
Lucy, Nadine

>B Tier
Laura, Log Lady

>C Tier
Audrey, Shelly

>D Tier
Sarah Palmer

>JUST Tier
Donna

so is that the midget or not?

HELLO FRENLO :^)

how can you not like Cole

Meditating on thoughts of Sheryl Lee or even just dedicating mental power to constantly have a stream of Sheryl thoughts going is very healthy

Audrey scene confirmed pointless

Reminder that The X-Files is cannon and that Fox Mulder and Dale Cooper are good friends.

look at the right hand near the box. that's his shitty midget hand. look at the bottom of the trench coat, he's definitely being propped up by something

david lunch lol

JAMES JOYCE-RIVALLING SHERYL NOVEL WHEN

Gordon - Ocelot
Albert - Kaz
Diane - Eva
Cooper - Big Boss
Dougie - Venom Snake
Major Briggs - The Sorrow
Windom Earle - Skullface

An episode without Candie just doesn't seem worth watching now.

Why is her face fat but legs skinny

I'll start writing tomorrow

I like salt & pepper but not as a main meal

Japs hated FWWM

youtube.com/watch?v=RX4OhvkkHR4

>he fell for the Candie is more than a bit character meme

Daily reminder that Phillip Jeffries is going to come back in the 18th episode and THE SHIT IT COME OUTTA MY ASS

*blocks your path*

What went wrong?

Switch Log Lady with Shelly and Shelly with Norma

Friendly reminder that Sheryl Lee is the whitest and purest thing in the whole world

You are a pretty big idiot if you think Sheryl Lee aged better than Madchen Amick

give it up faggot

>yfw Jeffries comes back in episode 18 and reveals that David Bowie never died and it was all a marketing stunt

>only one more month of this and then it's all over and Twin Peaks is done forever

I'm not gonna be able to handle the Finale

Obviously "difficult" or otherwise subversive choices Lynch makes with the story and discourse aren't inherently bad just because they're challenging. Often it's the opposite, because they contain a depth you can't immediately recognize or appreciate without due consideration and context.

But I think people should generally keep in mind that "unenjoyable" moments, writing, developments, and other formal choices are not inherently good just because they're challenging or "hard" to superficially appreciate. Just because it's weird, or characteristic of Lynch's style, doesn't mean it's inherently good or brilliant.

But he has a neck. Eggman didn't

Nigga here, Sheryl's the best

>when last episode is so shit it kills the thread

Did Diane write "let's rock" on the windshield in FWWM?

She's always had a big head and a skeleton body. It's laughable in MIB 2 when she tries to look curvy

umm excuse me sweatie

or Gordon is Zero and Phillip Jeffries is Ocelot

When this season ends, it'll be pretty clear that S3 is the weakest.

desu yeah, /tpg/ can't stand to have an actual sub-par episode because then people just argue between exaggerating how atrocious it was and frantically sucking Lynch's dick and insisting all criticisms are invalid.

good memes tho

Well done jumpingmanposter, very well done

HOWEVER

Probably not. If there's any connection she must be involved with who or whatever did write it though

>I didn't like it because I didn't understand it
jap bitch got LYNCHED

Do NOT lewd!

Candie>>>Sandie>>>>>>>>Mandie

Head is too big,

To be fair, it DOES look like it's written in lipstick.

she's also german

Diane --- I knew you had the gift.

The only good thing that happened in season 2 was Mr Treymane

>No Candie
>only 10 seconds of Coop

TAKE ANOTHER LOOK SONNY
IT'S GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN

all wrong, pic related is the purest waifu

That's what I'm sayin

so 12 was the first disappointing episode

Have you seen Jap tv and film? They cant understand anything unless it's clearly spelled out and repeated 5 times

Laura was a whore for everyone in Twin Peaks who was raped and murdered by her father. She is perhaps the least pure person who ever existed.

Someone post pics of the qt girl in the grocery store

oh goddess

BOB, please

Yes yes morguefu, exceptional, very well done, praise all around

HOWEVER.

This nigger is sad... He doesn't understand.

Imagine getting to be that chair bros

I think I agree with you, but that's probably because 1-2 are very similar stylistically, all things considered. 3 has that off-kilter sincerity and low-fi aesthetic removed. It really does feel more like an 18 hour separate project designed to continue Twin Peaks than it does a third season.

YES ALBERT, I TOO WOULD LIKE TO MEET WITH COOP FOR A BEER!

Diane being the one to say Let's Rock bummed me out so much. I liked the episode anyway, but I was expecting some Black Lodge insanity last night.

Silly, Audrey-fags. Dirty, dirty, dirty midgets...

Hello. Yes. Talk to me.

Pretty much. Not to make excuses but it almost felt like it was in purpose. The French woman scene that went on forever for no reason, Dr. Amp and Nadine repeating shit we already saw, Audrey's scene that went on forever and told us almost nothing. All the scenes that were important to the main plot were a minute or less

Mr. C - Liquid Snake

Laura was so impure that her mere presence was enough to corrupt Donna in the pink room.

>watching the new episode
>scene where cole is telling the story to the french girl, knock on the door
>he walks up to get it
>as he opens it, hear a strong thunk and a whooshing sound
>albert is just standing there, nothing unusual/supernatural like laura superimpose in the scene, scene just carries on
>spend the next minute and a half trying to figure wtf happened
>turns out mom was cooking downstairs and she dropped a pan because the handle broke and that was the muffled sound i heard through my headphones

what other living kino-maker could do this, break into my house and loosen my pan handles

mark frostes LOL LOL LOL LOL

season 3
>Audrey is slut
>Shelly is slut
>Donna is richard's mother, death, slut
>Laura created by MOTHERFUCKIN GOD

>faggots are pretending this guy runs the glass box so ep 12 wasn't a waste of time
Sad!

Wait, I missed how Donna is Richard's mother, when was that?

Sarah Palmer is such a great actress

Someone please photoshop Jame's bike reflected in her shades

>Laura was created by God
>managed to fuck everything up so badly that she ended up as a dead whore anyway

Did Leland eat a lot of jerky? Or turkey? What was her problem?

Shelly aged like milk, don't kid yourself. Norma is still damn fine, tho, I agree.

jack rabbits place is episode 14

more audrey/charlie on sunday

WORST

EPISODE

OF SEASON 3

that pan dropping was probably the best part of the episode

Laura was gone like a turkey in corn, so it triggered her. Gobble gobble.

Observations about e12

- Sarah Palmer has an inherently scary face, Jesus Christ
- would still hit Sherilyn Fenn
- liked Tammy more somehow this episode. She's going to die, I think
- The coordinates are for fucking twin peaks?????? Why does evil cooper need coordinates for the place he fucking came from???
- Loved Harry Dean Stanton's character this episode.
- CREDITS????? I have never been more angry with an episode of tv in my life, it was GREAT then suddenly egghead midget and FUCKING CREDITS

NO!

Shame shes typecasted into weirdo roles. youtu.be/1zOSmScTr_w

>doi t for her
what did you mean by this

that was pure K I N O, redditfag

You mean Victoria? That overweight girl behind the counter? The one who sucked off Oscar (the guy who got killed by Laura's mom) the day before?

[SHARP EXHALE]

>watching the new episode
>scene where cole is telling the story to the french girl, knock on the door
>he walks up to get it
>as he opens it, hear a ton of girls laughing loudly
>think it's some LYNCHED moment
>turns out it was just a bad idea to move into a house with 2 college aged girls

Screenshotted

Maybe. You don't know

>The French woman scene that went on forever for no reason

I really feel like this was another message to be decoded. From Cole's description ("she's my mother's sister's girl" vs. "mother's friend's daughter went missing") and all the emphasis on the motions she made. Plus their total lack of meaningful exchange (Cole doesn't even acknowledge Albert's wine question, even though it's implied both know what he really asked). Seems like they're trying to communicate in a way that's safe from surveillance, or at least reveal only what they want her to know if Diane is somehow listening in.