New GoT angry review is out

new GoT angry review is out

youtube.com/watch?v=O5Nj6Les3Eo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j4CnzEorAkY&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wasn't this guy on hiatus or some shit claiming his work is exhausting or some crap

So this is the content that enraged Enrique decided to destroy his userbase for?

This is great. I can watch this 50 minute review and decide if I want to marathon the whole episode or not.

where in the fuck are angry joes ears

Mr.Metokour's review of Perturbed Pedro is out too.

Fuck those. I want my boy Preston.

Who is this guy, what's he called?

On a side note the 10 seconds I watched of this angry review didn't seem particularly angry

this. what a fucktard.

This is not Sup Forums fuck off.
This guy gets it.

>ratings and comments disabled

Hmmm. now why would you not want to hear feedback?

>Who is this guy, what's he called?

Alarmed Alejandro

Vacation includes making reviews of tv shows

Someone should spoil the rest of the season to him.

>Mr.Metokour
Unfunny cunt, who patches his lack of humour with Sup Forums memes.

It's unscripted talk between friends with no editing.

jose the joker

he doesnt do reviews. they are more like "dont do the same mistakes these retards did"

assblasted alfonso

>49:29
>review

>Mr.Metokour
This guy's a Sup Forums regular is he not

Frustrated Fernando

cesar chavez

So, I'm guessing he realized he can just make Trailer Reactions and TV/Movie Reviews instead of actually working on his sub par Videogame Review Show, and make as much if not more money.

Can't blame him honestly. He is doing it like a champ too, disabling comments and ratings for a month. That will make everyone that doesn't want to bother with him unsubscribe and those who like his new content won't see all the backlash.

I can see him looking maybe 200k Subscribers but slowly gaining more as time goes on. The game review shtick is over, its easier to just do a trailer reaction and breakdown for 30 minutes and do a Movie/TV Show Episode review for an hour than it is playing a game for 4+ hours, doing skits and buying costumes and shit for a 20 minute Video Game Review.

Fact is, 3 months from now people will forget this shit and his channel will still be growing. Reaction Channels are all the rage nowadays, just look at a Channel like Tyrone Magnus. Nigger has 1 million subs just doing 4 to 10 minute reaction videos.

It could be worse

youtube.com/watch?v=j4CnzEorAkY&t

Fuming Felipe

Seven Dollar Sanchez