What the fuck went wrong?

What the fuck went wrong?

Nothing. Rick and Morty is the best animated series of all time (adult or otherwise).

Nothing went right to begin with. Other than the microverse episode this series is 100% garbage.

This.

I'm not typically in the woman-hating Sup Forums neet bandwagon you guys are constantly riding, but uuuhhh....

This is kinda worrying.

>HURR DURR WHAT IF RICK PICKLE?!!
>written by a woman
Who'd have thunk it

Forced diversity. It's a cancer that will consume art itself and what will be left is homogenized content, each indistinguishable from the next.

Nah, the simulation episode in season 1 was very good. The one with David Cross. Actually, season 1 in general is very solid. Scary Terry was great, Mr. Meeseeks was funny.

Does anyone else not find this show funny, but watch because it's sort of interesting?
It pales in comparison to comedy shows like The Thick of It, but for a cartoon it's pretty entertaining.

I didn't fall for /t/v memes and really enjoyed the first 2 seasons. This episode was god awful though, really boring and not even remotely funny

the episode was just ok. I really enjoyed the first two seasons but can't put my finger on it. why did they focus so much on the family drama? usually when they incorporate that stuff it's subverted for greater comic effect.

ohh

Harmon fired all the competent writers after season 2 because mid-way through production they threatened to strike and demanded healthcare coverage. Then they replaced them with women. It was a double whammy blow to the series and it will probably never recover.

you had to ruin it with that last sentence.

get off your high horse, faggot.

get some taste pleb

the two minute monologue about facial hair and the irony of putting effort into not looking like you care about your appearance was the breaking point for me

guaranteed that was a woman from california or san fransisco, the only people who think such banal idiosyncrasies are actually funny

you shouldn't have to get called Sup Forums just to state the obvious that women aren't as funny as men

Don't they have new writers or something? Last night's episode wasn't really that funny.

So this is why the first episode was great but the second one was meh

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

it was fucking awesome episode.

>first episode was great

>"Morty (burrrp) Mulan SAUCE is the new forced meme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>"Le Athiest babble"
Top-teir episode my redditng friend.