wheres the leaks

>Bronn can't even be bothered to wear armor

Damn that guy is hardcore

>iT's DiFfIcUlT tO eXpLaIn

JUST

WHERE ARE MY LEAKS

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

there are no leaks retard

I tried to fix the leaks myself since you guys didn't want to fix them. I used MSpaint I don't know how it looks, why didn't you fix them, /got/?

Reminder that Casterly Rock was just a shitty castle and wasn't built into a mountain like everyone thought

God I want Jon to fuck Dany on a boat, I want him to fucking thrust himself upon her while loudly grunting. I want Dany to attempt to stay composed,but ends up moaning loudly in pleasure. I want Tryion to watch all of this and slowly jerk off while thinking of Where ever do whores go. I want Brienne to slowly peg the king slayer, while using his golden hand to finger herself at the same time. I want grey worm and the rest of Unsullied to scissor each other at a slow pace that will build momentum. I want Jorah to stand in the corner crying on to his frayed dick thinking of his queen getting fucked nice and hard by her nephew. I want Bran to warg into Drogen and jerk his dragon cock while watching all of the lustful fucking upon the boat, and than I want him to drown all of the above in a large quantity load of dragon cum. That would truly be a song worthy of Ice and Fire

DUDE EVERYONE CAN TELEPORT NOW

What was her fucking problem?

bong genes innit

ARMOUR RANKING

>loras tyrell
>oberyn martell
>mace tyrell
>jamie lannister
>everyone else

Why are people saying Arya is Euron?

What was that bullshit line about tywin "building up casterly rock from nothing"

Casterly rock was an impregnable fortress for thousands of years even if tywins father gave jewels to whores I don't recall him tearing bricks off the walls

It is in the books.

Ten good men.

>implying it's not the ayys all along
I will laugh at you all when the flying saucer comes down in the last episode of this season and the ayys reveal their master plan.

Over a terabyte of shit was hacked from HBO
The leaks are coming

budget

What did he mean by 'letting Isaac go'
Did Dabid want to write Bran off because of too much complications?

>casting off the yoke of superstition
wtf I love Cersei now

Dabid stop

>weird looking kids grow up to be weird looking adults

strange, how could this happen?

What's this?

wait where is this arya is euron shit comong from? wad there another leak?

am i baited?

*dragons are faceless dags

I know her boyfriend.

Remember when Daario was Euron? Good times.

"the stakes, they have a-fallen"
----r&d 2016

Redditfags who don't know about Euron being Daario

do you even wrap your armour in leather?

what the fuck is wrong with you?

When dany went on about her "" struggle "" she said she was raped but that was her husband and she ended up enjoying it wtf??

no its confirmed

Based George insisting that Dany die.

100% confirmed that Dany will be a villain in the books.
D&D are letting feminism make her into a hero

>he really was a cunt wasn't he

He's been dead for years and old flower bitch is still roasting Joffrey. Love it

Why are D&D so fucking obsessed with "X Number of good men"

yeah everyone and their mother already knew this

Jon Snow is going to plunge his valyrian steel sword into Dany's heart

What happened to Kinvara?

>Tyrion says Daenerys shouldn't attack King's Landing with dragons because thousands would die

Wouldn't it make more sense to warn her about all those caches of wildfire underneath the city that might catch flame?

Is it still Jack?

I'm so happy your home Bran! WF is yours! I know my place and wont attempt to keep you from your rightful position as Lord of father's house.
Oh your a wizard now? That's cool, tell me all about it!

She is such a good girl.

Cersei's managed a few asspulls to become a threat. What will the asspull be that leads to her defeat?

That's not Widow's Wail tho

doesn't change the fact that she was raped

He has such a punchable face, I love it

Because they want shit to happen but don't really know how to do it, so they use that phrase because it sounds plausible to normies
>muh medieval Seal Team 6

Season 1 Sansa is for _____

>TEN GOOD MEN
>post leaks
>*Teleports behind you*
>He's gradually getting away Euron!
>snekfu
>Arya IS Euron
>OH MY GOD HOW COULD THE RAVEN GET THERE SO QUICKLY
>Boatsex when?
>FROM THE DUSTY MESA
>JUST

There's your whole thread

Nope

It's saying they wanted to kill Bran off instead of Dany

hack writer cheat codes

BOYS?

He really fucking was though. Not even in a lovable Euron way.

Yes yes well done Dabid well done

HOWEVER

So what did Daenerys do when she got to Dragonstone and found a wall full of Fetuses?

How did Jorah heal so fast? Did his X-Factor kick in?

How did they know Sam did not have Grey scale the day after the surgery? There is an incubation period isn't there?

How the fuck did Jon even get to Dragonstone on a ship? Euron and Arya's fleet remains are clogging up the channel isn't it?

How did Jaime March out an entire army without anyone noticing? They left casterly rock and went to high garden right they weren't at Kings Landing and split forces?

lyanna and rickon were ugly as fuck too.

these starks genes are goddamn awful. robb and sansa lucked out from tully genes though even sansa ended up looking like a young boy george.

Tenderly caressing

fake news

It's so stupid that the faceless men never marked Arya despite her threatening one of their men.

giv salsa pusy

Human walking speed is ~3mph. Let's cut that down to 2mph because the army of the dead seems to be taking its time. 2*24*30 means that the army of the dead could cover 1400 miles in a month. How have they not reached the Wall yet?

Husband's can't rape their wives

Apparently in Season 8 there's a theme that Euron ("secretly") fights for both sides of the conflict, but in episode 4 it's revealed that "good" Euron which was fighting on Dany/Jon side is actually Arya. Also she dies during that battle.

post yfw
>I've done my part. I've brought ice and fire together.

Except the show went to shit when he was killed.

The general pattern of the season that a near-universal consensus of savvy viewers can detect is non-plot central characters are being trimmed. Like Sam could just send a teleporting raven to Janarys to tell them Jon's lineage. Sam and Hempstead are bordering on redundant roles plotwise and DnDlogic-wise.

Did anyone else notice how the maproom in dragonstone looks different in s7? How did they fuck this up?

She miscarries Jaime's baby

He abandons her to ride north and fight the Lich King with Jon and Dany

My hope is she becomes deeply depressed, lets KL go to shit and then gets stabbed anticlomactically by some rando who turns out to be Arya. Or Jaqen. Or waif. Or Syrio. Or Bran/

The last scene of the show is just the killer pulling off face after face of every character so you're left never knowing who it was or what (if anything as even real all along.

BREEDING

what? so there's two Eurons? That's fucking retarded

Sand snake(s) escaping could still happen somehow since the order of those leaks is largely wrong.

All in all it's pretty disappointing knowing what we will get.

>Tywin warged into Tyrion

That pimple on her forehead. Somebody fucked up in the make-up department

She's pretty.

fucking dragons are transformers

being proud of.

based GRRRRRRRM

need preston now desu

the fatman is an even bigger feminist

they seem to go in random directions

white walkers in crastors in s2/3
white walkers in hardhome in s5

hardhome is far further north than crastors

nice shitpost

>wheel of time 'the ways' discovered

>In the end it really was a Song of Ice and Fire
GEORGE I'M SURE YOU WROTE THIS

Seriously though does becoming the Three Eyed Raven cause you become a sociopath?

I mean telling your sister she looked pretty while being raped really the right thing to say.

They're waiting for it to snow in the south

>check her twitter

She's such a normie she almost feels attainable.

Whose Empress?

>Wouldn't it make more sense to warn her about all those caches of wildfire underneath the city that might catch flame?

Dnd don't give a fug

>all aryafags look like hotpie

it makes sense

>kiss my sword
what symbolism is this scene trying to convey?

Spot on. It's always been the same user. This is just the new iteration of the matrix

she consented to the sexual activity therefore it wasn't rape
not only did she willingly marry him knowing it meant having sex with him, she did so under false pretenses with the aim of betraying ramsay. She was explicitly asked for consent multiple times, by littlefinger and by brienne and again at the marriage. At every opportunity, she willingly went ahead with the nuptials.

But apparently its rape because "She didn't enjoy it"

God I wish.

I am not even exaggerating here - she's so ugly that I feel physically ill every time I see her deformed face.