Pick the better movie

Pick the better movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lrhNPS4nbmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gone with the Wind. Is this even a serious question? It develops its characters through multiple arcs, is larger in scope, and is better-written (given that it was adapted from a best-selling novel).

gone with the wind, terrific characters, no groaners (I'll never let go Jack), and more poetic

basically

>Is this even a serious question?
Titanic is basically the Gone with the Wind of its day. Both romance films that were massive box office successes that stood for ages (adjusted both are in the top 5 of all time), won record breaking numbers of Oscars and critical acclaim, and has become thoroughly ingrained in popular culture and a staple on television. Seems comparable enough.

so all they have in common is superficial qualities?

Titanic, Avatar and Gone with the Wind are practically the same movie. Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

>he doesn't recognize Gone with the Wind as one of the original white power movies

why do you think mammy was so happy

>terrific characters
Are the characters of Titanic not terrific?

>no groaners (I'll never let go Jack)
Scarlet's constant cries for Ashley became grating

I like Cameron but I found Titanic lacking. I don't have a vagina so that might be part of it. I don't mind males liking it though.
Gone with the Wind is probably overrated but I'll pick it. I'd not willing watch either though.

Well, I would rather watch Gone With the Wind than spend its runtime asleep, which is more than I can say about Titanic.

I prefer Titanic

So my wife's ancestry DNA profile came back with >1% Ivory Coast origin. Am I a nigger lover or is this statistically insignificant? She is pale white with blue eyes and zero black features

My dead dad's favorite movie was Titanic. He died earlier this month. I miss him.

What was the point of this post?

was this the best supporting actress of all time?

>Jack
completely flawless
>Rose
completely flawless, but sad
>Rose's mom
only wants money
>Cal
evil dude who hits women and wants to marry Rose for no reason because they have no chemistry

on the other hand:

>Scarlett
determinator, adulterer, proper lady, with a soft spot for Ashley despite wanting to keep Melanie happy
>Rhett
a gentleman, in love with Scarlett while knowing that she is in love with Ashley, while also being his own man, somewhat rude but deep down he's got a heart of gold
>Ashley
torn between Scarlett and Melanie, classic betty and veronica situation, sad, shell shocked
>Melanie
good character, has no faults, except for her naivete about Scarlette's intentions, foil to scarlette

and I haven't even seen gone with the wind in three years while i watched titanic last month

Save the edge for reddit, kid.

She wants people to feel sorry for her, like all persons with a vagina.

It was a genuine question

Titanic,Gone with the Wind has aged like milk.

>Gone with the Wind has aged like milk
surely you jest

youtu.be/lrhNPS4nbmQ

There's no way one can watch Gone with the Wind in a single session.

Take your ritalin user, you're spazzing out again.

Gone With the Wind is like the golden culmination of all of Hollywood to put forward all technology and money to transport the medium lightyears into the future.

Titanic is like the rampant escalation of all of one man's ego to put forward all technology and money to vacuum everybody's wallets.

I prefer Titanic. Neither are great. Good, but not great.

>Titanic is like the rampant escalation of all of one man's ego to put forward all technology and money to vacuum everybody's wallets.
Are you suggesting that Titanic is not well made?