Honest opinions on this cult classic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SG5Y3DR_F1k
youtu.be/JcmylxQ0ma4
youtube.com/watch?v=PLVnx9R7LrA
youtube.com/watch?v=xcMoedVAzHQ
e-hentai.org/g/1057551/d058a74b24/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Loved it. 2 was soso, didn't use alot of monsters from the original cartoon.

James Gunn kino

It's good the way it is but I wish they had made it PG-13 like it was originally planned. I really really like the atmosphere of it though. The whole horror party island setting is great

Great. I'd rate it third of anything to come out of the franchise.

1. Zombie Island
2. Witch's Ghost
3. Scooby Doo 2002

good for the most part but the villain ruined everything to me

Never saw it because the villain scared the shit out of me.

perfect casting

Holy shit the wikipedia summary for this film. It reads like it was written by a robot.
>Fred and Daphne become trapped in the wrong bodies until the Daemon Ritus corrects it. Fred in Daphne's body says "I can look at myself naked" and then looks down his (her) shirt at her breasts.

Scrappy scared the shit out of you?

It was okay as a kid, dumb now.

SDMI is really how Scooby Doo media should be done, though. I wouldn't mind if they did another live action try with darker themes.

How do you know who the villain is if you've never seen it.

James Gunn is an inspirational and subversive writer
youtube.com/watch?v=SG5Y3DR_F1k

I don't know, I assumed it was that horrifying ghost from the commercials.

Scrappy annoyed the shit out of me, that's for sure.

>budget was only 84 million

Had amazing sets, decent CGI for 2002 and an amazing cast

why can't this be done today? hell the sequel was only made for 25 million

>that last series of farts
Holy shit. Literally.

Because CGI is really fucking expensive these days.

Do you miss early-mid 2000s movies and shows, Sup Forums?

Before 2007 came along with iPhone, Out of Jimmy's Head, Great Recession, History Channel showing non-history shows, social media, Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit booming in traffic, the fucking Big Bang Theory, etc.

>Fart off, bro, me and you

>ughh, I was born in the wrong generation! Like if you're still in love with the old classics xD

I was born i the right generation, because i experienced the early-mid 2000s

Get the fuck out of my thread you cock smoker

Saw this in theaters when I was in the 3rd grade. Back when life was actually fun.

Haha imagine if Ronan and Peter had actually started farting at each other. That would have been epic.

I was like 16 when I first saw this movie and Velma gave me a boner during most of the movie.

>go back and watch this clip
>shaggy is the most swole of the group
was shag the leader the whole time?

Witch's ghost and this is essential kino core

You best be including Zombie Island in that list.

literally filthy frank tier post
youtu.be/JcmylxQ0ma4

Mystery Incorporated is a solid cartoon series and you should watch it.

>pg-13
source my good chum?

I pretty much only remember Welma's tits, oh, and the 'pass the dutchie' joke with Shaggy

They're both as kino as it gets

CHECK THESE LITTLE MAN

Which cartoon is the one where Velma is canonically a lesbian? I wanna see that.

I got your kino, right here.

youtube.com/watch?v=PLVnx9R7LrA

youtube.com/watch?v=xcMoedVAzHQ

Mystery Incorporated, or at least it's heavily implied. With an original character do not steal voiced by movie Velma.

why is there a david cross episode of scooby doo

>It's good the way it is but I wish they had made it PG-13 like it was originally planned.

If they did this they could have had Frank Welker as Fred. Stick him in a blond wig and never explain it.

It was an adult swim Halloween special.

Zombie Island traumatized me as a kid and probably turned a few kids into furries.

Good Halloween movie, really. But I don't think I could see myself watching this unironically outside of the Halloween season.

It was originally supposed to be more Austin Powers-esque. More adult humor, no Scrappy.

Even in this version of it, they removed scenes because they were too dark or whatever.

I must confess, as much as I love Zombie Island and Witch's Ghost today, I gravitated more to Alien Invaders and Cyber Chase as a kid because they weren't as scary and dramatic, so I have a bigger nostalgia spot for them.

I watched this movie so many times as a kid. Daphne was my waifu. But my used to say Velma was much prettier. Recently tried to watch it for nostalgia but I couldn't. It's really bad.

Wow, the Mystery Incorporated Velma looks really cute with the ribbons and cat face. I always heard good things about this show, I'll have to check it out.

It's a shame they went to such an ugly art style with the new show.

>tfw no Velma/Hot Dog Water live action...

>tfw pic related scene at a young age gave me a hardcore gender bender fetish

Wtf I hate Scooby-Doo now

Why didn't they just continue with this show anyway?

You must be pretty happy about the advent of transgenderism.

Anyone who hates Guardians of the Galaxy would hate Scooby Doo without even having to know James Gunn was involved.

fuck no trannies are disgusting it's only hot in hentai when a dude magically becomes a woman or some shit

>heavily implied
What the fuck are you even talking about

I think they told the story they wanted to tell, the rest would have been a remake of the 70s show.

James Gunn best film to date

>2 didn't use alot of monsters from the original cartoon.
Not true

They went as lesbian as they could with Velma and Hot Dog Water without pissing off the American soccer moms. Especially with that ending.

>I am totally not gay! Believe me!

You aren't alone.

You've been hanging out on /u/ too much. There wasn't any winks or nudges that Velma and OC Velma were scissor buddies.

My nigga.

>mfw people rate the alien one, or even worse, the computer virus one as high as Zombie Island and Witch's Ghost

>It's a shame they went to such an ugly art style with the new show.

Yes, it was insanely bad, anyway it's (Be Cool Scooby Doo) been cancelled so there will likely soon be a new take.

Still better than the ones that came later.

Well that didn't last very long. I was wondering why it suddenly disappeared

Pic related is the product of a gender bender hentai. Not at all comparable to real-life trannies which always look like disgusting mutated men in drag and have a surgically-created meat hole between their legs. It's not gay, my ideal scenario is a guy turned into a women and pairing up with another woman, I don't even like traps.

Dude...you need to watch it again.

Hanging out on /u/ would lead to the opposite effect, I love lesbians and can't stand that place because they're always complaining about how such and such "isn't really lesbians." They're immensely picky and at the same time they whine about the lack of lesbians. And then they whine about the actual lesbian stuff being shit too. You know it's bad when Sup Forums is a site known for bitching about everything and a board still manages to get on my nerves.

>my ideal scenario is a guy turned into a women and pairing up with another woman
You are my my man. Got a source for that image?

I actually just rewatched Scooby Doo last week.
Damn, I could not keep my eyes off of Sarah Michelle Geller and Linda Cardellini.
Both of them were so hot.
I also couldn't help but notice all the mature jokes "subtly" planted throughout the movie.
Lots of jokes were awful and cringe worthy like the fart off.

>There wasn't any winks or nudges
They fucking changed the intro where Daphne hugs Fred's picture into it being Hotdog Water hugging a picture of Velma.

So OC Velma had some weird lesbian crush on Velma. It wasn't reciprocated.

here you go dude, one of my favorites
e-hentai.org/g/1057551/d058a74b24/

>s-she didn't reciprocate! MY VELMA IS PURE AND WAITING FOR ME!!!

Yeah, the show-writers totally just wrote in a veiled lesbian crush for Velma not to reciprocate. For shit's and giggles.

>watch the intro
>Daphne's not in it
What the fuck? Does she die?

>Harlan Ellison can see through dimensions and enrols the kids in Lovecraft University

Mystery Incorporated was such a weird show.

i would watch

>implying real life Harlan Ellison can't do that

Yes. She's sadistically murdered by Old Man Jenkins as revenge for them meddling. Season 2 is all about Fred doing what the cops couldn't do and trapping Old Man Jenkins, getting help from other bad guys he's caught in the past.

I'm not sure whether or not to believe you because I have heard that MI actually is a serious show where people die.

You're thinking of Philip K. Dick, after he abandoned his corporeal form.

It's not even the weirdest one.

Well it was supposed to be ratred R, but through filming they switched it to pg or whatever and had to edit it heavily.

Its why the second one is better imo

>his waifu isn't waiting for him in Balamb Garden

It's not that serious, don't fall for the meme.

There is a literally Saw episode and one character death that's pretty grim, but it's mostly usual cartoon shenanigans.

My nigga. That's a god-tier doujin. Seeing him break down more and more with every passing day was the best.

>him
Her.

>tfw the lesbian makeout scene that was supposedly filmed for the higher rated version will never be released and the original film probably doesn't exist anymore

It was still "him" before the breakdown but yeah, you are right.

Heh, tricked you into not misgendering someone. You are now polite.

Jesus Christ I've never seen someone throw this hard of a shitfit over being proven wrong.

Shut up nerd

Too late.

Velma is T H I C C

There's only one side that's supplied any proof other than their own headcanon and that's the one that brought up the intro. I'm not some fag who ships cartoon characters(fuck shipping in general) but the show-writers were obviously being cheeky hinting at something.

People get oddly defensive about shipping and use it to refer to "people noticing that the show has paired two characters together romantically."

>Someone posting a picture of Shaggy with tits somehow turns into mindbreak genderswap doujin discussion
How did I know this would happen?

Well yeah but it's not the whole "they were having hot steamy lesbian sex off-screen" like the original guy said.