Hello mr user, I will be your new therapist from now on, how do you feel?

>hello mr user, I will be your new therapist from now on, how do you feel?

What do?

offer him some vegetables

2013 was 4 years ago, m8
Hannibal-posting is dead

stab your nice leather chair with my pocketknife

DR. HANNIBAL, I'M FBI

i want to help you hannibal

I would never be able to afford Hannibal Lector

parents abused me badly and exposed me to a lot of death and violence as a young child. I grew up with the mentality that affection, displays of emotion and attraction to other living people was taboo and unacceptable and would get me punished. but when I was around the dead, I was surrounded by people acting sane and affectionate and even happy, all because of the dead body. I loved them and as I got older and developed my sexuality it seems it was only natural for me to be attracted to them and them alone.

of course, all fetishes get worse over time. when I was a kid I was only interested in fresh corpses, having never seen a rotted one, but as I got older and my exposure to them grew it got to the point where only a very obviously dead body could get me off.

>It's a homolust episode

I'd have him teach me how to cook.

I don't blame Will, Hannibal is sexy as fuck.

Not knowing who exactly he is, I'd be annoyed. People looking at me, giving me their full attention makes me anxious, and I get irritated and respond with sarcasm to cover up the anxiety.

Didn't like Will early on, but I could certainly relate to him. Maybe that's why I didn't like him.

NETFLIX WHERES THE FUCKING SEASON 4

But that's every episode, silly user!

go vegan but still listen to his advice

AMAZON WAS SUPPOSED TO PICK UP THE SHOW WHAT HAPPENED

I still don't see them this way. Their love for each other transcends the ordinary, and that's just too fucking ordinary.

Do you honestly believe Freddie's "vegan" salad was people-free? Hannibal may have used vegan people in its creation, but still.

probably fat in the salad dressing

GIVE ME S4 NOW!!! BRIAN STOP MAKING GAY MUSLIM SEX SCENES AND GET BACK TO THE GAY PSYCHO KINO

>only a very obviously dead body could get me off.
And how does knowing that make you feel?

your experience sounds exactly like of necrofag from r9k back in the day. i guess that's how the fetish works.

Does he ever genuinely help patients or does he just convince everyone to either murder a bunch of people or cut off their own genitals and eat them in a sandwich?

You're a nig guy

/ourguy/

"I feel like traps are gay"

You can't really expect anything else from writers that love takimg it up the ass.

Will is the hot one, all the scenes with just Hannibal are boring as fuck.

I feel like raping your dead sister's corpse and making you watch. How does that make you feel, Mr. Lecter?

>and making you watch
>making

I'd pay to see you make him do anything, user. In the end, I'd be paying for a delightful meal anyway, so it would be money well spent.