/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

s'teL kcor! Edition

pastebin.com/Hyve7yzy
(real pastebin, I also added some more Julee and tidied up the music section)

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=nmqWKWfDwew

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5D3Nl1GZzuw
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immediately-retcon-scene-with-audreys-midget-husband
youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
vocaroo.com/i/s0tOn8GOr7EO
vocaroo.com/i/s1dFMpm3qUIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Next stop

Wait,
Audrey married a fucking midget?

Daily reminder Chet Desmond's music is awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=5D3Nl1GZzuw

/tpg/ we need your help to get senile old man Lynch fired for ruining Twin Peaks with Audreys dwarf husband

Sign this petition
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immediately-retcon-scene-with-audreys-midget-husband

Jacoby's going to get skullfucked

That's the kind of girl to make you want to write James Joyce length novels about her

No, just a midget. I don't think he does much fucking.

where is drunken spoilertags jumping man?

Daily reminder that Phillip Jeffries is going to come back in the 18th episode and JJJJJJJJUUUUUUUDDDDDDYYYYYY!

FEET

it seems as though around 50% of people in the twin peaks universe are midgets so maybe she didn't have much of a choice

what did they mean by this

>404

i didn't know Joyce was known for doorstoppers

American Samoan Showtime accidentally leaked this preview image of the next episode

Go read Ulysses

You should spend at least a few hours every day doing nothing but thinking about Sheryl Lee. It's healthy for both your physical and mental health

'Sup /tpg/! Do you like my cruiser?

OFFICIAL FBI BLUE ROSE TASK FORCE POWER RANKINGS

>GOAT-tier
Coop

>Always cool-tier
Chet
Jeffries

>I didn't really believe in the paranormal nonsense early on so this is sort of a retcon-tier
Albert

>I am literally incapable of acting-tier
Tammy

Thank God Sam didn't make the cut.

I WANT TO SEE HER CUTE LITTLE PINK TOES

Dapper as ever

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

>not liking sam

t.pleb

savage. how dare you?

But Sam Stanley cracked the Whitman case.

This is Sup Forums, so it'd be more like James Joyce love letters than novels

>700 pages
pleb, try referencing Proust if you want something with length

Next ep Cole and the Blue Rose Bros go to Vegas to pick up based Dougie when the Fusco Bois run his prints. Cap this

hahaha, the way by fucking swans

david lunch lol

david finch lol

fight scene between Fusco's and Lynch when?

Based Doppelcooper has his guys on the way too.

Is the jerky smoked, /tpg/?

always

Friendly reminder that Eddie Vedder is confirmed to be Agent Cooper in the last episode of Twin Peaks. Kyle Maclachlan writes a song about it that confirms Eddie never gets his mind back (pic is evil song)

i think yes

>still no normal Coop
>barely any Dougie this ep

Is it confirmed?

Blue Rose Task Force vs. Wendy's and Cheetos Task Force

David Lynch is old and senile and he thinks random sketches of scenes with repetitive gags is great. The humor in the show fucking sucks, it's not funny, it's not kino, nor is it endearing and cute. The whole thing is an insect like exercise in jacking off on TV. The characters are given nothing but vague plot lines to speak and "whacky situations" they get stuck in, and none of it goes anywhere. YOU WERE ALL TROLLED

Sheryl REEEEEEE lmao

i miss windom earle

Yes.

>no Windominator
no wonder they fail so hard

>"I've been toning my acting skills for 20 years to be able to reprise my role as the witty Dale Cooper, I will give you a 10/10 star performance David, it will be remembered as my best yet"
>"Why are you smiling David?"

POST CASHIERFU

Kyle is honestly the most attractive, charismatic man I've ever seen. Never have I seen him look like shit, or behave in anything but a gentlemanly, genteel, and perfectly pleasant way.

what the fuck happened to this show
the first 8 episodes were fucking great

Kyle hated the character of Dale for a while because of getting typecast as the quirky cop/federal agent. He seems to have got over it, though.

[inhales sharply]
AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

[collapses breathlessly to floor; inhales sharply]
AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

[literally dies from excision of sides]

>no jerky

SHIT CASHIERFU

He sure did!

Is Charlie the worst character in the entire show?

>not liking episode 11

A vision I had in my sleep last night. As distinguished from a dream, which is a mere sorting and cataloging of the day's events by the subconscious; a vision, fresh and clear as a mountain stream, the mind revealing itself to itself. In my vision I was on the verandah of a vast estate, a palazzo of some fantastic proportion. There seemed to emanate from it, a light from within this gleaming, radiant marble. I ha known this place. I had, in fact, been born and raised there and this was my first return, a reunion with the deepest wellsprings of my being. As I wandered about I noticed happily that the house had been immaculately maintained and there had been added to it a number of additional rooms but in a way that blended in so seamlessly with the original construction one would never detect any difference. Returning to the house's grand foyer, there came a knock at the door. I opened it. Eddie Vedder was standing there. He was playing a song and talked about the "sands of time" We embraced, a warm and loving embrace, nothing witheld. We were, in this moment, one. My vision ended and I awoke with an overwhelming feeling of realization, the realization that Dale Cooper will never return. That was my vision.

best character.

Sheryl? What did David do with the other four hours of film he shot with me? Sheryl?

Not his fault he doesn't have a crystal ball.

Bobby, I found a lil pinecone

No that's still the rich lady who uses James to kill her husband or whatever that stupid storyline was in Season 2.

He has a deadline, user

That Charlie scene was so fucking self indulgent i thought Lynvh was gonna run out from behind the camera and ejaculate on screen

>implying

>Aged Like a Pig In a Blanket

I'm no Audreyfag, but I really don't understand this memeing. She looks great.

BOBBY I FOUND SOME DIRT

Tom Sizemore is going to be using that sniper rifle on Dougie next episode.

kys reddit

I have to get a new monitor because of this guy when I punched it in a fit of rage. I have to post from my fucking tablet now.

Tom Sizemore is gonna fuck up somehow and get himself killed as Dougie "The Cobra" Jones deftly avoids another assassination.

based egg man

Windom Earle is THEE Sup Forums character. All the rest are reddit.

when is windom coming back

Next scene will open with him fucking Audrey in the ass and screaming

Those eyebrows don't age

Not even an Audreyfag, but she looks fine.

is there more russian plot leaks?

the last one was literally 100% correct about audrey returning etc

t.redditor

if dubs true

introducing the new Jumping Man

dubs and cole/albert/diane dont go to vegas until part 14

vocaroo.com/i/s1dFMpm3qUIs

The Roadhouse is proud to present THE Jumping Man!

FINNA

WE

WUZ

TALISMANS

So what were Audrey and her midget husband talking about? Who's Billy?

Next episode will be 50 minutes of Dougie playing with Sonny Jim