Paraguay

What is going on here? Is it a shithole?

>Is it a shithole?
yeah why not

> Is it a shithole?
Yes, because of kr*uts.

Better or worse than Brazil?

Why do you attach that retarded -EN to every country's name but not ParaguayEN. Chilien? Peruen? Venezuelen? Or not?

>Chile
Chilenreich
>Peru
Peruanmark
>Venezuela
Latin Vatican

Brazilian go to Paraguay to buy electronic

Mexicoen?

The -ien suffix is used for some countries yes, but not for all. It's mostly congruent to the English -ia. Why that happend to evolve, I don't know.

So, Latvien, Estonien, Australien, Syrien?

depends on which part of Brazil

>Chilenreich
SIEG HEIL

Close, but Latvia is Lettland and Estonia is Estland due to being much older words

>Mexico
Oberamerika

>Latvien

Lettland

>Estonien

Estland

>Australien, Syrien

Those two are correct.

European Countries are Exceptions because of they are much older words.

So you're better than the bad parts of Brazil, but worse than the South, right?

yeah you got it, clever one

Can I move there and start a farm that my descendants will live off for centuries?

sorry

yeah but you'll have to buy it. there's no more free land, as german brazilians grabbed most of it and the other terrains belong to narco-military
AFAIK the price is cheap in pounds

But they are below us.
Unteramerika. Canadien is Oberamerika.

Wrong.
São Paulo + Minas Gerais + South are better than Paraguay.
The rest is pure shit.

Your descendants will be assimilated into our cancerous culture.

>Sao Paulo
Don't lie to me Zé Pequeno, i've been there and it's Africa-tier.

>brandeburgo
lel

Nice
Don't worry, it'll be a proper Mennonite colony that'll just pretend it's on an island.

Not until some enlightened leftist dictator make race mixing mandatory again there.

I doubt we can be any more mixed than we already are to be honest with you.

>USA
Protektorat Mischlingshausen

Pls no. My plan is to recreate New Australia, except no dumb communist bullshit.

Could you call us a reich please? Burgerreich?

São Paulo is pure shit too, but compared to your country it is 10 times better. Deal with it.
I met a Paraguayan guy who works in 25 de Março. He said to me he's living better than when in Paraguay. Btw, are Paraguayans normally white and good looking? He was.

How is Sao Paolo shit if it looks great in pictures, no rio tier favelas in the middle of the city and lots of businesses are located there?

>but compared to your country it is 10 times better
No it's not, places like Curitiba and Florianopolis or those speck little towns in the south are light-years ahead and i'm not goign to deny it. Sampa it's an open sewer.
>Btw, are Paraguayans normally white and good looking? He was.
Define "white" and "good looking"

>I met a Paraguayan guy who works in 25 de Março
you might as well have met a guy who works in Recife, holy shit
>are Paraguayans normally white and good looking?
NO, WE'RE PARAGUAYANS AND GOOD LOOKING

>NO, WE'RE PARAGUAYANS AND GOOD LOOKING
Citation needed

Paraguayans tend to be mestizos, but rather good looking for mestizos. Better looking than Chileans but also more criminal.

Getting yourself a Paraguaya is to Argentine middle class, what in the first world is to buy yourself a Filipina. Although I think Paraguayans are better looking than Filipinas.

I have some ethnic German cousins, as in, full German, and the two sisters (one a dentist, the other an ophthalmologist), speak badly of their veterinarian brother because he married a Paraguaya, as in, they see it as marrying your maid.

Paraguayan prostitutes are also very well appreciated.

Go to google and search Paraguayita Fogosa to get an idea

>Paraguayita Fogosa
c-che!

Where do you think the drug trafficking that started in Argentina comes from ?, Paraguay, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, illegal immigrants in my country, there are thousands, do you think they are leaving your country because it is a decent country? Our Argentine country full of Paraguayans and Peruvians, all are of low class and sell drugs

>Chilenreich

Are they more irrelevant than us?

Yes, you have the Galapagos Islands and Assange. I didn't know anything about Paraguay before this thread.

Fair enough

>illegal immigrants in my country, there are thousands, do you think they are leaving because it is a decent country?
2bh we were going to your country because all things (medical care, education) were for free :¬D