You play our RPG games, user

you play our RPG games, user
do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hussite_Trilogy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I did have a good time with Gothic very long ago, but generally I'm not a fan of RPGs.

never played one

Gothic 2 is the best rpg game I ever played.

I installed the early Witchers and played like 5minutes before seeing how awful it was and uninstalled it. Gross

Sorry, not a fan. But I'm glad you're successful.

you are very reasonable man of great taste

Yes.

I only play JRPG's and other games made in Japan. Europoor and amerikek games are absolute trash.

>realistic medieval setting
>no 16yo wenches to wife
Kingdom Cum doesn't deliver

Sorry not a fan of oblivion. I will wait for ad1247 for the Bannerlord.

you mean kingdom come?
play it man, it has long beggining but this game is one of the best rpgs i've ever played
quests are brilliant

Gothic 2 is the only good German game, Ukraine has a much better output in spite of their shithole status

um, try again sweetie

If this three countries united, would they finally be stronger than ukraine?

I've played it and it's bugged pile of shit.

Nope he is right;
Crysis is a technical masterpiece, achieving a level of visual fidelity many games even today are incapable of, but the gameplay itself is nothing worthy of note. Ukrainian games are simply more fun.

Crysis 1 had actually very good gameplay
good mix of classic fps game and semi-open world

Crysis 2 and 3 are shit

Witcher was okay, but that's probably because I like the books. Now I playing Divinity OS 2 with my friends.

So it was the only rpg game you ever played, right?

It's made by turks, youretard.

RPGs are boring shit for casuals. I only play shmups.

>Crysis is a technical masterpiece, achieving a level of visual fidelity many games even today are incapable of, but the gameplay itself is nothing worthy of note.
that's such a contrarian opinion

i wish i had friends for a LAN playing games like Divinity Original Sin 2, best rpg last year
i barely know anyone and they don't play games anymore

>LAN
I'd like that too. But I only have online friends to play with.

I played the first two hours of the Witcher 3 and it was mostly watching boring videos rather than playing a video game. You know interactivity so then I stopped playing it and started playing Super Meat Boy.

>I stopped playing it and started playing Super Meat Boy.

YEA HARDCORE!! AM I RIGHT, BRO???

Mafia duology are the only good ones in our country. Kingdom come looked like shit and i hate that they are shoving czech history in a game, which i guess is very patriotic of them, but i don't think people care much about our history, except maybe crusadershit white nationalist fags, mostly from usa who like to larp as europeans.

Speaking of hardcore the Dark Souls series and Bloodborne are the best RPGs in recent years. Their combat for a start make Witcher 3 look like utter shite.

they're overrated trash
>muh gotcuck
>muh bitcher
>muh kangdom cum
trash trash trash

plebs

Wake me up when Frostpunk is available.

>but i don't think people care much about our history
I unironically do and I'm not a stormfag. Trylogia Husycka by Andrzej Sapkowski is good shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hussite_Trilogy

Yeah, actually this. Of all whose games been mentioned itt this one actually looks interesting.

Patrician choice

Didn't say I was hardcore, I like games. I don't like watching videos.

>me play games. me don't watch games. PUSH THE BUTTON, PUSH THE BUTTON !!!

Yes I prefer video games about interacting with the game mechanics not watching videos.

I tried playing the wutcher 1 a while back. Didn't like it.

Is Witchrr 3 any good on PS4?

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING
STOP

German Turks. You don't call games made by Americans of German "German games" do you?

>reee stop learning interesting facts about my country, fucking stupid Americans
dude, get a life, seriously

Played a little bit of The Witcher and a shitload of Gothic in the past, but haven't tried Kingdom Come yet
I probably will eventually, but right now I'm absolutely addicted to Holllow Knight
Based Australia

>Hollow Knight

My African American

I seriously can't believe how perfect this indie game made by some literal who Aussies is

No,i prefer american RPGs.

Fallout New Vegas is one of my favourite RPGs of all time!

Do people acknowledge where their game got made?
Beside Japan, it's impossible to not acknowledge if shit was made in Japan.

I actually didnt know Hollow Knight was made by Australians. And on top of that, I didnt know Team Cherry was based in Adelaide, my city. Should give them a visit and a high five.

>tfw lack the attention span to play video games
Pretty sure imageboards fried my brain.

STFU anglo scum. Germany is not america you nigger abo. Things work differently here.

>tfw video games are boring for me now
fucking hell

Gothic 1 and 2 are the only good PB games.

>tfw over 1000 hours spent on witcher games
>tfw over 1500 hours spent on gothic games
>tfw i'm currently replaying all witcher games
feels good

Atleast post real rpgs

um, try again sweetie

*steps between you two*

Leave my abortion alone.

*gets into boxing stance...*

Yeah they're fucking tight

Only Witcher the rest are trash and Japan is still the best country for RPGs by far.

what the hellっ

1602 was better

um, try again sweetie
1404 venice is the best anno of all times... it's a fact