Sup Forums's thoughts on this? and on Mark Hamill in general?

Sup Forums's thoughts on this? and on Mark Hamill in general?

Reminder that Robert Englund (Freddy Krueger) and Hamill are good friends and the latter was living on Englund's couch at back in 1976. After getting turned down for parts in Apocalypse Now and Star Wars, Englund suggested that the broke actor head down to the SW auditions and the rest is history.

Doesn't everybody know that by now?

He's pretty hyperactive on Twitter.

>hobbies: candlemaking
d'aww :3

>"I hate to see people on a constant downer. There's so much to be happy about!"
>complains about Trump on twitter 24/7

Like poetry.

>Height: 5'7"

That's Cole Sprouse

>5'7"

hnnngg

hamill is 100% pure unadulterated liberal faggot cumbum. also NOT a jedi.

Best Joker ever but not very good at anything else. Also spazy partisan which is annoying.

There are many things I'd like to do to this small twinkfu on-set, but then that would make Star Wars X-rated.
;)

What's he pulling up his pants for?

Woopsie, wrong file.

>Ywn be the reason he smiles
Jdimsa

Trump wasn't President when he said that. Eventually the world murders all dreams.

Someone post the wink webm please, I'm edging like crazy here.

Reading this I found myself daydreaming about what it would have been like knowing Mark as a kid. I'm sure his family was all very nice. I starting wishing for the memory I don't have of walking over to his house and knocking on the door, having his lovely mother come to the door and me asking her, "Can Mark come out to play?" Exploring together down by the creek while dinner was cooking at the house. Later we'd roughhouse in his bedroom, play wrestling on a weekday sleepover.

Keep going.

A Hack MANLET who could act so he resorted to voice and animation

Despite being such a twink, Mark is really packing.

Cutie can't even wink right

>MANLET
Is that a such bad thing?