I thought he was poor?

I thought he was poor?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/nicolas-cage-superman-comic-record-2-million-sale-267770
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's probably been building up his finances since he realized he was completely broke. Cage has been making a bunch of stuff lately.

Also, it's possible to have a lot of wealth on paper and still be sort of broke. A lot of that wealth is probably because of assets, like houses, cars, and other shit he's spent a bunch of money on. It doesn't mean he has that much sitting in a bank.

>25 million

he is

net worth != cash

he spent all of his money living on a private island like miracle island man

doesn't he still live in an english castle?

Have ANY idea how much he has in debt based on JUST that castle he bought, alone?!

Someone give me a quick guide on how to manage money when you get a lot of money all of a sudden and you don't have a history in business.

Why won't he just sell them?

As if he hasnt been trying that for the past 10 or so years.

Kinda hard to find a big enough schmuck like you who has: that much cash, ego and stupidity.

>25 million

lmao.

My Dad has more money than this. The other month I stumbled upon some documents of his where he invested 2 million into something in 2006. My families business is hugely successful. When my brother was 15 and deep into his sports phase, my dad was sending him on trips every other weekend across North America for his sport and gave him a credit card, my brother told me one night he spent $6000 on dinner for all his friends, he bought clothes, and a bunch of shit, and he was sure my dad would give him shit for spending so much money, and my dad literally didn't even bat an eye.

>tfw a world known Hollywood celebrity who has shared the screen with the most famous people in the world has less money than your dad and family

lmao.

>A self-proclaimed history buff, Cage allegedly outbid Leonardo DiCaprio for a 67-million-year-old Tarbosaurus skull valued at over $300,000. He also apparently had other dinosaur skulls.

>Cage bought a 40-acre, $7 million island south of Nassau for his private use.

>Cage purchased a rare $450,000 Lamborghini Miura SVJ from the late Shah of Iran in 1997. He also spent millions on other dozens of specialty and vintage vehicles. In June 2004, he supposedly owned up to 30 motorcycles and 50 cars. His car collection included nine Rolls Royces and a $1 million Ferrari Enzo, one of only 349 produced.

>He bought four yachts, one of which he named Sarita. It cost $20 million and had 12 master bedrooms.

>He bought a $8 million castle in Bath, England and spent millions on remodeling it.Then he bought an 11th-century Bavarian castle in Etzelwang, Germany.

>He bought another multi-million dollar mansion in New Orleans, a $10 million Malibu beach home, a private getaway home on Paradise Island in the Bahamas, a $17.5 million palace in Bel Air, a mansion in Las Vegas, and a 24,000 square foot home in Rhode Island.Other properties included a chalet in Aspen, Colorado and homes in San Francisco, New York, Newport Beach, and Venice Beach.

>Cage bought this famed New Orleans house in 2006 for $3.45 million. Supposedly the house belonged to a socialite serial killer named Madame LaLaurie, who was the inspiration for the character of Kathy Bates in American Horror Story: Coven. In the house that Madame LaLaurie would kill and torture slaves in the 1800s. Legend says it's haunted.

>According to visitors, Cage had a collection of heads in his house for unknown reasons.

What possible reason do you have to think that website is accurate in any way at all?

*shrunken Pygmy heads

nice blogpost reddit

cool story bro

You know that you are a douchebag, right?

That's why he does virtually every script that he's sent. He's got a fuck-ton of exes to support plus his own nut AND he collects expensive memorabilia. He'd be a mega-millionaire if he'd just stop marrying every woman he fucks.

Why are you here, cunt? No one relates to your stories. Die of a coke overdose, shame your parents and complete the rich kid cliche that is your life.

You read it all. So thanks :)

Thank you!

I'm not a douchebag. Just find it funny how stupid these celebrities are with money.

I'm here because I can be. I'm a NEET that gets $15000 a month put into his account for doing absolutely nothing. I had a townhouse given to me and I got a brand new dodge 1500 this year because I wanted one.

You mad? Poor fags?

You have shit taste in cars

No one cares about you, is the point. You aren't impressive. You're a boring nothing that will never do anything with his life because you'll never have to do so. You likely have no character because your parents have poured their sweat equity into supporting an empty vessel that they were too busy making a living to raise. Enjoy your sandbox. You can be a pointless kid in it forever.

I've got some money as well but I've earned mine beyond having been shot out of some rich guy's bored penis.

>townhouse

>You mad? Poor fags?

Yes. You will be hanged from the highest fucking lamppost.

lel, I own my own business and we have partners and affiliates the country over, some of who have revenue close to $1B US. Yes, that's one billion. One of our partners is that big.

Have fun being loser as fuck people who talk big on the Net, except for the one guy who seemed to be around my age.... Like these people come on here who are like 21 and think because they can buy a $15k car off a lot and a decent apartment, they can hang with the big boys.

You know, it doesn't actually matter I learned. I got into big business when I was about 21-22 and I thought I was a bad ass and I definitely acted like it. There are a lot of people around the world who don't even EAT everyday because there's no food. It doesn't make you actually great even if you got the dough. Maybe when you get 30-35, you'll realize even having DECENT living in a first-world country is better than many people in the world.

Get a fucking life. I also learned that life will fuck you up if you are too heady. Believe you are the greatest too long without having respect. Life will fuck you and show you you aren't shit. Get some fucking respect.

weird seeing richfags on Sup Forums. theyre usually on /o/. why do they always say the same stuff? its so annoying

Nice made up story.

That's kinda gay, senpai. Being a middle classfag is okay. I do sleep all day, stay up all night and sometimes go to Burger King at 3 AM, because my sleep cycle is fucked beyond repair. Fuck running a business.

Hire a money management/accounting firm.

Don't blow it
Keep it simple
Count yo money

of my life OF MY LIFE

Cage releases a movie every month.
Fucker has to make all that money back somehow.

If you're only hunting for yous, then fuck you you're the reason internet is shit nowadays, if not, I think you should give me money.

>beyond repair

You're a kid, I'd bet. Give it some years and you'll be amazed that you were ever the person that you are now. It. Just. Happens. Circumstance will make it so. Five, Ten Twenty years...Some wrench in the works will come to pass. You'll see.

Invest your money wisely/conservatively.

Live off the interest.

Thanks, user. I'm gonna start a great band, do a bunch of coke, call out the Jews and ruin not only career, but my life. I have it figured out.

He used to be significantly richer.

Invest your money wisely/conservatively.

Live off the interest.

Having a plan is always part of being a success... Someone should probably add that it shouldn't be a shitty plan.

Boohoo. Project more. Bitter man-baby.

I have a girlfriend I've been with for 5 years, I go on trips twice a year, and to give myself challenge and something to look forward too, I train in BJJ (i'm currently a blue belt 3 stripes) and because I have tons of free time, I train sometimes twice a day, a class in the morning and a class at night. I go to tournaments regularly and I've placed first in 7 tournaments in the 190lb division out of a total of 15 tournaments. I've placed 2nd in 7 and only 1 tournament I placed 6th and that was out of 35 people at a California BJJ competition. I have more meaning in my life this year alone than you will in your entire existence.

Yes. I don't need anymore. I don't want to do any land scaping, I don't want to take care of the outside of the house. The strata does that all for me. You mad? Poor fag?

I literally stopped reading after the first sentence. Don't care.

Not hunting for yous. My original point was how stupid celebrities are with their money. And I got chimped out by you angry virgins for being successful.

>for being successful
wait, i thought it was your father who was successful

You're not successful though. Your dad is successful. You're just a dull cunt.

>BJJ

lmao every time

>I have more meaning in my life this year alone than you will in your entire existence.

I'm not that guy but aren't you just being a jerkoff? You don't know this person, user. Why don't you get over your homo-lust posturing, meet up and blow each other?

>Come from a rich family. Not a junkie
>Will have my purple belt in BJJ soon
>6'2 190 all muscle
>Win regularly in tournaments
>Live a healthy lifestyle with my girlfriend of 5 years
>Not successful

Look at the reply above

>
BJJ is the most effective martial art, period. I know girls that could kill you with their bare hands. Does that frighten you?

They were jerk offs first. I just finished it.

He was, but then he realized how fucked he was, so he says yes to every role now and also he stopped buying dinosaur bones and wizard islands.

>Roleplaying as someone living life in easy mode.
B-but i am successful, r-right guys? You envy me right?

BJJ is the current go-to douchebag meme combat sport. Boxing is and always will be better.

>Rich people are assholes the thread

If the only claim to credibility is the amount of money you have, just remember that Trump is worth more than your bitch ass

Your dad is the GOAT

You are just a little bitch compared to him

>the boxer
>dances around. Throws some jabs, some fake jabs, a combo, dances around a bit. Bobs his head, moves his hands, throws a few combos, they stun the opponent briefly but don't do much damage

>the BJJ
>watches the boxer dance around him. As soon as boxer throws a jab or a punch, the BJJ dives in, double leg taken down, takes mount, submits the boxer in either a choke or a gruelling bone-breaking submission.

Not sure if you're an actual boxer or just a larping faggot. But if you are truly a boxer, I'm so sorry you wasted your time training in the wrong martial art.

He sold his Action 1 for 2.1 million.
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/nicolas-cage-superman-comic-record-2-million-sale-267770

probably another 3 million on the rest of his comics. should have kept them

I bet that out of all the shit he had to sell, his comic collection stung the most.