Do they explain how she and other women, like Black Widow...

Do they explain how she and other women, like Black Widow, can successfully fight groups of grown-ass men in hand to hand combat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l0Qsl_6muRY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesn't she got some kind of similiar serum Captain America got?
The one that rendered her sterile?

You literally post a picture of her beat to shit.

The final fight involves her fighting 4 men, two at a time, and she almost dies and only wins because she shoots two of them

Who cares it's a movie you autist

is following cape movies that hard? You must be a retard

Anyone, man or woman, that gets into a fist fight with more than one person is going to get btfo.
Source, someone that actually being in several fights.

Black Widow has low level superpowers, and her training was very strict if Agents of SHIELD is canon.

Not sure, but at least this thread explains why OP is still a virgin.

fellow redditor

>if Agents of SHIELD is canon
Is not

That was so fucking satisfying, even by autismal movie standards durrhurr she use their own weight and technique against them. The fact that she had bruises and shit was just so satisfying in a grounded way, you know she beat them up but hey, atleast she is not some fuckign wonder woman

lots of kicks to the balls I imagine

Really depends where, and how coordinated they are.
If you get jumped in an ally and are outnumbered you're fucked, period.
If there's a lot of open space for you to keep moving in you've got a shot. Worst thing you can do is get surrounded.
Source, someone who's been in several fights during which his bitch friends ran off leaving him to fight more than one cunt.

Depends on the person really. I can plow through dozens of untrained 8 graders.

That's where I draw the line with girl power. If she has a weapon and is killing the guys she's fighting or incapacitating them then I'll concede to artistic design. But if she's just beating up multiple men that are bigger than her I can't buy it. Like I'm pretty out of shape and I smoke but I have no doubt in my mind that I could take Rhonda rousey in a fist fight.

>Source, someone that actually being in several fights.
Why would you ever put yourself in a situation like that?

They would just zerg rush you user.

Not him but you don't always get a choice. If people are gonna jump you it's fight or flight

Yeah, well, that's one scene. The stairwell scene from the trailer was ridiculous.

Some would try and I'd fling them through the air like Sauron. Seriously, if you crush like 5 of them their spirit is broken and they probably run away. Stab one of them in the eye and sprey the blood into the crowd to generate a shock.

Where do you live where this is a problem? Jesus christ

Because it's a movie. Why do you think male protagonists can do that shit too? Real life never works out that way. Movies aren't real life.

Movies have to be grounded in reality if they are presenting a story they want you to believe. Wonder Woman succeeded in that because it was established she was special and had an ancestry of Gods. Atomic Blonde fails at that because it's just a woman with spy training beating the shit out of multiple men.

This could happen literally anywhere. Where do you live that you don't even have to consider it?

really all you need to do is crush one of them. Just make it brutal enough that the rest get the message.

You honestly have a low IQ if you enjoyed Atomic Blonde. It's just pure fantasy.

Wait a minute, u just said what strong woman cant win in combat against avarage man?
Fking cunt

This. I fought 3 people one time and came out on top once. I had at least 2 inches and 20 pounds on each person and it was in an open field. I was getting the better of them but after like 1 minute I proceeded to start throwing up every were from pure physical exertion. The fight stopped when I started puking. I assume they didn't want puke on them, I would have stuck then. I said I was ready to restart the fight what I finished puking but they high tailed it out of there.

Point is fighting multiple people is fucking hard

I would pit the strongest woman on earth agaisnt any 4 dudes and the dudes will win if there aren't any weapons.

Ya because Commando a movie this board loves was sooooo realistic

ya ya ya this board is a single person

A European capital overrun by muslims according to Sup Forums.

These wimmins threads have a suspicious amount of edgy autism in them

Well Sup Forums is right about that but you and I will be long dead before we see the repurcussions. Essentially what happened to natives in North America will happen to white people in Europe. But anyways yes you can totally get jumped by people that want to fuck with you anytime anyplace

did you watch it? Sure seems like they did if you fucking watched it kike.

Its like John Wick. A protag that has inhuman fighting ability. Stop trying to explain shit, its Hollywood movie magic. Just watch a hot lady fight.

Agility beats power, OP. Brutes dont stand a chance. It's why i always pick fuckbois ranged RPG characters
>Conor McGregor "Precision beats power, and timing beats speed"

How would a fight between Conor and Borck Lesnar turn out?

Maybe that's why it crashed at the box office.

I thought that gina carano in haywire did the stronk woman agent meme fairly well

Closest to being realistic that I can think of , this fight against tatum she only really survives due to an intervention from beta boy bystander

A good flick
youtube.com/watch?v=l0Qsl_6muRY

Sure. It's fake.

Hollywood really needs to give up on the "Action Girl" crap.

Nobody watches movies with male action heroes because they think that Steven Seagal's acting is wonderful, or because it was SOOOO SAAAAAAAD when Arnold Schwarzenegger's partner (FOR TEN YEARS!) gets killed. They watch them because the actors portraying the heroes (Schwarzenegger, Seagal, Stallone, Jet Li, Jackie Chan, etc.) look cool and can convincingly kick ass during the fight scenes. The heroes themselves are largely pretty boring, with a few exceptions like John McClane or Riggs/Murtaugh.

When you try to cast a 90 pound woman as one of those characters, she loses the onscreen badassery. Nobody actually believes that those women could kick anybody's ass, so the fight scenes become farces in which a scrawny waif can somehow topple a six-foot Chad with bad spin-kicks. What you're left with is a dull, cliche action hero who can't even do the "action" part right. And who wants that?

uhh sweetie, i think you forgot that women are just as strong as men, i mean it is 2017 sweetie. go back to

>I thought that gina carano in haywire did the stronk woman agent meme fairly well

Agreed, worlds apart from Jolie in Salt.

Except her performance was so bad they literally dubbed over her performance with another woman's voice in post.

Probably not a good example of doing something well.

we've had this discussion a million times. slight weight advantages can be overcome with agility and speed but at some point that doesn't work anymore.

some of the henchmen have double the bodyweight and get thrown around like it's nothing. it's not realistic and it isn't supposed to be.

the only movie i've really seen that pulls of a woman fighting well and believably is ultraviolet with milla jovovich, and that's primarily because she was infected with super-powering granting disease and also used swords and gun-kata and shit, but it was a really good fucking movie and i love it

The agility meme is so fucking stupid.

Unless the guy is over 7ft or 300lbs, agility will never trump strength.

Me and you should hang out.
If you listen to the commentary she goes on kind of a rant about how China treats animals badly. She has a sexy angry voice and should do a Salt sequel called Salt and Pepper

Psssh kid. Spidergoat wrecks physically stronger opponents all the time

No, she was trained from a young age and was made sterile so that she wouldn't get pregnant and grow an attachment to human life.

>Do they explain...
Yes, they do.

they did a great job of showing how she was able to take out guys - she prepared for the fights, and fought smart, using her environment to her advantage. she never tried to overpower or directly engage if she could help it. she used stealth and sneak attacks and weapons. desu the way they showed her fighting guys was perfect. its one of the only times i've bought a chick fighting guys successfully. and also she got her shit ruined.

the only thing that bothered me in the movie was how they showed her in peak physical condition but she only ever drank liquor and smoked cigarettes (a LOT of cigarettes) in the movie.

Agility does matter, but only within weight tiers. The fastest, most agile 100lb fighter will get his neck snapped by a 250 lb man, that's just physics.

What movie is this from?

atomic blonde, i believe

thx