1. Country

1. Country
2. Do you have a gay member in your family or a friend? If so, how does he or she get treated in your country?

My friend's cousin came out gay and his dad literally shot him. Their family was completely destroyed over it

What is up with America and shooting people? Why are you so obsessed with it?

My gun is gay, so I shot it

>his dad literally shot him.
What the fuck, literally 3rd world tier. Hope this is bait.

1. mexico
2. yee me, and i don't know but i don't want to find out

kek

i have a gay aunt a gay uncle and a 3 gay bong friends
they dont seem to have any problems

>Flag
>Yes, myself, I'm the only one.

I know lots of gay folks, and my wife has a lot in her family. Nobody cares.

1. California
2. Yes (2). They are treated normally.

The GOP will do that to you. The So*th IS 3rd world.

Full homo but not obviously homo and I never had bad experiences. I used to resent the flamboyant until I met some and they were super nice to me. But I still don't want to be like them

>he GOP will do that to you
Ahem, I'm pretty sure that the South's problem can be dated back to when the Democrats were the spergs ones.

Well yeah, old Dems = new Republicans.
The parties switched ideologies around JFK's time.

I am the gay
Life's good
t. California

My friends cousin came out as gay so I shot inside him.

1. Porchugull
2. I have a gay Brazilian friend, yes. Very nice person. Also a shy one, which is rare when it comes to BRs.
Gay people are treated normally here as long as they're not flamboyant, although I once had a cab driver ranting about all the gay foreigners hanging out in Lisbon, holding their hands and what not lmao. People over 50 are still very skeptical about the LGBT community.

1. California
2. Yeah, I have three. No one cares, at least in my state.

Flag
Yes. Pretty normal, although i believe sometimes theres hidden homophobia, people could look strange if you are walking holding hands with your partner. On the countryside you can have more trouble coming out as gay tho, probably.

No, I am the dad. I actually shot him.

My bf is gay but that's none of my business and he is cool so i have no issues with that.

Mexico
I am the gay member. It's alright, only ever been called a faggot twice.

I'm the faggot

Who called you that? Your mom?!

>My bf is gay

Yes ;-;

And one religious fat girl.

Pretty normal from what ive seen except some cases of people being dicks**

Also penis

This is a retarded sentiment, its the people and not the party ffs or do you think southerners hate gays because bush or romney doesnt believe in gay marriage?

Maybe it was not out of hate?