Get Out

>bringing up that a black person is black makes them uncomfortable
>not bringing it up makes US (white people) uncomfortable
>bringing up their race/history in a negative light is racist (duh)
>bringing it up in a way in a positive way is also racist because it seems like you are patronizing them and makes them feel alienated

How are you supposed to talk to black people without offending them? Are we destined to be separate forever?

Don't bring up their race?

seems simple enough, you essentially answered you own question.

Wouldn't pretending that you don't notice they're black also be offensive?

You talk to them like a normal person you dumbass r9k foot sucking faggot. Not that you know what normal is.

Bash your own skull open

You just have to learn to deal with the fact that a solid half of black people are going to automatically hate your guts on some level because you aren't black.

This why people think racists are retards

dont talk to subhumans at all

The actual answer is segregation. No matter how badly white people bend over backwards, niggers will always hate them. The fact is, "white allies" are hated more than actual racist whites. Niggers simply just hate white people. It's ignorance to say otherwise.

No, black people hate forced "WOW LOOK HOW BASED BLACK PEOPLE WE LOVE YOUR KIND MUH WHITE GUILT" fucks. Whites that don't really give a fuck and who treat blacks as equals are far more likable.

>talking to black people

It's probably more than half really. Like 60% at least at this point.

>Wouldn't pretending that you don't notice they're black also be offensive?

Do you always bring up someone's hair or eye-color?

>waaah...why do the niggers I hate hate me?

Try talking to a black person irl

>Graph declines during Bush years and
rises during Obama years

This is making me think.

While you have a point I would bet most vocal self-proclaimed "anti-racists" are at least as racist as the person you're responding to.

Not always, but people with blonde hair and people with red hair aren't from completely different cultures and backgrounds.

"trayvon could have been my son"

trump can never top this utter stupidity

No, clearly it went up around the time of all those cases of police shooting black kids

>the police acted "stupidly" for responding to a 911 call about someone breaking into a house and arresting the person breaking into the house

Obama really had some teachable moments.

Get sucker punched by his boy while talking to him. Pockets ran thru. Phone gone.

dumb faggots, before you kids were born people who were actually comfortable with their skin color would be very open about it.
good job, you ruined everything, go deepthroat a shotgun

I helped niggers in compton, and all I got was robbed by the same niggers I helped. Eat shit, you spineless worm.

>How are you supposed to talk to black people without offending them?
Don't talk to them. Unless circumstance has thrust you into genuine friendship or a close work relationship just don't bother with blacks. They want to hate whites and will look for every excuse to make it awkward, so you in turn shouldn't want to deal with the bullshit.

Neo-segregation is the name of the new social justice game. Just embrace it.

>go deepthroat a shotgun

Go deepthroat your daddy, work out some of that unresolved anger over previous instances of this.

>I helped niggers in compton

Do elaborate kind sir. What exactly did you do to "help niggers in compton"?

this, lets go back to segregated washrooms, would probably make sjw's incredibly happy

The trend was already reversing in 09...