La creatura

la creatura...

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/08/25/three-quarters-of-whites-dont-have-any-non-white-friends/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

americuts are ugly as fuck

He's had it with feeemales

I'm reminded of Sminem

>green eyes
>slav skull
>wh*te mestizo skin

la luz extinguido...

dios mio.....

Screams echo through the hallways, students disperse in every possible direction crowding the cafeteria exits as bullets fly overhead barely missing by inches. The smell is so absolutely overpowering that a few fall over and pass out.

"You're not white" The voice cuts through the air like a rusty knife. The low pitch causes the floors to vibrate and blood pours out from the shattered ear drums of several of the wounded students still trying desperately to escape despite their injuries.

The figure walks out from behind the food stalls. His mouth dripping tar-like oil and his teeth crusted in hamburger meat and fossilized bits of fries. His steps ring out from the epicenter causing his many folds of fat to quiver and vibrate releasing yet even more pungent puffs of indescribably horrible stenches.

"I'm American! America is white!" Directed at nobody in particular the creature gruffs as it comes to stop in front of the body of a young girl. He looks at her porcelain skin with a look halfway between confusion and annoyance slowly sliding towards rage. "Ple-" She tries to plead but is stopped as he brings his mustard-colored hand down upon her mouth.

"I'M FUCKING WHITE!" He presses his gnarled claws down on the terrified youth screaming for her life beneath his massive limb. Her eyes seem to grow pallid, their deep azure shine slowly turning to hazel which itself transforms to a color unlike mud. Her locks of shimmering gold hair wither and darkens. At last her skin follows suit and its pale luster travels the hue until settling on a shade reminiscent of a beetle.

The creature leers and smiles at this revealing his sharpened fangs. Seeming all too pleased with himself he remarks "There! Now you're proper white american like myself!" He chortles like a pig while reaching for the next magazine to reload his AR and drops the twitching body. -Still so many mohammeds to put in their place- It thinks to itself while picking up an unamerican scent

>muttoid american white nationalist
Is Sup Forums's meme magic far more powerful than that of Sup Forums's?

he looks like Walt Jr

>/p*l/
>memes
Only kids and amerimutts believe this shit

bump

Look what i found on periscope.

So what race was this guy?
He looks like he was 80% European and then a mix of black and indian

100% white

>ugly white guy
>he must be a mutt

>attractive shitskin
>they must be part white or they have """"""white features""""""
It's all so tiresome.

Reads like Nasu desu.

>Nikolas Cruz

Trust me, man.
This dude was not a 100% white guy.

I grew up in a weird, impoverished small town in Texas and I never saw white people with eye-brows like that.

He has black eye-brows and brown hair.

People usually have eyebrows darker than their hair. I've been to plenty of rural places and seen guys like him. He's just ugly.

That'd be negligible on its own, but he has a yellow tint to his skin to boot.

Then you stare at his eye-balls, and you see a strong epicanthic fold and upward tilt to his eye-balls.

Pure white people usually have a brighter shade of brown for hair.

He has a mestizo nose too.

Pic related

>Putting emphasis on his surname
He was adopted. The man that gave him that surname was not his biological father, but the husband of the woman that adopted him.

I think that the fact that he's so racially mixed really reveals why he was rejected at school.

People were already a bit stand-offish toward him because he was different racially, but then he turned out to be different mentally too, and it tanked him.

To be fair, his ethnic background hasn’t been revealed yet. He’s adopted so he could be from any country in the world. He took part in a “training exercise” with a white nationalist group but that might’ve just been him LARPing or just for shooting practice.

Are you legitimately trying to put a "race-mixing causes school shootings" spin on this?

I don't think race-mixing causes school shootings, but the isolation wrought by being racially distinct can when it's factored in with various other things.

He had no reason to live after his mother died.
Why?

>isolation wrought by being racially distinct

Exists solely in your Sup Forumstard alternate universe.

Not a Sup Forumstard but mixed raced people can often feel isolated and confused because they don't fit into one of the easy racial catagories and lose out on a way to identify with people similar to them. Its been well documented.

lmao

I'm race-mixed, and me and my sister both only made 1 friend in High-school despite being sociable and everything. We were the only 72% European, 15% Negroid, and 11% Indian people at our school.

The white friend I have right now wouldn't be my friend if he had other ways to go even though I care about him. It's just the truth.

It's a very subtle "Go Away" that's terribly easy to force people into.

I think that's what happened here.

>did you just call me la criatura again?

His name was “Nikolas Cruz” so he’s probably a Latino/Slavic mix

He is adopted, there is a possibility he is Russian.

I think he's more Latino than Slav

Look at that cheek-bone
It's so Ameri-indian

Why are low class people so obsessed with race? I'm a British mutt (half Indian half Irish) but I went to the best private school in the country (Westminster) and no one there gave a fuck about race or religion. We'd call each other niggers and pakis but it was just banter, no one actually gave a fuck because at the end of the day we were all from the same upper-middle patrician class, destined for top universities, and with no exposure to the real world
Why is race not important for successful people but a matter of life and death for stupid plebs?

Because it's isolating and the root of so much evil in a real multi-cultural society.

It's an "American thing" because Americans observe it on a daily basis.

When your life is shit it's really easy to attach yourself to something like race, religion, or politics to make yourself feel more important than you really are. It's sad really.

>Race has no impact on who your friends are

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/08/25/three-quarters-of-whites-dont-have-any-non-white-friends/

We're still cavemen, and we're still hostile toward those that don't share our blood.

Thousands of free agents unifying one way despite daily interaction.

>Race has no impact on who your friends are
Where did I say that? I wouldn't say that because I know that's not true.

If it has such a concrete impact on your life, why would it be wrong to attach yourself to it?

You automatically do it whether you're conscious of it or not.

>AP has already said that the connections between el goblino and the white nationalist group are false
>TIME and other fake news outlets still reporting on it
>50% of Ameriburger normies still believe it
JUST

I guess I should've said get overly attached or obsessed. I obviously wasn't talking about our subconscious impulses.

Because the lower class has to deal with and compete with everybody else.
If you're going to the best private school in the country you are interacting with the cream of the crop not the unwashed hordes everyone else is dealing with.
Same reason people in wealthy white as fuck areas of our country just can't understand why everyone else has a problem with anybody.

If subconscious impulses can't be overcome, why not obsess over it?

It's everything you must deal with in daily life.

>subconscious impulses can't be overcome
Woah woah slow down my dude. I don't think that's true at all. It might not be easy but it's doable. And blindly following your subconscious will sounds like a pretty bad idea anyway.

>It's not easy

The issue is that modern life doesn't allow for easy.

>During one of the anti-Semitic rants in the chat, Cruz spoke of his birth mother, saying, "My real mom was a Jew. I am glad I never met her."

Holy shit Jew mass-shooter confirmed

That's a problem for the plebs and brainlets.

See
You have to actively try to be friends with race-mixed person.

Yeah I know about in group bias. I don't see why in group bias existing is an argument for why being obsessed with race is a good thing. If anything it's an argument against it.

WHYTE POWA

What was his real dad?

I believe it's the way it is because it prevents conflict. I don't think most people are aware that they're assorting themselves in such a manner, and if you accused them of it, they'd probably say "I'm not racist, I love other races!" because it manifests as indifference, not hatred.

It's the way it is because it's normal, healthy, and good.

I'm pretty sure in group bias also causes a lot of violence. So it's a wash for me there.

>It's the way it is because it's normal
Come on, you know that's not a good argument.

>Industrial aberrations are a good thing

I don't think so.
I think it's better for the races to stick within themselves and have a healthy, inclusive community.

You get more rape and murder when you force different tribes to live side by side.

>trying to reduce in group bias is an industrial aberration
It's an idea as old as time. It been successful done plenty of times. Never elimated entirely because that probably is impossible but making two groups feel like one isn't that hard.

>You get more rape and murder when you force different tribes to live side by side
Maybe if you force antagonistic ones to against their will. But their are other ways.

>Trying to reduce racial tribalism to in-group bias

It's not the same thing at all.

What nuace am I missing?

The obvious factor of genetic attraction.
People are more sexually attracted toward their own race. Women are less strict about this than men, but assortative mating is definitely there in the human populace.

Genetic attraction is just one piece of this.

Hunter-gatherer tribes have historically been one race. People that looked different were automatically marked as potential threats that could harm a tribe.

Geographically, people gravitate toward their own race just so they can feel safe.

On top of this, due to evolution, the races think differently and act differently. It takes a lot of effort for a white man to be friends with a black man when they've got different minds.

>People that looked different were automatically marked as potential threats that could harm a tribe.
Makes sense for Hunter gatherers. Doesn't really make sense for a globalised industrial society.

>people gravitate toward their own race just so they can feel safe.
Race is not a historically concrete concept. Ethnic groups have merged successfully plenty of times. You're saying that genetics are also a barrier. But that doesn't really mean much. You're basically just saying its even harder to do and it's tradition so we shouldn't change it. Not really a good argument in my opinion.

>Makes sense for Hunter gatherers. Doesn't really make sense for a globalised industrial society.

The issue arises when the members of that society came from hunter-gatherers that survived through that impulse of rejection

>Ethnic groups have merged

They've merged through rape, isolation, and inequality.

It's generally not 100% consensual

He has mixed cuban American descent, carribean region is mostly mulatto mixed Latinos primarily

I'm going to bed now.
Sorry that I have to stop here I'd like to continue.

>he actually typed that shit for free

>that survived through that impulse of rejection
Just because it worked in the past doesn't mean it's still useful. Humans used to use their appendix. But its not very useful anymore now is it?

>It's generally not 100% consensual
I mean can ethnic groups really consent to anything? They're not a hive mind. Yes it can be violent but it can also happen via economic cooperation, by pure accident though shared experience and proximity.

I should hit the iron myself actually. Good night user.

Why did he do it?