WITH YOU
WITH YOU
WITH YOU
WITH YOU
WITH YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z2ZkO8CclhI
youtube.com/watch?v=hXzI5bzcW1U
cnbc.com/2018/02/13/a-i-will-be-billions-of-times-smarter-than-humans-man-and-machine-need-to-merge.html
wired.com/story/anthony-levandowski-artificial-intelligence-religion/
theverge.com/2017/7/17/15980954/elon-musk-ai-regulation-existential-threat
youtube.com/watch?v=n5ONuA-4W5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

define European

Beto

>define white

babestation

What did he mean by this

does beto have some kind of bi polar split personality? get mixed messages from him quite a lot

gf was on her period when I gave her head

nice quads. is anyone else just fucking fed up with brown people? Why should we be made to feel out of place in our own fucking countries? The United States of America is a white country. England is a white country. It's about fucking time we reclaim what's ours.

>I can get a damn fine job here and am tempted to take it. It would be ideal except for the Porto Ricans. They are beyond doubt the dirtiest, laziest, most degenerate and thievish race of men ever inhabiting this sphere. It makes you sick to inhabit the same island with them. They are even lower than Italians. What the island needs is not public health work but a tidal wave or something to totally exterminate the population. It might then be livable. I have done my best to further the process of extermination by killing off 8 and transplanting cancer into several more. The latter has not resulted in any fatalities so far... The matter of consideration for the patients' welfare plays no role here — in fact all physicians take delight in the abuse and torture of the unfortunate subjects.

>Do let me know if you hear any more news.

>Sincerely, "Dusty"

and they say yanks don't have banter

greentext

It's what makes him so silly!

digimon still owes me a pic of his imaginary gf's feet

>getting coins in your bags of sand
Ha! WOW!

google "restore british rule in africa"

Mestizo messages might be more apt

CELLS

i like it a lot

i prefer consistency over sillyness *tips fedora*

Depends how well hidden they are, what resources they own, and how devastated humanity is. They might try to stay isolated or they might emerge and try to lead the surviving humans by giving them shelter, food, etc etc in return for help rebuilding. No doubt they'd use a new currency backed by the gold they own. Not too dissimilar to feudalism.

>nice quads. is anyone else just fucking fed up with brown people? Why should we be made to feel out of place in our own fucking countries? The United States of America is a white country. England is a white country. It's about fucking time we reclaim what's ours.

>yank SJW film reviewers bootyblasted that an irish and an australian reviewer gave black panther a negative review

alri nigger

>autismoyank is here

>the USA is a white country
Anyone with less than 90% WASP blood should be deported

t. clockmed

youtu.be/z2ZkO8CclhI

white nationalist and living in thailand

he's literally always here
he's a fat NEET who lives with his parents

Dire.

Just called my sponsor and asked him describe the scene

From the trailers it honestly looked like fantasist Black triumphalism over whitey

im a brown nationalist living in australia

beto is a jewish conspiracy

i think the producers of black panthers took ideas from Sup Forums LOL

where would they get the gold?

Honestly if you need a meme flag to get attention you’re trying way too hard, quite the embarrassment

the white nationalist fucks yellow girls

Remember to call out all dave posts. His posts are confrontational, often calls you retarded or mentally ill. Very contrarian.

David is a poster identified in December. He's anonymous but everyone knows who he is, because of his distinctive posting style. He posts very long winded, argumentative responses, combined with colourful ways of calling you dumb, like "trogolodyte" and "spastic", he continues long paragraph responses thread after thread. We've come to know him as dave. love are dave tho, wouldnt be the same without him

Dave has argued about the following
1. Cars should be banned because everyone uses trains now
2. Teachers have every right to breakdown mentally in front of students
3. Mac is "better" than Windows
4. Tame Impala is a Beatles rip off
5. There's nothing wrong with asking the waiter to bag your food to take home
6. Beleives the NHS is being "cut" despite constantly being proven wrong
7. Thinks secondary legislation with no report stage or vote on EU directives is "democratic"
8. Thinks tariffs are a bad thing
9. doesn't know what a registry on a computer is
10. Thinks £20k a year is "minimum wage"

Arguing with him is fascinating. Ask if the US or UK is better ? Get a rousing speech about being molded by British streets ? Mention the 90s? Rant about future of Europe!

how do brit posters feel about that since he never contributes to the discussion of british culture

>watching movie
>sexy bit comes up
>heh have you ever done that to a girl user
>"soon"
>coolpepe.png
>starts rubbing herself
>lights are off only tv is on
>go down
>taste salty copper
>throw up a little in my mouth
>is everything ok? lol
>lift my head up
>omg user you're bleeding
how the fuck did she not know
I now know sucking dick is the cleaner and healthier option

they stole what are thooose and damn daniel from Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=hXzI5bzcW1U

hate it

he's generally regarded as a cancer on this general

Fucking hell daves here again

cant get stiffys at 22

ah yes

LOL hahha

The lack of colour in the winter Olympics is a source of physical illness

american reviewers aren't allowed to give it a negative score though, otherwise they would be evil trump supporting racist bigots
>along come some non-yanks to call it shit
REEEEEEEEEEE

Are you on a heavy SOY diet?

Do not know what this Dave gimmick is, have never understood what autismoyank is either

>yanks call spring onions "scallions"
think I've finally had it with yanks

>Do not know what this Dave gimmick is, have never understood what autismoyank is either

Drinking a 10.5% triple IPA.

I always assumed without giving it much thought this was a kind of seafood or something

They already own gold. Most people serious about apocalypse survival own at least some amount of gold.

_€ %{\ *#\ #>{ /0-/#*, ‘{,*?_!

think yer thinkin of scallops there

That's more than likely where the association came from although I know full well what scallops are.

>The lack of colour in the winter Olympics is a source of physical illness

threadly reminder that the globalists want to merge man with machine and wipe out the "undesirables"

cnbc.com/2018/02/13/a-i-will-be-billions-of-times-smarter-than-humans-man-and-machine-need-to-merge.html

silicon valley engineers starting religion thats picking up steam worshipping an AI god that they think will manifest soon

wired.com/story/anthony-levandowski-artificial-intelligence-religion/

elon musk deeply concerned about AI's current path

>"He famously compared work on AI to “summoning the demon,” "

theverge.com/2017/7/17/15980954/elon-musk-ai-regulation-existential-threat

pick your side of the battle. will the future be made for humans with robots serving us, or will we be fodder for the machines?

the white nationalist supports free speech while living in thailand

still don't see what's wrong with the post in the image

thailad can you acknowledge my existence please

lads...

he thinks thailand has more free speech than the UK lol

yes

i want to be a cyborg and have my consciousness fused with a network of other cyborgs and AI

good on you. nice 911

lol im the cokeposter and i posted the "schizophrenic" thing in the screenshot and was the one who wrote that:

>Arguing with him is fascinating. Ask if the US or UK is better ? Get a rousing speech about being molded by British streets ? Mention the 90s? Rant about future of Europe!

but the only one of these arguments i was involved in was the teacher one where i argued a tear of pride was fine. imagine being so involved and sad you'd write this post it's fucking hilarious. you absolute stunted basket case imbecile hahahahaa

any christian transhumanism man in

NONONONO he has pics of asian girls while saying he is against immigrants in the UK

Referencing old video games as predicting the future of a United States of Europe and using that in an argument is ridiculous in the extreme.

thanks thailad

she looks fun

anytime

>christian transhumanism
Just had an aneurysm

I thought scallion was the British term because it sounds more upper class and spring onion was the yank term because we use spring onion

???
are you unaware of the people pushing for a united states of europe?

I think Yanks call them "green onions"

Your post reminded me of this choon
youtube.com/watch?v=n5ONuA-4W5k

What's your obsession with my asian gf?

any man remember the beto sucked off a donkey gimmick

Can a very specific small selection of 90s games be used in an argument about a cultural trend towards a United Europe? This is the logic i have to argue against. If presented in a public debate people would think you were insane.

hahahahaha

No but I'm intrigued....

Wish Beto would suck me off no homo

3:20am and the daveposter has been cornered

I always knew he'd be a mentally ill spastic but finally we have evidence of the troglodyte in his natural habitat, let us observe the beast

/cum/

-.. --- .. -. --. .- .-.. .- .-. --. . .--. --- ---

trevor

I want to suck farts from her bum.

basically

he sucked off a donkey

pass it on

but that's not the point he's making at all
he's making the point that after maastrict there was a large feeling that europe was heading towards become a federal state, which is reflected in much media

to edit a webm do i just use vlc or do i need some kind of software? thanks