What cunt do you think will have the next major civil war, like what happened in Syria?

What cunt do you think will have the next major civil war, like what happened in Syria?
>pic related
>At least I hope it does

Venezuela

isn't that already a thing

Venezeula, Russia and USA seem like the most likely candidates for a civil war.

Brazilians are too lazy to go to war

It already happened, police strike in EspĂ­rito Santo made the population rob and kill each other.

Iran with some help from Israel and the US of A.

Why are you on Sup Forums seemingly 24/7?

As if. We're lazy and if anything, it'll be all talk.
I fucking wish that would be the case. Hopefully those southern dead weighs will all die and we can finally make some progress.

I have internet all the time. Also I'm exceptionally good at multitasking.

we are too lazy to do it

This

civil war won't happen here

It's always a backwater like Sudan or Mali

Too lazy to fight, specially another Brazilian. It would boil down to eating pizza or smth.

Maybe we'd try to kill someone we hate, but the thought of dying makes me scared to use a gun.

Sudan or South Sudan. Ethiopia is also experiencing some instability atm.

I don't like dying as well. I wouldn't be able to kill anyone unless in a very very very extreme situation, I would freak out.

We don't even have weapons. How can you have Civil War when civilians are disarmed? The closest of a civil war we can get is Cops + BR army vs. Drug Dealers.

Venezuela. In Brazil's case, news make things look worse than they are. We are indeed troubled with corruption and urban crime, but that's about it, we're not even as bad as Colombia or Mexico.

t. live in Rio

>live in Rio
Hello, carioca friendo.

he is a turk. banned and butthurt.

Hello, menor

fala tu, lad.

Favelados confirmed as winners in any brazilian civil war
>we're not even as bad as Colombia or Mexico
Google homicide rates

Venezuelans won't do shit and even if they'd try Maduro's military would fuck them easily. My bet goes for LOS. There will be a point when they either divide his country or go full civil war.

i wish we could part ways with trump voting trash but they would starve without us and go crazy and then we will go full civil war.

>Venezuela, Brazil
they are too lazy for that and their population is unarmed

>USA
the people there are angry, armed and have a retarded leader, i would say there

If it's that extreme I'm prepared to kill you and rape your family. Even the males will experience the broom stick robbing their manhood