Your cunt

Your cunt
Do you support gay marriage?

Flag. Yes.

Other urls found in this thread:

girlsnotbrides.org/child-marriage/pakistan/
worldglobal.news/2017/07/15/bill-banning-child-marriage-fails-in-pakistan-after-its-deemed-un-islamic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mexico
YES

No

Are you even a country? I though Poland was just some boil growing on Europe's ass.

Haha, you seem to be, quite literally, BUTTblasted, mate

Yes

I don't like gays, no

CANADA
YES

Yes, but as long as they aren't being obnouxious about it, and trust me, they were back when it was legalized. Just go and mind your business.

Marriage is not important so no. That said I do believe in equal treatment; so if heteros can marry, homos can marry.

Yes, I guess.

Homos can marry, nobody stops them from marrying a woman.

I do, what I don't support is gay parades

Flag
Voted ye on the postal vote so take that as you will

no

Sure, why not. It will make some people happy without harming anybody

So far I'm seeing overwhelming yes and one in the closet subhuman losing his shit.

I don't support marriage.

Yes

Haram

So is prostitution.

No, a marriage is (and should always be defined as) a holy union of a man and woman.

mexico
yes

Why is there such a strong correlation between poverty and religion? You see it in Hispanic communities in the US and Eastern European slums like Poland.

I hate how fedora this will make me sound, but
poverty -> no education -> stupidity -> religious fanaticism

>Ad hominem
Marriage is a religious institution, deal with it. If a homo wants to have a serious relationship (90% of them don't, because they are promiscuous sluts) he can always get a civil partnership agreement with his "partner".

Non-religious, highly advanced societies like Japan and Korea don't allow gay marriage too so your argument is invalid.

America
Yes

Flag. Yes. Love shouldn’t be limited in this day and age.

YES

How is what I said ad hominem? You are poor and you are religious.

Hispanic countries are inhabited by non-whites, while Eastern European economysuffered from 50 years of communism, brainlets.

Plus communism literally enforced state secularism and fought all religions.

AhhahahahhahhahhahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahhahhahahhahhahhhahahHhhahhahahahhajahahahhahhahahhahahahahhahahhaahhhaahhaahhahahhhahaha
No

You tell em, Hooter!

>ehyuk, dem queers ain't gon git married awn mah wawtch!
>now mah sister awn de other hand...

You are trying to make a corellation between being poor/uneducated/religious and anti-gay vs. rich/educated and pro-gay.

It's a failed attempt.

Don't worry though, God loves you the way you are and awaits for your return from the sinful path.

yep

Why would you want to get married unless you're a religious fanatic anyway
Seems like a pretty shitty deal

Wow powerful...

Power...

>BOI GIT IN HERE AND LOOK WHATCHER MOTHER DID
>AHM GONNA HAVE TA TEACH YI SUM MANNERS

Full...

I support equal treatment of all citizens by the government, and I believe in individual and group rights to discriminate on whatever grounds they like.

>Hooter
*Cooter

Seems less like a gay thing and more like a mutt thing.

I hate this goddamned state so much

Liev Schreiber isn't gay

Those people don't exist. They should be arrested for pedophilia now.

Yes, what's the problem? Two white men/women loving each other is better than a horde of niggers copulating in the street.

Haha guys don’t worry it’s only a problem in america haha...

Fag
Yes

Why would God create humans in a way that allows them to be born gay and then condemn them for following their instincts
The girl (?) looking like some Slaanesh deamon straight out of Warhammer is pretty bad, but other than that this pic is pretty damn manipulative. This happened in a library, not a school. The children were not forced to come. It involved informing them about LGBT stuff, not trying to "convert" them or some shit

Hahaha... wow what a great future....

Literally nothing wrong with this picture. You got me with the shit involving kids, but these are just some dudes hanging out.

I don't know user, why would God create some people pedophiles and condemn them for following their instincts?

Perhaps because humans aren't animals, and aren't enslaved by their instincts?

Haha wow at lass I see It was wrong to dislike gays...

almost fell for ur b8

>only replying to your own posts
Bitch move, buster

>little Oskar sits on the floor of his dilapidated soviet apartment
>every day before supper of potatoes and water, his nanooshka would ask if he loves Jesus
>if he said no, she would beat him with a rolling pin
>he dreams of a life in a first world country, but being poorer than most sub Saharan Africans and mutated from prolonged exposure to soviet radiation, he knows it can never be
>in the distance, a German Shepard barks

Wasn't bait. You're making false equivalencies.

Wow you got me there. I guess that means this type of shit is okay.

No

Yes. And I also strongly support being able to legally change your gender and get easy access to hormone replacement and surgeries.

Yea okay sure

Cutting of your penis and putting on fake boobs won’t make you a girl and not even if you take pills.

There's nothing wrong with it. They're not hurting anyone, and they look like they're having fun. They're certainly not stealing my wife or teaching my kid anything inappropriate.
More power to 'em, I say.

Isn't child marriage common practice over there?

That's another good question that you shouldn't probably use as an argument. Why are some humans born with inherently negative traits? Isn't God supposed to have created us to be like him?
Still, there's a difference. Pedophiles need to rape to sate their desires. Homosexuals can engage in mutually consensual sex.

No

No, but there's nothing wrong with it if they want to pay for it themselves.
You seem like an angry young person.

In islam its more like people have been given negetive traits to test them differently. Will they either just ignore them and keep on living to their best or end up like an angry manlet shitposter like me

Lo de la corte interamericana de derecho también a pegado fuerte acá. A cada rato sale en la televisión gente hablando de que si Panamá debe aprobar le matrimonio gay. Porque en Costa Rica la Corte Interamericana fallo a favor de no se que.

Don't lie to me, Kazim.

girlsnotbrides.org/child-marriage/pakistan/

No fag marriage only legalizes sodomy and degeneracy.

not state recognized marriage, no. Don't really support state recognition of hetero marriages either tho

wtf I hate Koreans now

Does it really matter? If someone has done voice training, looks like a girl, and wears girl clothes, then it doesn't really matter what she was raised as or what her chromosomes were.

Plus it's been demonstrated many times that transition is an effective way of dealing with gender dysphoria.

Also, funny how you always focus on "men who want to be girls" rather than people who transition from female to male.

>"g-guys do you support gay marriages"
>"reeeeee whu dont you stupid bigots!? How dare your answer not be of my liking!"

>Why are some humans born with inherently negative traits? Isn't God supposed to have created us to be like him?

God didn't create us perfect becaise only he can be perfect.

We are supposed to overcome our imperfections and work on our positive traits.

>Pedophiles need to rape
There are 13 and 14 yo girls who willingly fuck older guys.

Both sodomy and pedophilia are equally illogical from genetic point of view.

>degeneracy
lol fucking dork

I just think it's hypocritical to oppose consenting adults getting married, while supporting the non consensual marriage of grown men and children.

worldglobal.news/2017/07/15/bill-banning-child-marriage-fails-in-pakistan-after-its-deemed-un-islamic/

I am not religious, but it would not be bad if it were, it seems that for you, yes, you are an intolerant who expects to be tolerated imbecil

>being religion means you are dumb!

No

So does being Canadian, it seems.

Why are all fags like that? Passive-agressive, deprived of sense of humor, arrogant and self absorbed. Just like women.

What about the imperfections which are impossible to overcome? Like the flaws that make babies die shortly after being born? The ones which make people miserable and completely dependable on others for the entirety of their lives? You are free to believe in whatever you want and I respect it since you are capable of providing logical arguments, but I can't worship a God who cruelly punishes people for no reason other than smply existing.

Because they are faggots and want to undermine the basic moral fabric of society.

I do not see anything bad

Why are we constantly being raided by /lgbt/ these days? Please go back to your board.

Sorry they shut your subreddit down. Maybe go to Sup Forums with the rest of your Reddit blow in friends.

>i think
Stopped reading there. Mentally ill people do not gave a functioning brain

god i hate faggots

/lgbt/ is more like /tttt/

I don't get it... You're agreeing with what he said

How am I?

>What about the imperfections which are impossible to overcome? Like the flaws that make babies die shortly after being born? The ones which make people miserable and completely dependable on others for the entirety of their lives?

Obviously it's not an easy subject, but in Christianity those who suffer during lifetime usually have guaranteed place in heaven.

And in case if you don't believe in afterlife - their pain is ended anyway when they die.

Korea.

Ok, I guess.

Wow, I really wonder why many lgbt people are killing themselves.

Thanks for proving my point.

Because its 2006+12 and being homophobic is gay

Why does the Eastern Hemisphere tend to be anti-gay marriage and the Western Hemisphere pro?

We've got answers from Poland and Pakistan. Now we just need Yemen and maybe Haiti and all the biggest shitholes on earth will have had their say.