Preacher Live Thread "Herr Starr in Play Edition"

Last week SoK episode saved Preacher from a funk, will it have enough juice to carry over this week too?

>DUDE WEED LMAO man made a good comic book show
Who'd thought

Herr Starr looks pretty good.

whats that pigs problem?

I think there's a methane vent there that piggy just can't get off of

that or God's absence is causing cosmic anamolies

>New Orleans literally pays people to taze people to see if they are alive and if they are put them in an almost literal paddy wagon

is this a real thing?

Not as bad as tazing, but yeah, the cart thing is real

Cass please

I feel like they would have made more money if Cass just got back up and rinse and repeat all night

How many times do you think can you repeat that before they catch on that something's up?

they're drunk ass bayou hicks, probably atleast until last call

Will Seth make Cassidy a huge piece of shit?

The only real problem I have with the show is Cassidy not wearing his glasses. Every other change I'm fine with.

he wears his glasses when it's sunny, but irl wearing sun glasses in doors or when it's dark makes it fucking hard to see

Yeah but they're part of the character, he never takes them off because his eyes look all fucked up due to decades upon decades of vampirism. He just looks like a normal guy in the show, I worry that they're not gonna show his uglier side.
Also where's a stream.

>muh vampirism is a curse meme

bull fucking shit, maybe after a millennia or so it would get old but for the first few centuries shit would be a wild ride

Cassidy died RIP :(

looks like ghosts

Oh we're gonna have fun with this version of Herr Starr

Kek Starr

B A S E D
T
A
R

inb4 Starr just shoots the guy

after all the screening was it really that surprising?

whats his problem?

Starr is fucking perfect, Cassidy doesn't have to carry the show alone anymore.

is it just me or is this starr stuff over the top?

>SoK
>Herr Starr
>Cassidy now and then

they show has enough going for it to keep most interested

I don't see any problems here.

shit son if anything he's restrained right now, wait until he starts getting obsessed with Jessie

You mean like the whole show and comic?

Oh fuck yes i was waiting for this guy

Tulip please

I wonder if insurance would allow the actors, while wearing a vest, to legit get shot if they wanted to

>Tulip is getting shot repeatedly until she develops an immunity to bullets
Saint gonna get BTFO next time

Compared to the comics this show feels way too light hearted and toned down. Really not a fan.

>Trump
Sup Forums hates it now.

>Microsoft Sam tells a talking head to shut up because he's not a scientist

fair point

they already bitched about it for a year,

So, this will be cancelled?
ratings go down with every week.

Into the Badlands got renewed for an expanded third season and on nights that it didn't follow The Walking Dead it had comparable ratings to Preacher. If they can keep their ratings from dropping any further than they already have they might be able to squeeze one more season out of it.

it's actually gotten pretty watchable compared to the first garbage season