What are the best made-for-TV movies?

What are the best made-for-TV movies?

youtu.be/UpAcztfmZUY?t=10714

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oEtdcbYRo1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the music theme was fantastic

I remember liking the Gulliver's Travels a lot

This was truly a gem of television. The storytelling was top-notch, the actors were mostly great and the sets were more than okay for 98.

&Children too

children kind of sucked compared to the first one

gen y plebs dont know...
this changed the course of anerican nuclear policy & development

The best adaptation coming thru

Literally the first two things I think of when i think of /underrated kino/

This is what I always think of when movies about nuclear disaster are brought up. Some day I'll get around to watching Threads.

The one about waco with dude from wings and growing pains dad. Mark harmon and the ted bundy story was better tho. I claudius was good aswell

Amerikuks have no idea Wyndham Earl played a Canook politician who beat and killed his wife

It.

There was a tv version of All Quiet on the Western Front that was really good. Not as good as the original, but still good.

I always thought the best one was Arabian Nights. Decent special effects for the time

All Hallmark Entertainment productions.
To answer OP's question, look no further than Hallmark Entertainment miniseries from the '90s and '00s.

In addition to these three, The Magical Legend of the Leprechauns and The 10th Kingdom were also god tier.

Arabian Nights was decent too.

this was great as a kid, dunno how it holds up. also remember an andersonville miniseries being really good.

youtube.com/watch?v=oEtdcbYRo1k

>Hallmark Entertainment productions
I remember watching Dinotopia as a kid. Any other recommendations for Hallmark miniseries?

I remember liking The 10th Kingdom, Leprechauns was just a retelling of Romeo and Juliet with Leprechauns and Fairies

Most of the others are so-so.

Not a Hallmark one but I used to rent Rose Red from Blockbuster all the time and fall asleep halfway through. Still a good TV movie though.

Not a movie but The Tenth Kingdom miniseries is perfect.

its what my mind immediately goes to when people describe shit as 'comfy'

like the only thing