youtube.com/watch?v=f4oBuDsQ9gI
youtu.be/J0RKpmjjpLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EngKxF3Cqh4
youtu.be/4CuJ08nwJpA
youtube.com/watch?v=6ohreiBenzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>godtier soundtracks from godtier movies
ftfy

I thought it was awful, personally. The scene this track is from is the only scene I really liked. It felt hopeful, inspiring, fun....kind of the exact opposite of everything else in the movie.

This is objectively the opposite of a terrible film, and you're a fucking faggot

MoS is at minimum a 9/10

youtube.com/watch?v=KVu3gS7iJu4

This.

I woudn't say is terrible, but is barely ok. 6/10

This is honestly one of the best trailers ever made. The tone, Lisa Gerrards heavenly voice in the background. Man this movie looked fucking incredible. I remember being so excited going into it.

Wasn't bad in the end but didn't come close to what this trailer promised

reddit loves man of steel though because it's made by BASED ZADDY

Nobody on Reddit likes Man of Steel because it's cool to hate every modern DC movie, aside from Wonder Woman: The First Avenger.

That and Reddit hates anything remotely conservative. I mean the fact that Reddit and Sup Forums are both polar opposites is just that- a fact.

Utter bullshit. You can't beging to cite all the problems with Man of Steel on that shitfest of a site without some fake geek wanker going apeshit on you, all the while shouting down superman returns and how bad the original superman movies were.

youtube.com/watch?v=k03-BJV_tjA

Isn't that theme from Gladiator? Kind of lazy desu.

Most of these are invalid. People hold it to a standard they dont apply to other films.

>Terrible Movies
Found the pleb lads

Most of the dumb nerds I've seen go on and on about how Superman Returns was underrated and Man of Steel was "not muh" Superman. I know it's not a perfect film and I more than recognize the short comings, but I constantly get shit on by people who take themselves too seriously because I'll defend Man of Steel.

>That and Reddit hates anything remotely conservative.
Isn't the Donald Trump subreddit in their top 5 most popular?

>top 5 most popular
By what metric? And r/the_donald is despised by every other part of reddit.

>2017
>people still don't know how to link to a specific part of a Youtube video

Where are you browsing? Because that isn't /r/superman or /r/movies

Screw you OP. It was a great movie. That's all I'll say since No one wants to have a rational conversation on it.

Best ost
youtu.be/9GHGCBChGqQ

Reminder
MoS > BvS > WW > SS

>Uninspiring compared to the original.

youtube.com/watch?v=HyE1V6Ac49Q

Superman Returns had one of the best openings of a movie with only a couple of lines of dialogue. Then it fucked up. You can't beat the original theme by John Williams the Man.

This. MoS is still to this day the best DCEU movie

I just wish he smiled more.
Oh and his dad dying in the tornado was dumb

This is the GOAT trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=T6DJcgm3wNY

We aren't talking about gay openings faggot

Great theme, shame Hathaway wasn't the best Catwoman. Should have had shorter hair

Fuck you nerd. If you knew anything about Superman you'd know it was just like the old show and held true to the spirit of Superman. Not some depressing dark shit.

>Oh and his dad dying in the tornado was dumb
Very true. His dad dying of a heart attack is one of the more important things involving superman's development. It showed that despite being this god-like being with these amazing powers there were still many things beyond his control and works to humble and humanize superman. Him just letting his dad die and also the way his dad seemed to not really try to get away was pretty stupid.

wew

Is it bad I like all three of these?
Tasm 2
youtu.be/URqviqEnRJ4

Incredible Hulk (2008)
youtu.be/Mdbsz4E7sgo

X-Men last Stand
youtu.be/wPiR55vh4TQ

Nah senpai, this is the best capeshit trailer ever:
youtube.com/watch?v=wsf78BS9VE0

youtube.com/watch?v=f4oBuDsQ9gI

1978 bitch. MoS didn't come close to being as hopeful and "super" as this soundtrack. Choke on a dick.

Fuck you, long hair is GOAT. Hathaway's catwoman would have been fixed if they had taken away her dumb heel knives and gave her some retractable claws/thief tools on her gloves

I thought that Cavill does a pretty good job as Superman

I would have enjoyed this movie. Too bad it never got made.

I don't know.If we're just talking movies.. In Superman I it was a good scene but unfortunately it was never focused on or brought up again.
>"All these.. powers. And I couldn't even save him."
Next scene he's doing a montage of finding work to happy music.

In MoS, however, while it was admitedly for a dumb reason, John Kent telling Clark to stay back and not help him actually humbles the character. Ot grounds Clark and forces him to choose to stay more human than g-dly. It's why he goes to church before revealing himself. Just so he can be sure he isn't losing his humanity. It's why he DOES all of the dietic poses, that people complain about, as Superman and not Clark.

Oh and my OST was Dr. Manhatten's song from Watchmen
youtu.be/J0RKpmjjpLQ

>Man of Steels theme isn't inspiring or hopeful!
kek what kind of meme is this?
youtube.com/watch?v=EngKxF3Cqh4

It's not superman. It's something. It's just not superman. You're free to be wrong though. Tell me how you go from John Williams Theme to that shit and say with a straight face MoS had a better theme. If you can, I recommend autismspeaks.org .

Ehh... no. This and Maybe the MoS teaser will always be GOAT
youtu.be/4CuJ08nwJpA

>imb4 it's essentially the same teaser.
This one has the best theme.

Nice false flag

youtube.com/watch?v=6ohreiBenzM

The rest of the soundtrack is a bit too lighthearted IMO, as good as Reeves is, the movies never did a very good job of taking Superman and his potential seriously, it's just two hours of flying around saving randos. That said, nothing captures the triumph and idealism that Superman represents as well as William's main theme.

That oepning is great. Williams could really grasp the spirit of a movie and put it to music perfectly.

>say with a straight face MoS had a better theme
Did I say this? Or was I retorting the statement that "MoS' theme isn't inspiring or hopeful"?
Take your finger off the fucking trigger, cunt.

Oh hey bitch. When you get your head out of your ass and go back to the original comment, you'll see that I said the MoS theme didn't come close to the Superman Returns theme by JOHN FUCKING WILLIAMS. You're a fucking dumbass for defending your pathetic movie this hard that is still being regarded as a "meh" movie 4 years later. And to be clear since you're an idiot, I'm not defending superman returns. I'm defending the Opening soundtrack which is the MAIN THEME. Take this comment one sentance at a time, wouldn't want to hurt your head.

>You're a fucking dumbass for defending your pathetic movie
Oh the irony
Again, I'm not even comparing the two. Just simply stating that it is idiotic to say that Man of Steel's theme ISN'T hopeful or inspiring as said here But feel free and continue to sperg out over failed reading comprehension. It's quite funny.

The only good things from this score are "Flight" and "What are you going to do when you are not saving the world". The rest is a bunch of simple, lethargic, droning, and head banging against the wall-inducing drivel. That's what happens when you compose by committee. You get superficial wallpaper music.

Arcade is good too

This soundtrack had like 6 notes played over and over