/brit/

just found a pic of thailads gf edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AlAf3YVMlag
youtu.be/6vwNcNOTVzY
fatsecurity.com/tools/test-results-calculator
youtube.com/watch?v=ntG50eXbBtc
strawpoll.me/15088065
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/02/16/black-panther-review-great-actors-make-failure-launch/
youtube.com/watch?v=AR8D2yqgQ1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IS THIS THE THREAD THEN?

someone post the jacob weese mogg photo

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is the greatest album ever made

grow up

Japanese music
youtube.com/watch?v=AlAf3YVMlag

thats not how you spell psalm 41

they're funny in small doses
weird way to spell Plastic Beach

funniest post i've seen in a while

REALLY LIKE KANYE BUT THAT SEEMS LIKE A STRETCH

>I read
impressive

Oh my days lad

lad

BLACKED

meant for

Based Indian man is posting in 1 minute

Just thought of an epic business idea but not gonna share it with you all because one of you turds will steal it, claim it, and profit from it as your own.

Peak 'Ye
youtu.be/6vwNcNOTVzY

fatsecurity.com/tools/test-results-calculator

is it to exchange goods and services in exchange for monetary compensation? because thats my business idea and i claim it

Think they should put solar panels on the roofs of hybrid cars, and the bonnets

because it's one of the most iconic musics from here, (no wonder it was playing in rome), it's a really meaningful music too, Elis Regina died too young sadly.

Now we have the macaco here LOL

NEED a Blair gf. A fille au blair if you will.

where is based indian man?

where is the based ethiopian bull?

>flatmate is starting off her hens night at our flat
>i'm staying to help cook tea on the bbq before leaving to stay at my sister's because fuck being around a group of drunk women
>one of her friends brought a fucking dog with her to our flat for a party

The British phenotype

The Paluxy River, also known as the Paluxy Creek, is a river in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a tributary of the Brazos River. It is formed by the convergence of the North Paluxy River and the South Paluxy River near Bluff Dale, Texas in Erath County and flows a distance of 29 miles (47 km) before joining the Brazos just to the east of Glen Rose, Texas in south central Somervell County.

gf is curious

would you date a girl who's 149 cm tall?

I like Brasil

I honestly love it, it's so beautiful

Makes me want to visit Brazi

bizzarro Tony Soprano

The nose is so blocked up I can't sleep

literal dwarf

>a bbq in winter

reporting

of course the irish wants to visit monkeys because he is one

It's something that not everybody can do without putting in work and effort. But I don't want to say what it is because I don't want any competition from people that are willing to put in the work and effort to achieve.

Maybe I'll tell you guys what it is after I've milked the majority of the profits and market share to be had out of the idea. But not until then.

That's not a bad idea. There are some significant barriers to entry though. Like start-up costs for one....

just woke up
gonna get back on the k

Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets
Just Thailad

what is that in normal measurements?

Good for hugging

How many yards is that

>flag
fuck off

fight day

BASED

Sorry I have a 15dm minimum

yeah

>mexican
>calling us monkeys

You mean Kosovo independence Day

I take that back
>flag
fuck off

Business idea : a parent company. Open a company which's sole purpose is to buy businesses while keeping the CEOs of those companies in their position. They'll just report to me once a year and I'll pretend to listen. Basically passive income

no problem for a leprechaun

Do not listen to the retard, you are welcome here

uhm no sweatie fight day is about two days away

You're terribly wrong.

what makes /brit/ so comfy?

youtube.com/watch?v=ntG50eXbBtc

Has janny's nut finally been done in?

faggy

Fucking kek

me

strawpoll.me/15088065

strawpoll.me/15088065

thanks britbro, i appreciate you.

Went out with a girl about that height, she dumped me though :-(

Did someone say spandau

that webm always made me feel weird

excellent post

/heem/ >> /box/

>wog
fuck out

nothing faggy about 15 minutes of fencehug lad

Link

What's stopping them from demanding more money or else quitting? If the CEO knows that the company can't exist without him, then he has a very advantaged leveraged position over you, the parent company.

Plus, you can't just buy a really successful company and retain its top talent on the cheap. Those people didn't get to where they are today by being stupid and naive. Their valuation of their business's net worth is going to be so high that you're going to wind up overpaying like 150% of its true value just to purchase it.

holy fuck two macacos here

Puerto ricans ought to be genocided

Sadly, this type of music is far away from being popular nowadays, only music about sex, cheating or leftist agenda are mainstream

agreed

>picture: New York

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/02/16/black-panther-review-great-actors-make-failure-launch/

Spandau Ballet is one of my favorites UK based bands. my avó and mãe loves this music

youtube.com/watch?v=AR8D2yqgQ1U

Can't wait for our bunga Parker to knock out your nigger Joshua

UK, USA and the entire continent of africa will be on suicide watch

I see thailad has cast his vote in the poll

bit rude

love how i sparked off the autist earlier when he posted several times about seeking refuge in new zealand and tarquin island gold hoarders and i responded earnestly until he realised i was taking the piss out of him and went on a huge dave based rant. i love how posting here at weekends on chang has given me this retarded rep over such contentious topics as whether a teacher who sheds a tear of joy and pride when their students leave is out of control emotionally. lol imagine a bunch of students in a leaving assembly with their parents there and the female teacher starts to cry a bit and someone puts their arm on her shoulder and all the parents think it an incredibly touching momemnt and this guy charges in screaming "YOU'RE OUT OF CONTROL EMOTIONALLY YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS AS A TEACHER"

>to intelegent for /ausnz/
>to dumb for /brit/
I'm a lost boy looking for a place to call home

you are a subhuman
you do not deserve to live

all of this is uncomfortable
except Churchill, who for some reason looks like he could be a dead relative close enough that you sort of feel like you might be expected to care but distant enough that you don't care

alri dave

prefer beto over the other spic

Business cancelled

Thailad? Bye lad

>dave thinks people will actually read his long paragraphs
ha