Your 'go 'za will be right out, sir

>Your 'go 'za will be right out, sir.
>Would you like us to put 'chup on it?

What do?

Would you be willing to fuck my wife?

No just give me my pizza and get as little of your big nose Newport breath on it as possible. Hurry up, my hawk is getting hungry.

I ordered hot dogs you fucking coon!!!

Put some Chuck on it instead.

Get me some 'cha sauce with that and ill be on my way

This t b h f a m

I... Need... More... MEMES!!!!!!!!!!!!

>just finish rigorous penis exam
>am worrying about no singles policy
>Would you like us to put 'chup on it?
>at this point my mind breaks, too much anxiety, I was not prepared for this question.
>awkwardly shuffle my fat ass out the theatre with 'za in hand.

What kino made Robert cry?

CIA's death in The Dark Knight Rises.

Non-english speaker here, is the 'za thing a COMPLETE meme or just a 99% MEME 1% ACTUAL IRL RETARDATION situation?

I've heard people shorten pizza to 'za many times IRL.

Emoji movie

Some people say za in socal but like its not super common. Mostly like surfer and skater bros

Non-ironically?

There's usually some sense of humor to it, but it's like ironic shitposting, once you do it enough times it starts to become serious.

Not that guy, but I've heard it too and they knew they were being smarmy dickhead by calling it za, but it was still funny.

I don't get it

I can see it being funny if done like that, I just thought it was an actual soccer mom trying to sound in with the fellow kids or some shit like that.

is such retarded short hand for words like that even in use anywhere in the world? I could see some in shitty areas of california people talking like that but I don't want to believe it.

>non-Americans have never had 'za and 'da

Glory

Mean creek was a 10/10

>/ck/ shitposting on Sup Forums
I don't understand.

BLACKED