/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wH-Seo_zBvc
youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
youtube.com/watch?v=q6GW03WsFgU
youtube.com/watch?v=mk1DXwb-XbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is Jon so bad at communicating vital information by which to give a better understanding of important facts. Just, 'You gotta believe me guise!'

>Carcosa

*blocks your character development*
*reverses your character development*

GREAT BIG TITS YOU COULD BURY YER FACE IN

There's a vast difference between strategy and tactics. Jaime is good at the latter while Tyrion is good at the former. And it's pretty obvious that Jaime has absolutely no mind of his own right now, he is just a drone for Cersei.

his dialog was written by a woman

Why is a woman who birthed some dragons, seen a ton of weird shit in the house of the undying, and been visited by some fucking spoopy ghost a few times so skeptical of a fairly well known legend actually being true?

mommy

Why doesn't Jon teleport his bannermen to the Wall and take them to see the Others?

Bran spies on Meera bathing!

>TFW every possible series of events is happening, all at once

>tfw Sophie enjoyed the rape scene IRL

could daario=euron still be possible on the tv show if he's using faceless men magic

Just like IMDB, /got/ thinks the season is improving as new episodes are released.

CUT MY WAIFU FROM THE SERIES
ITS TIME TO DROP THE SHOW
SUCH BULLSHIT
NO MEERA
DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT CERSEI AND DANY

He probably didn't have to spy on her in that cave. Or are you implying she didn't clean herself the whole time? That's naughty.

Daario is Victarion

*teleports all the way from Riverrun just in time to see everything crumble*

>Maelys the Monstrous punched a horse to death and tore a man's head off his shoulders with his bare hands
>still gets punked by Barristan

>british genes
Wanna know why they built the greatest naval empire on earth? All the men wanted to get away from their wives.

>respectfully hand Bran WF, knowing her place and not falling into YAS QUEEEN bull shit
>quietly pardons herself when he creeps her out
>doesn't, trigger warning, SJW snap at him
>will continue to love and respect her brother no matter what weird cult shit he got himself into.

Tully women are perfect.

/ourguy/

jon x dany hentai when?

what is she saying here?

Kill yourself, I voted 1 in all three episodes.

I hope you die

>Thank the god's for Bessie, and er tits

youtu.be/wH-Seo_zBvc

>yfw he'll strangle cersei like tyrion did with shae
>yfw it's out of jealousy

>"Where can I get some ketamine?"

Euron is the only thing saving this season right now

... but what is your last resort?

>all these normalfags that can't wait for jon and daenerys to fuck

Why are normalfags suddenly okay with incest when they have been shitting on jaime and cersei for it for years?

why are Tyrion and Varys so stupid now?

>Tyrion is good at the former
Examples of good strats from Tyrion?

>AAHH GREY WORM HELP ME

Second episode deserves a 2 at least just for that Euron scene. Yes, it a ridiculous and hilarious one at the same time, but that's the best we can hope from this show now.

ITS LIKE POETRY IT RHYMES

nigga I'm a targfag and even I can't support this ever

Why did neither Dany nor Tyrion mention that their priority should be sending messages to the major houses of Dorne to appoint one of them as the new Lord Paramount so they can rally the Dornish and march their army north? Surely D&D aren't so dumb that they think just because Ellaria and the Sand Snakes are gone that means Dorne itself is gone?

"Gainax is best studio"

>impending doom of The Walking Dead heading down south to eat everybody
>7 seasons and they've not even arrived at the wall yet
>humanoid characters that need to eat and sleep have no problem going from one side of the continent to the other in the space of a single episode

Really makes me think, yah know?

How cute of Dany to squat down a bit so they can kiss

>leaving a cripple outside in the cold

What the FUCK was her problem?

Normalfags think Ceresi is evil.

Went to schlick to the thought of Meera jerking Bran while he watched Sansa get fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck

FOOTAGE FROM EPISODE 7 ENDING JUST LEAKED, GET IN HERE BROS!!!!!!111!!!!

Dany was so tsundere bros

Poor Bran probably can't feel his legs by now.

damn she looks good in that pic

Reminder Jon and Dany were literally made for each other

you give dnd too much credit

Guys why is everyone teleporting?

Let's imagine Jorah didn't have greyscale. So Dany doesn't send him away at the end of last season. He sticks with them and has been with her the past few episodes, instead of showing up next week.

So in other words, there would be fucking nothing different. The entire greyscale plot was pointless.

>House Dayne of High Hermitage are a strong and loyal house
Darkstar joins Dany and saves the world

>Damn it, tarly! The archmaester will have my ass for this!
>You're a loose cannon, but you're a damn good maester, and you know how to get results.
>Clean my shit bowl.

biggest red herring in the seven kingdoms

I guarantee you that the next season's premiere would be with the White Walkers suddenly occupying all of Westeros and the initiating the Long Night.

>t-take the dragonglass b-baka
>it isn't like I wanted it anyway

>Reminder Jon and Dany were literally made for each other

Incest is wrong user.

uh he had leather on it's cool

I hope you get cancer and die

He won the Battle of Blackwater using wildfire you retarded fuck

is the fate of Stannis the biggest plothole in tv history?

Tyrion was always stupid in retrospect. Varys really has no reason to exist anymore. He offers nothing at the moment.

Her arms aren't fat enough

why do people think the maidboychick is arya?

arya is headin straight fo da norf

because normies don't give a shit about logistics

Who /alwaysbelieved/ here?

Sick of people bitching about this.
We went over this last season when the resurrected Jon.
Nothing matters anymore.

Just finished watching the latest episode and…. Holy Fuck! What a truly S H I T T Y tv show this is.

“You busted up that crack house pretty bad, McGarnagle. Did you really have to break so much furniture?”
“You tell me, you had a pretty good view from behind your desk.”
“You’re off the case, McGarnagle!”
“You’re off YOUR case, Chief.”
“What does that mean, exactly?

IT MEANS HE GETS RESULTS YOU STUPID CHIEF!

Remember how groot died and everyone was sad only for us to find out about baby groot?

Well imagine this: Baby Stannis. He's just like baby groot except he's stannis. He's not a real baby, that would be shit he's about a foot tall stannis with a slightly too big head and he says cute things like "I'M THE RIGHTFUL KING" in a cute voice. Imagine pic related but with stannis' face.

Thoughts?

What does Sam think maesters do? I mean I can see why he didn't like menial tasks like cleaning out bedpans (though he should be fucking used to that, that was literally his job at the Wall for Aemon) but things like copying old scrolls that are breaking down to preserve them? That's one of the fucking points of a maester, to preserve knowledge. Did he really think they'd just let him hang out all day and fuck Gilly all night?

>I love you Salsa
>I'm giving you to some bastard psycho
>because that makes sense
>it's all part of the plan!
>oh you've escaped? Now we can enact the plan!
>I love you Salsa
>chaos ladders are everywhere

This is some top-notch writing.

don't be foolish, they fight next season

nah he's at a new job level, copying parchements. ever play the sims 2? it's like that

literal dog face

Season 1 dialogue
youtube.com/watch?v=q6GW03WsFgU

Season 7 dialogue
youtube.com/watch?v=mk1DXwb-XbM

Sam will go with him and he'll explain about the wights, as a fellow fedora and GRRM self-insert, Tyrion will believe him

Everyone that likes the Jon and Dany pairing should be publicly executed, bunch of faggots

I don't know, maybe Dabid and Dan made it so as to show how much Daenerys means to Ser Jorah Fedorah. Pretty fucking funny that greyscale could be cured so fucking easily, though.

Probably a bit impatient that he's doing menial bullshit while the zombie holocaust is about to kill all his friends.

Although the twist is going to be that all those old scrolls and books are lore about white walkers anyway.

We see you, lastriver

>joffrey dies
>show goes to shit

>You've got 12 hours

>43yo mother of two
>looks fucking amazing nude

>method of curing greyscale declared too dangerous to use by experienced maesters
>a fat sweaty man with no experience does it just fine

Never cared to play it but Terenas lines gives me the chills.
Ending cinematic of frozen throne with the voices from the frostmourne is also good.

fuck off, us Jojen have been fucked harder

Fun fact - that S1 scene was something D&D requested GRRM to write, because there isn't a chapter in the 1st book that had Robert talking with Ceresi.

Again, both talentless hacks. But GRRM >>> D&D.

It's all that twin brother semen, man.

Wrong, they have lore about Rhaegar and Lyanna.

would he be cute :3

Remember when she literally had a vison of herself sitting on the Iron Throne covered in frost and snow, then there's a guy telling you that winter and the living death is coming

Lots of 43 year olds with 2 kids look good user. Ever heard of a MILF?

Also that was a body double.

That's a body double fool.

Why doesn't Jon just lure the infected into the teleported and teleport them out to sea?

Reminder that we were robbed of the true Daenerys.