Man, I'm so glad I spent 50 years of my life working 8 hours a day every day

>Man, I'm so glad I spent 50 years of my life working 8 hours a day every day

Moron. I got paid money for it. Instead of shitposting for 16 hours a day, I shitpost for 8, and exchange the other 8 for cash

>I got paid money for it.
And you can't take it with you.

HAHAHAHA XD

hahahaha even in weekend?

Work only sucks if you have a profession you hate.

Which is realistically 90% of people

>everyday

>Man, I'm so glad I spent 10 years of my life shitposting on a Vietnamese cartoon board

Probably in hospital from a work related disease too.

Wouldn't it be more something like
>This is it?

35 actually

>Man, I'm so glad I spent 25 years of my asleep

haha

Lucky if you get only 8 hours, more like 10 to 12 hours these days.

this but unironically

Even if you like your job, would you still be doing it full time if you had enough savings or other income?
I only work because I need money. I'm lucky enough to have found a job I enjoy, but I don't fool myself into thinking that's all to life.

>man, im so glad i started balding at 20, couldn't grow a beard, and just sat in my room for my entire life instead

Most people wouldn't handle not having a job. Not with the middle class morality that preaches usefulness.

no 9 to 5 is easy
its supposed to be 12 hour shifts 6 days a week

Honestly I'd prefer that over spending 50 years of my life on the internet 12 hours a day, but that's where I am.

>8 hours

lmao get a load of this careerlet

unless you're working minimum wage 8 hours is common for knowledge workers

Are you guys pretending to be working hard now?
I know you work 6 hours and have 2 months paid leave.

>work 6 hours and have 2 months paid leave.
no one in my entire shithole midlands peasant 30k population town has ever had money that easy unless they shit out a kid every 4 years

Hahaha

OK maybe those really rich cunt like Australia and Norway

I would and I do, you slowly grow insane when you're not focused on anything

But full time?

yeah. I get enough passive income to have around an average salary, comfortable but not enough for an extravagant trust fund kid lifestyle, so what else am I supposed to do with my time? play vidya and shitpost and drink and smoke weed all day? been there and every day I woke up with a feeling that I'm wasting my life

get a load of all these idiots trying to rise above the fact that theyre still losers

>Man, I'm so glad I got a wife who divorced me and kids who hate me

I'm planning on only working part-time. 50-75%

As opposed to living in squalor because I don't have a rich mommy who can pay my bills?

>fully automated luxury communism will happen in your lifetime
There's still hope lads

no it won't lmao

>Man, I'm so glad I spent 50 years of my life doing nothing and being a useless leech

not in eastern europe lmao
the people liviing in automated luxury communist countries will still need some kind of cheap workforce to keep their dream running

I would legitimately be glad if I spent 50 years doing what I wanted to do instead of being a wageslave

>b-but the social contract!!
Society isn't upholding its end

but
reckon I'd love that than toiling all day, having a few hours in the evening and then getting ready to sleep for work the next day

You'd think that but it drives you mental. You don't have a goal. You'd end up sitting in front of a screen from morning till night, drinking and smoking and doing fuck all
>man, I'm so glad i spent 50 years of my life achieving nothing, having built no character and overcome no challenges

Most people don't do that shit in their careers regardless

Let them pretend. They say all this shit, but really most just work to afford the things they’re talking shit about like drinking and smoking lol
And they need it more, after working those long hours to make mr toilberg his money for pennies

t. wageslave college student

Absolutely nobody who spends everyday doing nothing is happy. People who work are functioning adults, they might not look forward to work, but they'd be lost without a job

t. mr. noseberg

>Man, I'm so glad I spent 50 years of my life posting white women getting anally fucked by black dudes on a Japanese imageboard

yeah, good for you.

you wouldnt have any money to anything at all you fucking monkey

>t. Mr. Goldberg

>the only way to earn a living is to work for someone else

yeah you can also sell your ass

Gas, grass, or ass. Nobody rides for free

>what I wanted to do

Being a NEET leads to depression and sitting around doing nothing watching your life fly by and you never get anything productive done.

Working leads me to depression

>neets can’t be productive

Socrates was a NEET.

Get a better job then
I am sure they can but they very rarely are
We're talking about modern day NEETs m8

t. NEETs
The white man has a proud ethic. No one said you had to toil for a Jew

Alright, I'll swing down to the job store and pick out a better job

Fuck off

Apply for new jobs, improve your CV etc

Or are you just one of those moaning bastards that never actually solves their problems.

Socrates was a stonemason, trade he learned from his father, owned a stonemasonery workshop which was bringing him modest income, in his youth served served in the military and also for some time served in the Boule, something like an Athenian parliment. hardly a neet. not to mention that profession of a philosopher itself was recognized as a venerable occupation by Greeks, being a philosopher by trade was a thing.

dont give ANY advice to these rats

ouch