Is Legend good?

Is Legend good?

I wanna fuck that fairy girl

Yeah it's great. Watch the director's cut if at all possible.

It's basically the concept art for Ocarina of Time.

> it was The Best Song in the World.

That was Tom Cruise.

Not as good as "Krull"

Tim Curry makes a great Satan.

Legend is kino but Krull, that shit's on another planet.

What is the best version of this movie to watch?

Yes.
Jerry Goldsmith and Tangerine Dream's scores are both great. It's mythic as fuck but still has weird 80's campiness.

I like the burger version. The bong cut has more footage that doesn't add much and I prefer the synth score

yeah, it has Tom Hardy in it
twice

krull is terrible and why does no one talk about DRAGONSLAYER?

Krull is fucking great. Too bad most people have never heard of it.

>tfw the whole 007 stage burned down and one of the most elaborate sets in history was destroyed months before filming was complete.

This movie would have been a true classic had that not happened.

That depends... is your love strong enough?

Only if you're loved by the sun.

Sounds like something fairies would say. I'm going back to my cottage.

Dragonslayer is kino.

Yes, yes it is.

Krull works despite its ridiculous concept.

Legend has everything to be a great film (sets, makeup, cool premise, photography) but it doesn't work.

Really makes you think.

YASSS
How dare you defame Krull btw.

It baffles the mind to think that this is a Disney flick. Then again, back in the day the mouse did produce the Black Hole as well.

>inventing time travel to burn down a fucking movie set because you were mad about Prometheus and Covenant
You've gone too far, Sup Forums.

Black Hole was another good one. It's true you can see the quality go to absolute shit over time. Take for example some of the 1990 animated's which have clearly been superior to anything released afterwards. I think Treasure Planet was like 2002 or so but it's not great either. It's just not as bad as the newer attempts.

A childhood favorite. I would watch this movie everyday, shit is magical when you're young. Just like willow.

you got that backwards you turnip

I had a very good memory of the movie from when I watched it as a kid. I rewatched it recently, it was garbage. Tom Cruise acts like a retard in the film, it's embarrassing.