How will the world react when Wonder Woman wins an Academy Award

How will the world react when Wonder Woman wins an Academy Award

The same way the world reacted to the movie.

"Ehr."

I would be surprised, the only person in that movie who would deserve an oscar is chris pine, everything else was complete shit, especially the directing

Ignore the triggered revisionists

Waking up and turning pillow around, to colder side

It could definitely win an award for worst third act

What kind of award? A minor technical achievement like SS or one of the big ones?

What exactly am I triggered about? I'm not allowed to think a shitty movie is shitty? Fucking sperg

by the end WW went full retard with CGI
i think chris pine saved it with his charisma , WW herself was a dead eyed fish

sure it can be claimed it was a commercial success, like TFA, or Rogue one, but really, fucking both are trash, and no amount of money will absolve that

that award should go to Guardians of the Reddit

Sup Forums will suicide
DCucks will pretend like they don't hate women too

affirmative action at work

moving on~

I don't.

Me either.

Are you folks male-feminists by any chance?

I physically cringed when I saw this bit.
Overall it's a perfectly okay capeshit, but there are two real cringe moments in it, this and the "I'm no man" bit, but this is easily the worst.

No, I've just been laid. Unlike you, retarded smelly permavirgin pajeet.

lol fuck no. I just don't hate women because I'm not some bitter, beta orbiting faggot.

sure! that's why you're racist always talking about muh race swaps for marvel
>dude we totally don't hate women we are just racist!

>I've been laid
Lmao

The fact most critics didn't join in the hate like previous DCEU movies and the ticket buyers responded way better as well hit the biggest nerve of the year.

I think everyone agreed that the last part was pretty bad. The rest was actually good though.

Same way the world reacts to any trade show award ceremony. The next day on the way to work (google "job) they will hear about it in some crappy morning radio show,park the car,and get on with life.

They look like normal people. Except the glasses ginger and the Frozen loser.

DCEU needs someone like Feige to make the edits and overlook everything, the movie was good but it could have been awesome

Marvel Pajeets will be shitting themselves in the streets

Disney will buy themselves one next year to try and keep the shills working FOR FREE

Why the fuck do so many people from Sup Forums watch this garbage?

seriously wtf is wrong with your brain?

But I thought Pajeets were DCEU?

>Marvel hues

They are

Marvel keeps black washing characters, DC has yet to do it
>MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Aquaman?

Race swaps don't bother me all that much for the overwhelming majority of characters. The only time that bothers me is when it's done with zero consideration to whether or not it totally fucks the character.

Take for example a lesser-known X-Man - Sam Guthrie, aka Cannonball. He's basically a hillbilly just like me. I came from that same environment, had pretty much his same upbringing, and identify with his character in a lot of ways. If they transferred him to a movie and said, "Surprise! Cannonball's a cholo from Los Angeles now, but his name's still totally Sam Guthrie," well what's the fucking point of that? Why even try to pass him off as the same character at that point? It would be the same as saying you can make Luke Cage a Korean guy from Oregon and it doesn't change anything.

The Wonder Woman movie didn't turn its love interest black. Mmmm.

The comics did though. Even that was a what if story.

>DC has yet to do it
Yet they cast Wonder Woman as a shapeless kike, Aquaman as an edgy dudebro coconut nigger, and Flash as a twink spic

I was ready to cringe, expecting it fully for the words "I'm no man" to come out of her mouth; instead, I was pleasantly surprised.

How do we stop the Jews?

They won't. JL will win all the Oscars.

JL will probably win some more Razzies

Same as the movie itself
'meh'

Ww is leagues worse tho

Sure if the Jews pay for it again. I'm okay with them winning both Razzies and Oscars.

Spiderman Homecoming pretty much proved the majority of Pajeet microdicks are marveldrones

with thunderous applause

I own many Wonder Woman comics, books, figures, and statues.

Even I thought the movie was "Eh.".

I probably won't, the only thing a movie award signifies to me is that they pandered to the right crowd or have the right friends.

will be a great time had by all DC fags. imagine their side having TWO awards.

This part and the opening scene of BvS where young Bruce is being lifted out of the well by the bats are the only 2 times I've walked out of the movie theater