youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

azor jon

rightful king of seven kingdoms.

youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY

FIRST FOR AMERICAN TOLKEIN

nth for gilly is best female on the show

based Jonfag

did anyone dislike how they made slave nigger girl into some sassy bitch last episode?

>All men must die
>But I am no man!
wtf were D&D thinking when they wrote this shit?

Cersei....what a bitch hey?

was it rape

Reminder:

>Jon Snow looks nothing like a Targaryen
>Stark genes are weak enough that Ned porking Catelyn only results in one mainly Stark kid out of five
>Edric Dayne tells Arya Ned and Ashara fell in love
>Barristan Selmy believes Ned and Ashara were in love, and that they fucked at Harrenhal
>Howland Reed sees them dance together at Harrenhal
>Ned tells Robert that Wylla, a Dayne wetnurse, was involved in Jon's birth
>None of these people have any reason to lie

dispute this
>protip: you can't

>your ASOIAF fanfic will never be the most popular show on television

nth for house tyrell's gay flowers
>we poisoned your son who died a horrible death but Cersei is the real bad guy

I used to like Danaerys but she's becoming way too cocky. Kinda hoping she gets brutally murdered now after how she treated the guy who's trying to save the fucking world.

I'm pleased with the Varys scenes this season

She sounded more like a drone if anything

will Bran ever get back to his castle climbing roots?

I'm not ready to say goodbye

What episode will they reveal the teleportation device ? that's gotta be like a 10 minutes scene atleast RIGHT? all this time they had the power of teleportation, now that's a real G O T twist. Season 8 i assume

Season looks to be improving by the looks of the votes.

He said no but she kept going!
>mfw that's my fetish

Still my favorite moment of the show, even if it happened at the end of the second worst season

>hack HBO
>don't even release the 2nd half of Got Season 7

what gives?

>Africa is waiting for your return

>Stannis who?
>Son? I never had one of those.
>Jon, Tyrion and Daenerys these are the people I care most about.

Who is the biggest two faced traitors in all of GoT and why is it davos?

Reminder:
>You're a retard
Why does the possibility that Tully Genes > Stark Genes > Targaryen Genes (> means greater than just in case you're so retarded you don't know), you autistic cumrag.

>mfw dany and jon had a cute debate but now they're working together
They are totally going to rule Westeros after BTFOing cersei and the night king. I guess it truly was a... Song of Ice and Fire

Which is more likely? Ned hides the identity of his child's mother to protect the child from being murdered by the king, or Ned hides the identity of his child's mother to shame Catelyn because fuck her lmao

>yfw Aegon is actually Ned's bastard son who dies his hair tho

1's should be removed learn2statistics nigger

>episodes are still in post production

So should anything 5 or above.

>me right now

I'm going to the gym that opens at 5AM

could have receive legal threats

reminder that Dany has already won this show because STRONK WOMAN and MUH DRAGONS

>Ned hides the identity of his child's mother to shame Catelyn because fuck her lmao
Based

If you asked me a season ago if I'd like for the season to leak I'd say no because I loved /got/, memes and posting here. Now show turned to shit enough that even being here isnt what it used to be, I dont even laugh my ass off like I used to. I just want it to leak now so I can go and read better fantasy

Stannis marched his army to its death stupidly and burnt his daughter alive. While its shit writting by DD it still means tv show Stannis was a terrible King.

This is the original 20 Good Men. There's some other versions floating around that must be from later

Will Jon and Dany fuck? I mean isn't she his aunt?
I know it's not big deal for aSoIaF standars but wouldn't reddit/facebook/normies lose their shit?

jews are evil

yeah ep 7 read the leaks or ill castrate you

Dany is already a child of incest so why care?

From my point of view the jews are evil

Which DL do you guys use? There's like 50 different versions and every single one I've tried looks like ass.

This is Arya

She was going to kill Cersei but then saw Jamie so she'll try again when its safer. Since she probably wants to tak her face.

>Reminder:

>>Jon Snow looks nothing like a Targaryen
>>Stark genes are weak enough that Ned porking Catelyn only results in one mainly Stark kid out of five
The Targ genes were weakened after centuries of inbreeding,ofc Stark genes will be stronger than Targ genes. Besides "muh Robert" doesn't apply to everyone.
>>Edric Dayne tells Arya Ned and Ashara fell in love
>Doesn't mean it was consumated
>>Barristan Selmy believes Ned and Ashara were in love, and that they fucked at Harrenhal
No proof of that
>>Howland Reed sees them dance together at Harrenhal
Doesn't mean shit
>>Ned tells Robert that Wylla, a Dayne wetnurse, was involved in Jon's birth
We see her when Jon is born
>>None of these people have any reason to lie
No but they can be wrong

>dispute this
There was a fucking scene showing that Jon is Lyanna's son
>>protip: you can't
Yeah give mw that fedora so I can burn it.

Anyways I wasted time writing this, as it will inevitably be proven later in the season and you just want (you)s

You now remember that Stannis held Storm's End for MONTHS during Robert's Rebellion

Nowadays you can take the GREATEST castles of Westeros in under 10 minutes

it's been 20 years since the Rebellion, what castle capturing technologies did they discover in the meantime to make such drastic revolutionary strides within the field of Castle and Hold breaching?

>it will inevitably be proven later in the season
Absolutely showfag

They're definitely going to fuck and yes, she's his aunt.

I think normies aren't going to think about it too much unless someone outright states it's incest in the show.

how fast do ships move per hour or per day?

Interesting theory user

Dany's mom and dad were siblings

the whole show/book is a sociological experiment to see if you can get people to cheer for incest

she's a big girl

Most showfags don't even know that, fuck they don't even remember what happened last season

the technology of muh "20 good men" user, didnt you know?

Do you live under a rock? Like every normie suddenly loves incest if it's Dany and Jon.

jewish trickery

>the show is going to be the canon ending to the series because the fame and money it brought GRRM caused him to stop writing

on Sansa's face

Kill yourself, voted 1s in every poll, we are the majority if you remove the Reddit votes.

Honestly, they would get the job done IMO

Even then it will be proven later in the books

its almost as if main stream media isn't made with Sup Forums in mind, go cry about it on twatter seems to work for those people

Where the leaks at?

Whatever you say sweetie

>Aegon is a Stark who thinks he's a Targaryen
>Jon is a Targaryen who thinks he's a Stark
fund it

so I was being punished during the past three days and didn't feel like lurking, how did the resident branfriends respond to autist bran

>"dun worry luv, ur jus gettin dis little cheeky finner it ya bum"

www.google.com

gurm is a cuck and the pear shaped man is his autobiography

> no Schwarzenegger

Fucking dropped

you are the reddit

Turn that brain off, kiddo

i use the combo of not being a nigger on food stamps and HBOgo

irl:
15-20 miles per day
in the show:
Warp 5

>never been to Reddit
>somehow I'm the reddit
dumb redditfag

In the past I would've said that the endings to the show and the books are going to be very similar, but since the show is ending next year but it might take an additional 10 years until ADOS is out (if we're assuming that GURM is finishing the series) he could just change his mind multiple times until then

I voted 3 on all three because things can definitely get magnitudes worse. 1 niggers are just as stupid as 9 and 10 niggers

Look at all those characters that have nothing to do with the show

10-12 knots depending on the wind. But Westeros is meant to be the size of Britain. So sailing from Kings landing to The Reach should take less than a week. But sailing just from Dragonstone to Kings Landing, which should take less then a day, took Stannis a week.

>Everyone knows a Pear-Shaped Man. Jessie meets hers when she and her friend Angela move into their new apartment--he lives in the rotten-smelling basement apartment--wet lips, whiny voice, eating Cheez Doodles with warm Coke. He's always waiting for her, inviting her down to his apartment ... he has 'things' to show her. When Jessie's obsession with this repulsive man turns to paranoia, it takes over more than just her life.

First I hear of this, top kek

>They agree to form House Fyrewolf with their offspring

>implying I'm talking in any way about the show

Wow, thanks user!

>Reminder that the release covers for TWoW and ADoS will have Emilia and/or Kit on them

How the fuck could this get any worse? It's literally tumblr: the show

Just because Memeuron exists doesn't mean the show is any better.

factually incorrect but sure memes

My favorite characters in the show are Sandor "The Hound" Clegane and Jorah "Eternal Cuck" Mormont and to a lesser extent Bran "Three-eyed NEET" Stark

i'm starting to lose grip off these time lapses

how much time went through in this episode?

doesn't it takes weeks to get from kings landing to highgarden?

cersei asked for two weeks time to pay the iron bank

>But Westeros is meant to be the size of Britain
No, its not.

I thought Arya fucked off to winterfeels

>Westeros is meant to be the size of Britain.

It's meant to be the size of South America. It's pretty much everything North and west of Italy plus Britain itself

You're welcome, lazy cunt

you can walk at a leisurely pace and do a mile in 15 minutes

a sailboat with "kind winds" can definitely do more than 20 miles in a day

m-mpreg?

My problem mostly is the degrading of little finger character and Jaime lannister. Last season Jaime had doubts about Cersie how she burned the people alive, now he stands by her side and barely cares. Little finger is starting to look like a comic book villain that hangs around Winterfell. comments?
(English not main language)

>house firewold
>not ice dragon

the show is bad because the dialogue and writing is shit, and that people teleport and the concept of time doesn't seem to apply to the GOT universe

not because MUH ESS JAYY DOUBLE YUSS

who the fuck is aegon

Didn't he say that he was changing a few things in his draft because he didn't like seeing how they played out in the show, or something? This was a few years ago but I thought it was confirmed that they were going in different directions.

>every episode is a 1

nice going, edgy redditor