The Watchers On The Wall was the best episode

The Watchers On The Wall was the best episode.

Debate me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ViZSH6AujGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's true

It's actually objectively Battle of the Bastards because it's where Dany finally became done with the shitskin part of the story and where we got the payoff of the Starks retaking Winterfell. The fact that it's also objectively the best shot episode is just bonus points

yes

nah

Of course.

For an action episode I have to give it to Blackwater.

Yes

Top 5 Episodes are:

1. Battle of the Bastards
2. The Winds of Winter
3. Kissed By Fire
4. Hardhome
5. The Rains of Castamere

This is indisputable

great debate m8

switch out 3 with baelor from season 1
you just got disputed faggot

The only good parts of this show are in the North.

No GOODMENS

Mockingbird
Trial of God

Hardhome is the best episode

Jaime and Brienne in the bathtub is the best scene

Did anything come from the "leaks" today?

True

youtube.com/watch?v=ViZSH6AujGg

song related

looking back it feels like an entirely different show

It's the most rewatchable episode I think.

user has spoken the truth

This. It was all downhill after blackwater

wrong
Hardhome.

top episode list incoming
1. Hardhome
Brilliant medieval warfare action with the added bonus of being pretty much the only episode so far that has truly displayed just how threatening and powerful the Nights King is. Very well shot, great action, and it was huge for the plot.
2. The Watchers On The Wall
Great battle episode but the reason i put this one on instead of Battle of the Bastards or Blackwater is that we get a lot of character development for Jon. He truly proves he is a leader here as he is forced to earn his right to lead by sacrificing his first and probably only love, and contend with fighting the men he intends to befriend later.
3. A Golden Crown
The first truly shocking episode. I think the death of Viserys Targaryen was actually more shocking than Ned Stark considering just how much weight there was to his back story of a fallen dynasty. I think many expected him to die but i doubt most show watchers were expecting it so soon. The first of many shocking deaths and to me the only one that was a total surprise. (i didnt read the books until after i had watched season 1)
4. The Rains Of Castamere
I remember watching this with my friend who hadnt read the books and seeing the look of total abject horror as his (and many other normies) favorite character and his family were butchered and their army totally destroyed, all at once brining a storyline that had so much weight to a screeching halt. Robb Starks last gasp of "mother" is one of the most powerful moments in the whole show.
5. The Mountain And The Viper
I already knew what was going to happen but this episode was still an absolute nail biter when the trial by combat finally came. The fight, the varying reactions of the Lannister bystanders, Oberyns taunts, the Mountains confession, and of course the head squashing and Ellarias shriek all made for one of the most thrilling episodes.

Honorable mentions
Battle Of The Bastards
Stormborn (it was so satisfying to see the sand snakes die)