"She's not MJ, she's MJ"

>"She's not MJ, she's MJ"

imagine this level of DAMAGE CONTROL

Who is/was Gwen Stacey in homecoming?

When was top middle an option??

MCUfags are literally the lowest of the low, Candice Patton is fucking hot Zandaya is a wreck just like Bella Thorne.

neither is fine.. people simply don't care/know about the first character

We are really getting shit on after Trump's win

shit just wasn't done right, as the old saying goes "you catch more flies with honey" we shouldn't have grossed out the libtards into hating us, we should have put out a really good looking white guy to let them know that white is beautiful.

I wonder if this shit will ever stop. I honestly have nothing against black women or shitskin or women or any kind of dark-skinned people, they can mate and fuck and eat with each other for all I care as long as I don't have to fuck or live with them.

This kind of behavior will only aggravate us further.

shh just let them double down on the shit that lost them the election

Projects like these take years of development.

It's nothing to do with Trump, it was always progressing into more degeneracy, and it always will.

If Trump does have an effect on these retards, it won't happen until another year or two.

Is Michelle another word for Mary that I'm not aware of?

Bitch looks homeless

Flash is a wreck.
Tho I don't mind Iris as much as Wally. What is it with Hollywood turning gingers into black characters?

Just that her last name begins with a J so therefore she is also an "MJ". Sony pussied out of making her actually MJ. Thankfully.

I don't think it's fair to the actress or fans of the character.

The fuck is with Hollywood turning ginger characters black and making black people take on ginger roles instead of black ones?

I know people like to say she's an uggo, but I think she's pretty cute

its pretty pathetic how they name her MJ but still say shes not MJ after all.

If MJ has to be black then she should at least be attractive. No point making a character both annoying and unpleasant to look at

Nobody cares about Iris. Iris is nowhere near in the same level of recognition as Mary Jane. The only thing most normie people knew about the Flash before the TV show is that he ran really fucking fast. Nobody gave a shit about his love life or his rogue gallery.

She is not Mary Jane Watson, she's Michelle Jones.

Don't you know? It's 2017! If you aren't biased against white males, you're racist and sexist!

>trying to argue or dictate terms after movie completely bombs
>literally spends screen time lecturing about white guilt

>made a fucking point to point out that she is MJ in the last few minutes of the movie like it is some OMG surprise reveal guys!
>"she is not Mary Jane!"

OK, sure, maybe she isn't 'Mary Jane', but you're bullshitting if you say that she is clearly meant to be the replacement. Also love how bad that photo is - she looks stoned, angry, and wall-eyed.

>Zendaya is a wreck like Bella Thorne

not even close

I just don't get why he has to date 2 mixed girls, he just dated one in this film. Speaking of so fucking glad she left at the end, she was boring hell

Blackwashing is racism.

>
>>Zendaya is a wreck like Bella Thorne
>
>not even close
Stop adoring caked on makeup sluts

99% of what you see is fake there. Get a nice wholesome white girl who knows what to value.

>Michelle Toomes
>OH MY GOD SHE'S MARY JANE

>Mary Jane is supposed to be a 10/10 actress with red hair and big tits
>they cast a mixed race nigress who looks like a dude.

wat

libs will always hate everyone they consider 'beneath' them, trump or not

>michelle jones
this is literally the most "black woman" name they could have come up with.

Did anyone really like her tsundere character?

>all of that makeup caked on to make her not hideous

What u gonna do about it white boi? watch it and stfu

lmao

short of lashawnda tyrell williams

>cast a hot actress as a hot character
>fine
>cast an ugly actress as a hot character
>not fine
Well, yeah. If they had hired Kevin James to play Edward in Twilight, you'd better bet the fans would have some words.

>trump isn't hot
Liberal women dream about being fucked by Trump's YUGE orange cock.

wtf

Is this an actual phenomenon or did you just cherry pick these post

I mean this is a joke but they're already having problems with gay muslim characters. They think they're prime virtue signalling, but their dear "moderate muslim" friends know you can't be gay and muslim.

Just as how the question of apostasy is always uncomfortable with the moderates because they too believe in the death penalty for leaving Islam.

Things can only get crazier from here.

It's an actual thing.

I can't blame them.

Yeah she's soooo ugly

>Some retarded ugly fucks dream about an ornage retarded ugly fuck
>Yeah it's a phenomenon! MAGA!