/birt/

Edition: another Saturday morning with the lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zPAiPL7CQs
thoughtco.com/obama-gun-laws-passed-by-congress-3367595
politico.com/gallery/2015/08/its-got-to-stop-15-times-obama-has-pushed-for-stronger-gun-control-002064?slide=0
socialmatter.net/the-new-blacklist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gay

>another X with the lads
>look at me lads i'm one of you i made the new thread
>p-p-please like me
sad desperate saffer twat

Anonymous 02/17/18(Sat)10:45:22 No.85734909▶

>after spending 8 years in the completely isolated leftist bubble that is the liberal arts higher education system, here's my expert opinion, delivered direct from my ivory tower
Nobody trusts "experts" any more mate, they're 90% shills, propagandists, and brainwashed parrots who've spent years confirming their bias instead of actually learning and thinking

literally just fucking cooked up had that 2 minutes ago

when did the homo spam cease

no you didn't
be quiet

died of aids

when the people posting it died of aids

>"Africa" by Toto starts playing

find the Nigerian political climate honestly fascinating
a young democracy, having just reclaimed power back from a string of dictators
has to grapple with bureaucratic corruption
has to deal with islamic extremism
has to cope with a crippled oil economy and debts to the world bank
has to balance a Christian majority south and a Muslim majority north, even going so far as to have Sharia courts in a "democratic" country
has a complex patron-client system amongst voting adults and their representatives

(((85734922)))
>getting this mad on a Saturday morning by some anonymous nigger at the southern tip of Africa

youtube.com/watch?v=1zPAiPL7CQs

its a violent, corrupt shithole. thats why they all come to europe kek

you think that but if you take a field like economics, most of the papers in that field are just them trying to undermine each other by saying one another's methodology is flawed.

there is great debates in economics about whether migration or different fiscal policies are good or bad with academics trying to outdo each other for the best pieces of evidence, the best methodology, the most externally valid findings.

There is no liberal arts education in the UK either lol.

most of them are MILFs or hispanics
let the Alejandros get mad about that

Went to a drinking crewdate with the LGBT society last night

it was very fun though i cant remember most of it
people actually flirted with me! which usually never happens IRL coz only 3% of the wider population are gay, so it was a really nice surprise.

but also i am hilariously susceptible to flirting, and this one solid 4-5/10 managed to charm me into snogging him just through raw charisma, which im not sure how i feel about
in some weird way i feel "cheated"?

What could he even do?? How is it trump's fault?

post gibi

kill yourself you AIDS riddled cunt

it just takes time for a shithole to become less of a shithole and then become like a first world country tho
look at south korea 50 years ago

unironically this
Arrogant students will hate this post but if you take away the crude language the point is literally true.

Trying to decipher this post, think I figured out the jist of it, youre a disgusting homo? Am I right?

>What could he even do??

take gun regulation seriously?
or maybe make an actual proposal to address the "mental health crisis" that his side always blames?

he's president, it's his responsibility

quite an ignorant statement, friend
Nigeria is up and coming, practically the leader of African nations as well as the regional power in west Africa

he's doing everything he can by removing taco.
jose taco lopez was the shooter

what is it actually like to be a homosexual?
do you not feel desire towards the opposite sex at all?

He could permanently deploy SWAT teams at every school, lad.

a couple years ago there was found out to be like 50k government employees that just didn't exist. They were made up so people could get their paychecks

>and this one solid 4-5/10 managed to charm me into snogging him just through raw charisma, which im not sure how i feel about
>in some weird way i feel "cheated"?
ah yes, predatory gays
hate them

Add Sweden to the Jew leftie flag list

good talk

is subnautica good? i like autistic survival games desu

>a young democracy, having just reclaimed power back from a string of dictators
>has to grapple with bureaucratic corruption
>has to deal with islamic extremism
>has to cope with a crippled oil economy and debts to the world bank
>has to balance a Christian majority south and a Muslim majority north, even going so far as to have Sharia courts in a "democratic" country
>has a complex patron-client system amongst voting adults and their representatives
thought you were talking about britain here

corruption is always an issue in a new, rising, developing nation
there's nothing much you can do about it but hope that the situation improves as time passes on

any 99.8% man in?

you're (deliberately?) misunderstanding my argument.

my argument isn't that you should automatically believe someone because of their credentials. my argument is that people who work in academy, or think tanks (or to a lesser degree government and private consultancies) are often the ones from whom evidence about topics is collected and studied.

They spend their entire lives, trying to find out about things, collecting data, running analysis, critiquing other people's analysis, confirming or rejecting theories. Often a given academic or whatever will have a certain point he/her wants to push, but often there will be a whole bunch of other academics who disagree with him/her and who will completely deconstruct their theory, assumptions, evidence, methods.

What I'm saying is that if you're in-tune with the wider debates going on in the higher up circles of things you can gain insight about where the evidence for these things comes from, what and why the theroies are whatever they are, what the critiques against these things are.

It's not a case of just 'he has a phd therefore i believe what he says' more a case of 'he has a phd and wrote 5 books on this, he might have something interesting to say or people might have interesting things about what he says'

less questions, more answers

>practically the leader of African nations
so its the child whos just learned to stop shitting its pants. big fucking deal
its economy is atrocious, its people are fucking retarded, its had islamic insurgents for like 15 years and its a violent shithole. Lagos has nice areas that people always post but other parts are south africa tier
also I've worked with nigerians and they're so loud, obnoxious and lazy

It's already there

i like girls, theyre nice
they just arent at all sexually attractive

Well, you are a Jew, lad. But I don't quite think it justifies you being put onto a list.

>teehee am bent :v

>they just arent at all sexually attractive
how old were you when you realized this?

didnt click
didnt read
didnt ask
dont care

>when the girl locks her legs around the guy's waist

hate students, far more respect for working lads

Hmm I don't remember seeing anguished moms pleading with Obama to "DO SOMETHING!" when Sandy Hook and other school shootings happened under Barry's admin. Bit weird though innit?

why did keanu reeves's hair get progressively grayer in the 1992 dracula film

nah don't need no uni lads

just sticking with my woes videos.

i'd like a yank gf

why is ethiopa on there? ive never seen him get involved in politics. he mainly just talks about drinking and women. or motorbikes.

I don't know what makes a good dating profile pic and it's too embarrassing to ask anyone haha

that's greece m8

why's she covered in dirt?
nice body tho

love china me

obama actually wanted to do something

it was always obstructed by republicans

Xi JinPENG

i was never really attracted to girls growing up but i thought it was just because i didnt go out enough - i went to a boys-only school and literally didnt have a single female acquaintance until i was like 15
So i sort of assumed that once i actually went out and met some girls i would find them attractive

but then when i turned 16 i knew girls and i still wasnt attracted to them
and then one day the captain of the rowing team lost a bet and had to wear a croptop to school as a joke, and then in that instant i suddenly realised that, yes, i was gay and that men were hot

bao dai xi zao

The academic "community" is a vacuous den of ideologues
whenever an academic goes rogue and publishes something "controversial" (usually to do with sex, race, intelligence, violence and it's genetic essentialism) they'll get blacklisted from academia, often fired from their job and pushed into the fringes of discourse

Minimu looks to go outside and breathe the same air as females in 2018

so janny wont ban me aha

bu! BU!!

this is what the average australian will look like in 50 years (and that's a good thing)

Post the Marchen from Show By Rock dancing gif please

Because he was a sneaky nigger.
thoughtco.com/obama-gun-laws-passed-by-congress-3367595

that won't stop kids murdering each other

What did Obama want to do?

good point we should just accept that these things happen

>do something
you mean more gun regulations?
and how would that prevent any more of these disasters from happening?
criminals will eventually find their ways to acquire these weapons

gun regulation would work in countries where guns are legal, but scarce
however in the case of america, definitely not

morning

the misc and incel communities have rotted your brain lad, stop posting shit like this

Wrong, Australia will become Hapastralia not Asianstralia.

>you're (deliberately?) misunderstanding my argument.
>goes on to say something completely different from last thread
you're either stupid or have trouble expressing yoursef

I firmly believe there is no such thing as an expert in economics or politics. All of them spout establishment views which can be proven to be wrong yet we're supposed to bow our heads and believe them without question

I'm not questioning an engineer on some mathematical theory, I'm questioning a political scientist who tells me ideological talking points and barefaced lies.

Why you bring up quantum physicists is beyond me. It has nothing to do with what I said

had an encounter with daveposter at 4:30am last night, he is a true specimen

>Australia has a mass shooting
>2 weeks later guns are b&
>no more mass shootings

gun control doesn't work though

can you provide the academic blacklist?

that's a hapa in the pic
hapa boys look like twinks
hapa girls look like little girls

expand the state
weaken white America's hegemony
make friends with enemies and spurn old allies
Make America more socially progressive

politico.com/gallery/2015/08/its-got-to-stop-15-times-obama-has-pushed-for-stronger-gun-control-002064?slide=0

he actually took the issue seriously unlike repugs

wrong you utter imbecile
the problem isn't kids shooting each other, it's kids wanting to shoot each other
so you wipe all guns off the country (with your magic powers) and then they start googling nail bombs and acid throwers
you haven't solved a damn thing

>you start talking
>i ram my dick in your mouth
>no more talking

I want Emma Watson to fart whilst sitting on my face.

from my cold dead hands

what if some poo comes out lad

Insular Scots comprises varieties of Lowland Scots generally subdivided into:

Shetlandic
Orcadian
Both dialects, especially Shetlandic, share much vocabulary with the now extinct Norn language, unlike other dialects of Scots, due to the strong influence of Scandinavia[1][2][3] in the region.[4] The Viking invasions of the islands in the early middle ages replaced the indigenous Pictish language with their own tongues, which eventually evolved into the Norn language. Although the islands thereafter owed allegiance to Norway, they became involved politically with Scotland. Scotland annexed the islands in 1472 which lead to the replacement of Norn by Scots.[5]

It should not be confused with the vernacular of the Islands of the Clyde.

yeah sure

socialmatter.net/the-new-blacklist/

>/birt/
took me like 2 minutes to figure out where you cunts were

next step is to teach gaelic in shetland

yes all effort to prevent mass shootings is futile, understood

gun control won't work in america
there's a ton of unregistered guns in the streets & the black markets
and you can even print out your own gun these days (except for the metal parts)

>>/birt/
>took me like 2 minutes to figure out where you cunts were

All the better tbqh.

there's an Australian user on /k/ that always posts his shotgun and ar15
I thought all guns were banned
how does one own guns in Australian