Let's make georgia thread. i know there was threads like this previously, but who cares...

let's make georgia thread. i know there was threads like this previously, but who cares... i mean i'd like to answer to all questions about my country, you are welcome.

გისმენთ, მეგობრებო. მზად ვარ გიპასუხოთ ყველა კითხვაზე საქართველოს შესახებ. :)

How do I get into South-Ossetia coming from Georgia.

you can't do it easily, but, come on, why wanna visit that? that ain't georgia, that's pure shit full of non-georgian assholes.

:^)

I want to go there for the bragging rights. Can't I just bribe a Georgian border guard or something?

forget about doing that. that place sucks. can't you see i don't even write name of that place? i hate it.

Some people label Georgia as Europe because they think anything pale and christian is European, but what do Gerorgians feel, where to they categorize themselves?

Also do you know anything about the bitcoin mining going on in your country? I heard they made a deal with the president himself and now Georgia is world leading.

>Some people label Georgia as Europe because they think anything pale and christian is European, but what do Gerorgians feel, where to they categorize themselves?
europe-asia issue is one of the most discussed topics here. some think we are europe, some think vice-versa, but there are plenty of georgians who are like "what's so great about europe? why do you want to be labeled as europeans? forget it man, we ain't europeans, we ain't asians eitherr. we are caucasians.
>Also do you know anything about the bitcoin mining going on in your country? I heard they made a deal with the president himself and now Georgia is world leading.
bitcoin got hyped here recently. i don't know about president himself, but our biggest "leader", billionaire, is invested deeply into bitcoins.

How is your relation to the other people of the Caucasus? Do you feel anything in common considering all your shared history?

i'm not bragging but we are "special" people, and i'm being honest. other caucasians, azeris and armenians are absolutely different race, different people. they have nothing alike. they look ugly, with unibrows and uglyass dark skins.

we have absolutely different look. i myself wonder how and why we are this way, man. we are most "special" looking people. i mean wait a minute

>chinese, japs, koreans, vietnamese....
>azeris, kurds, armenians, turks...
>arabs, afghanis, iranians, iraqis, syrians...
>russians, belorussians, polandians, romanians, latvians, lithuanians...
>germans, dutchs, sweds, franchese, english, irish, belgians, norvegians....
>literally every black people

they look same, at least similiar

but we don't look like anyone else. that being said, one can guess who's georgian between 1 million people.

I can't
Georgians, Armenians, arr rook same

wrongest shit, man

Arr rook same, though.

damn, wrong. come here, visit georgia, i'll be your host, honestly. come here :) you'll change your mind

Mate I'm interested in your country and all but to my chinky eyes, Caucasians arr rook same

show me caucasian girl other than georgian that looks like this

do you like Georgia? how is life there?
it looks comfy though :)

looks like a spic lmao

how to acquire Georgian bf?

Hello, georgian friend. How's life?

teplo privetstvuiu ves pariadochni liud 4chanskogo centrala. stavliu vas vkurs pariadochni user shto gruzia atlichnoe mesto. esli ti kagda nibud vstretite menia, pastupai mne saatvetsveno.

Go to Turkey

What do you recommend to visit in Georgia?

Fact: Finns and Georgians are natural allies.

what makes you think so?

bump

are georgian girls hot

i posted them above
they are best
check the thread, i've posted

cool

I need a Georgian gf

I also love your script, it looks very aesthetic and unique

ჩამო ძმა ჩამო გიმასპინძლებ ბოზიშვილივიყო ჩამო განახებ თბილისს შეგაყვარებ აქაურობას, დიდად გაგისწორებ.

can you ID the guy on the left?

How many people know english? Russian?
Is tbilissi a nice place to visit?

>tbilissi
Tbilisi
>Is tbilissi a nice place to visit?
yeah, in any sense

you're fucking rude

why

please ID who the guy is they are all Georgians greco-roman champions

Does pic related taste good?

It's difficult to find in my cunt.

Are you that Georgian who served in the army during 2008 and was the only who could speak Russian?

მდაა...
მინეტსაც ხომ არ ჩაურტყავ?

you guys seriously don't know him?

>მინეტსაც ხომ არ ჩაურტყავ?
დედაში ჩაგაფსამ

Yes. It's one of the main reasons why I'm still alive,

Must be all the power of Chernobyl

Ofc, m8. 11 nuclear disasters/10

fuck off