This was the worst moment in the episode

This was the worst moment in the episode.

>le wise punished Bran too hardened to react to seeing his sister again
>that deadpan "hello Sansa"
Is this going to be this character from now on? Just another fucking lifeless deadpan zombie, like nu-Dany?

>otaku forced to go outside and interact with the nice normies

it felt undeserved. He wasnt like this when last we left him.

>average NEET meets roastie

AND I CAN'T STAND THE PAIN
AND I CAN'T MAKE IT GO AWAY

It was honestly really disappointing. When was the last time we saw them on screen together? And this is their moment of being reunited. An awkward, stilted exchange.

Still though, I guess it's true to the character of Bran given all he's seen through his visions and how it affects his view on reality now.

He's fucking ugly.

He peaked halfway through this transformation. Can't remember which season he looked best in. Probably season 5.

how can you even tell the difference between character growth and changes in motivation without the aid of exposition? the actor barely acts.

Did an ice warlock cast an "Uglify" curse on him on the trip to Winterfell?

Why did he turn into a gangly bird person?

It was pretty terrible also wtf "hey sis lets talk about that time you got raped, I'm watching it now on weirwood vision"

>I CAN SEE YOU BEING RAPED

puberty was a mistake

>When was the last time we saw them on screen together?
Legit like the third episode, I think. When Sansa left for King's Landing to throw her clunge at Joffrey.

How tight is Bran's bumhole, he filled in a wee bit.

He was trying to focus on not getting a boner because his big sister literally threw her whole body on top of him.

>You looked beautiful that night you were raped here in Winterfell
So is Bran a confirmed autist now?

DUDE ACTING

that is one quality furcoat he is wearing

>It was beautiful that night
>I have to go! says visibly upset sister
>I'll chill out here by the tree then.

>Looks weird
>Autist
>Likes to watch his sister getting raped

Where did it all go so wrong? Ned would definitely not approve.

Who's going to come and drag him inside?

>Where did it all go so wrong?
Too much time on Weirchan

based bran

I wish I could be that confident while being autistic

i mean I sort of get why they made Bran this way. He has seen glimpses of everything, he has seen all the sad things that have happened. He has a few visions of the future. He has become depressed and nothing excites him because he knows what's going to happen for the most part.
the innocence of young Bran is no more, he needs to be serious to get things done.

They should send Bran to the citadel where Sam can cure his autism. He saved Jorah from one incurable disease, surely he can do the same for Bran.

It does make sense that his character would be changed, but it annoys me that he's just so autistic. It would have been way better if he tried to comfort Sansa by acting sort of normal, like putting on a fake smile and talking about childhood memories and shit (as opposed to rape). You would still be able to tell that he's a little messed up, but to see him putting in some effort to be normal for his sister would be really good.

>now

WESTEROSI CLINICAL HI-FUNCTIONING AUTIST POWER RANKINGS
1. Bran (any age)
2. Rhaegar
3. Stannis
4. Tommen
slight gap
5. Patchface

GAP

6. Night's King
7. Howland Reed

GAP

8. Brynden Rivers

9000. Samwell Tarly
90001. Petyr Baelish

He can drag himself, hes a big boy now

I heard he was getting rammed by Hodor. I don't know if they mean the characters or the actors.

You're not funny, you know

Bran topped the turboautist dean's list for the seventh year in a row

Why are the english so hideous?

I have weird tastes, but his face is too funny now. He looked cute last season. I hope his face stops stretching