Why are you still living with your parents, user?

Why are you still living with your parents, user?

>What are love hotels

>but at home are our parents

So you use your car, dumbass. Oh wait, he probably doesn't even have a car.

Love hotels are expensive and you can’t really have a loud sex due to thin walls.
In your own place, you can have unlimited sex.

But you people don't have a home to live in.

>But at home are our parents
Go somewhere else then

Never stopped me desu

Because my parents own a big farm and I live in a different house on their property?

but i'm not

Because I'm half chink.

I'm not, I've been living in my own house since 10 years

I don't make enough money to be able to live by myself and still build up savings. I'm hoping to change that this year.

No money.

cheaper for me tbf
don't have to spend money for gas, lunch, dinner, etc.

i also help out with chores so win-win since they're always busy

this is why i'm holding off on a gf
no car, no money, no nothing to offer her a better life
hell if i'm incapable to take care of myself, why do i want another burden on my shoulder?

Because why waste money when you can save it?

niBBa in corea you just go to a shitty multibang for a few bucks and fuck her on the plastic pillows
it's all they're made for

If I moved out I would become an alcoholic instantly and I'd probably kill myself.
at least living with parents provides me the minimum of human contact

If I have to move somewhere else because of school or work, that's fine. But if I leave my parents' home to live alone just because, I'll at the very least be seen as an extreme weirdo for wanting to be alone, but most likely I'll be shunned and looked down upon by most everyone I know for abandoning my parents.

>but what about gf
You fuck at home or at hotels. And in the occasion that you get married, one will move into the other's home. Maybe the couple will live alone in a very close by house, or build a new house from scratch in the same land the parents' house is in.

>4.0%
>tfw 26yo and still live home

>mfw all those people with happy loving families
>mfw got kicked out at my 18th birthday because my parents wanted to rent a smaller appartment so they have more money for booze and cigarettes

I only made $1700 A month and rent for a studio is $1250 and a 2 bed room apartment goes for $3500.

Fuck that.

Least you aren't being raped in the basement

where do you live, Manhattan? just get some roommates, baka.

Houses in cities are over-priced at this moment. Building a house far away from the city is expensive too.

In USA, unless retarded, you make 30-50k right off the college and cheapest suburban house cost like 200k. It's pretty damn easy. So if you are American and live with your parent in your 30s, I think it's pretty fair people call you a loser.

In Asia it's 40 year of fucking mortgage. I think we aren't exactly using the same standard with muricunt but ok

>Just eliminate the point of moving out

Living with roommates is substantially worse than living with parents, fuck THAT.

>In USA, unless retarded, you make 30-50k right off the college

Where you are almost guaranteed to find a shit job unrelated to your degree and have half your monthly income going to repaying debt.

>Grandad's been dead the past 4 years and Dad is still paying for his mortgage
RM9000 to go...

I can relate to this guy.

I'm 33 and still live at my parents due to various circumstances. Some of them I'm responsible for, some of them not. Either way, I never had a gf and I've come to the conclusion I never will. Once you're out of school, it doesn't fly anymore bringing people over to your parents' place, especially a girlfriend.

To offer emotional support, duh