Mikkelsen interested in playing DOOM

cbr.com/mads-mikkelsen-doctor-doom-movie/

What do you think Sup Forums-bros? Mads as DOOM would be perfect, and ensure that they're doing away with the stupid 616 origin.

>be gyppo
>mom be contacting demons and shit
>villages get scared
>why are they treating us like dirt, REEEEE
>momma does a spell, kills all the babes in the country
>REEEEE why do they hate us REEEEE

With someone like Mads, they'll probably make him a proper Latverian/Balkan/Eastern European. I just hope they don't case a pajeet...

Bump

What the fuck? please Mads don't degrade yourself like this, you are above capeshit.

He was so forgettable in Doctor Strange

...He was in Doctor Strange... Jesus fuck, can't you 13 YOs get your facts straight before shitposting? And this is being made by FOX & Fargo's/Legion's guy.

Wait. They confirmed a Doom movie and its confirmed that guy (i wish i remembered his name) is doing it? Might actually be pretty good then. Is it going to be connected to the Xmen universe and/or FF?

He announced it himself (Noah Hawley) during SDCC '17. No other info was given.

Nothing was memorable in Doctor Strange.

If any villain deserves his own film it's Doom, but Fox marvel is trash 9 times out of 10

You can play multiple characters?

Yes, look at Josh Brolin.

DORMAMMU I'VE COME TO BARGAIN

Movie or series?
A series about Doom would be better imho.
The guy is too intelligent to just paste in a movie.
His plotting takes time.

Movie, most probably. But we'll see. All we know is Hawley is making a Doom... something.

Be already did Doctor Strange and Rogue One and is working on a fucking video game now. He doesn't give a fuck

4th remake of the fantastic 4? Really?

He'd be good as he would fit the part and he is a good actor. However, Victor von Doom in the comic books is supposed to be a very handsome (in a conventional way) man. In that regard, I don't think Mikkelsen looks the part.

But acting ability wise, Mikkelsen would do well, especially if the script is good.

Should get someone who's not very famous so he'll agree to keep a mask on the whole movie.

Mads would be a fantastic Doom if FF weren't made by the same fuckheads who shit out Fant4stic.

He happens to be the most dangerous man in the world
I’d hoped we’d never hear from him
I’d hoped we’d never battle him
But now the worst has happened and I must tell you what we’re up against
I first met DOOM years ago
When he wanted to be alone, alone to pursue his forbidden experiments
One day while conducting a secret experiment...

Later, when he recovered from his injuries
Instead of having learned his lesson, DOOM was bitter, angry, vengeful...

"What have I done to myself?
My face, it is hideous!"

He traveled the world, seeking a cure for his disfigured face. He traveled through remote villages, where strangers are seldom seen
He continued his search, never showing his face
Unless threatened by bandits who prey on travelers
Who foolishly wander alone through their domain

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY KEEP TURNING VILLAINS INTO HEROES

only one person is qualified to play doom

>implying implications

I'd like to see this happen just to see the massive collective meltown

I wanna see him play a hero for once.

He's still being more than picky with his choices. Certainly opportunities must be raining on him, and he's being careful.

Dr Strange wasn't the usual capeshit, and Rogue One may just be the best Star Wars since ep6. As for vidya, he picked no other than Kojima, who at least has a reputation for making good movie games.

THIS.

Disney needs to buy the rights. Fox has only had 2 good comic movies this decade.

they could do one of those hulk deals where only the character is allowed on screen and then make it a DOOM/strange team adventure

It doesn't work, he's going to want to show his face. The problem in the previous movies wasn't the casting, it was them being inexcusable pieces of dogshit.