Serious casting concern/question...

serious casting concern/question... why would they cast a handsome but obvious BETA-dude to be the most badass of the badass unsullied? this pisses me off about the show the most... its like they don't want him leveled up to be a distraction... I'm sure that's not how he's portrayed in the books, ya?

>handsome
>badass

I'm happier with the casting of grey worm than if they hired a fucking ape like john boyega

this thread fucking blows

The casting is an obvious Obama reference.

cuz no dick lel

He didn't have a dick dude how butch did you expect him to be

They have no balls, hence the boyish physique and beta submissiveness.

Unsullied are supposed to be mechanical fighting drones, not alpha males.

>handsome
wat

Nevermind how it makes absolutely no fucking sense to use eunuchs who produce little/no testosterone as an "elite fighting force"

This. It's almost like OP wasn't paying attention. I mean, it's not like Grey Worm hasn't specifically explained how he got to his position at least twice.

The unsullied aren't actually that great at fighting. There's just a lot of them and they're basically robots so they're willing to do anything.

They aren't even black in the books.

Not only is John Boyega a shit actor with an artificial career, but he's a total cunt IRL too.

they tried too many black people for the role and he did the best so the rest became the unsullied

They take magic steroids every day.

>beta
His cock and balls were removed from him literaly

So progressive

why do you say this?

i just hate that dumb fucking frown he has on his face all the time. what is that even supposed to convey? he just looks stupid.

That's just resting mulatto face

because boys need to learn to perform oral sex on strong women

yas queeen

>shit actor
Obvious.
>artificial career
Obvious.
>total cunt
Read stories of people who've met him IRL, not a single one of them is positive, Disney actually had to have words with him.

Reminds me of someone...

it conveys that he's stern, stern but fair

He needed to look threatening AND that he lacked balls.

The casting works.