because its really good.

People on RT don't have any genuine opinions

>comfy 90s vibe
>badass furlong and I always wanted to be a child criminal with a motorbike
>sfx are done effectively
>cgi not overbearing
>nuke scene is GOAT
it's kino as fuck you nigger

One of finest high budget blockbusters ever. One of best sequels ever. One of best scifi antagonist design ever. Still after 25 years keeps up to today's special effects. T2 got only 1 "flaw". It is still only sequel.

It's a good movie.

it's like the perfect action movie

ITT gullible idiots

if you dont think its a 10/10 from this scene alone, you need to reevaluate your life

that fat jew in the mental hospital knew about the robot hand being guarded by a bunch of freemason members with high level security badges

nice troll I still standby my post. it is a great film. too bad you are wasting your time with bait instead of pursuing good ideas like a jew

It was 100% within the past 3 years

It's being re-released in theaters in 4k later this month.

>there are 5 people out there who legitimately didn't enjoy T2
I don't feel anger towards them, just pure pity they can't like such a cool movie.

>3D
fucking dropped
why do they force this on us

In 3D. Not a big fan of 3D, but since I never got to see it in theaters, I'm very much going

>says it was 100
>actually was 93
Oh, you really BAZORPA!'d us good this time Sheldrop.

>muh nostalgia

are you retarded or am i for even replying to this post

>tfw no half-crazed, tough as nails mommy around to teach me about becoming a man

She was amazing in this. Role of a lifetime.

It's safe to say it's T2 and T1 are the best movies she's done.

When this movie came out there was no other action flick that could stand up to it.

Even at the time this was fucking huge.
I remember line-ups to go see it were out the fucking door and then some. One of the greatest sequels of all time.

well, the action was raw but the dialog was cringy af

Well it's no Batman vs Superman, that's for sure

this has to be bait

Because RT didn't exist when it was released. It's easy to rate it highly after it's had time to become a classic.

Perhaps, it is on account of it being one of the greatest films ever made

Those 5 people post here and make constant threads shitting on T2 while praising T1.

Don't get me wrong, T1 is a fucking perfect film, but these fuckers try to make T2 sound like it was directed by Uwe Boll and developed by a marketing department

id say greatest action film

greatest film? no.

Because it's perfect.

Can you fault it? Its practically flawless in every regard and entertains kids and adults alike.

At least the crtitcs know true kino.