strawpoll.me/15091302
youtube.com/watch?v=wKPlj4PkQZw
strawpoll.me/15091342
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
thesun.co.uk/news/5598114/tesco-sex-teen-video-colleague/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517763938077.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I CLAIM THIS THREAD FOR FRANCE

>Do you at seafood? What kinds? (multiple answers allowed)
strawpoll.me/15091302
strawpoll.me/15091302
strawpoll.me/15091302
strawpoll.me/15091302

>take loans from jews irresponsibly
>can't afford the repayments
>kick them out of the country

IT WAS ALL THE JEWS FAULT THEY'RE SUPER EVILLLL!!!!

post tunes

do you lads reckon tay tay has ever been blacked?

good edition

youtube.com/watch?v=wKPlj4PkQZw

basé

alri

the problem with angloism is that you eventually run out of jewish money

>10 minute shopping trip takes 20 because town is SEETHING with saturday normies who walk at 1mph, 10 people abreast, with three dogs and 18 small children running about at the same time
hate it
there's also a chinese dragon dancing about in the street and it was too cringeworthy to even look at but the normies were just lapping it up, brainless normies

Do aussies hate brits or are they commonwealth buddies?

hmm
the only vaguely jewish bank I can find is goldman sachs

huh
it's almost as if the elites aren't all jewish

love all seafood, feel sorry for food babbies who don't enjoy it - especially shellfish

i love you
and i miss you
HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

nowt wrong with the Chinese dragon lad

What do they mean by this?

should just pulled the brim of your hat down over your eyes and unsheathed the katana, then everyone would know you mean business and get out of your way.

nearly walloped a small ginger man with my bag of potatoes if that counts

fat gay cunt

anime

Have a lot of respect for the middle East, it's people and culture
Just wish they wouldn't come here

UG GRUNT
*hits your kneecap with club*

its a picture lad, we cant click the links in it.
like cousi

cheddar man was from a time when humans were very migratory so you had people from all over the place going all over the place
egypt was run by caucasians for most of its history, with only a small percentage of nubian leaders

toothpaste loves britains

thog you idiot, no rocks for you tonight

cheddar man looked like a spaniard/moor

Mary Seton (1542 – 1615) was a Scottish courtier and later a nun. She was one of the four attendants of Mary Queen of Scots known as the Four Marys. Mary Seton was the only one of the four not to marry, and continued in service with Mary, in Scotland and during her captivity in England. Mary Seton accompanied the captive queen back to Edinburgh after her defeat by the Confederate lords at the battle of Carberry Hill. Prior to the Queen's flight to England following the battle of Langside, Seton assisted her escape from the island fortress of Loch Leven by standing at a window dressed in the queen's clothes while Marie Stuart fled to the mainland in a small boat.

grim mindset

wtf a random black tribesman wandered into Britain and died there?
Open all borders, we're all immigrants.

>oxfam relief workers used prossies

literally who cares

>One has got to go
strawpoll.me/15091342
strawpoll.me/15091342
strawpoll.me/15091342
strawpoll.me/15091342

post something funny

any kantbot lad in?

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

nobody's said this

should have been at the gym 5 hours ago

>Do aussies hate brits or are they commonwealth buddies?

>like cousi

the cheddar man is just complete bullshit.

That 6th guy is pretty fucking lucky, if you ask me.

he needs to be taken into a care situation.

>a starving child is a prossie

ate a lot for lunch
mmmm x

England is absolute factory for peng slags

don't believe the cheddar man but the red leicester man seems very convincing

das a man lad

grim creatures
come on, Ethiopia

THe Cheddar Man is real, and he's POTUS!!!

bad opinion imo

awful

got called a centrist in zara lads

For me,

it's Constitutional Monarchism

munters

I wonder if there's a universal stencil that all these thots use to apply their facepaint

female friend just confessed to me that she really wants a cuddle and that she wishes she had a friend good enough to platonically sleep in the same bed with

hmmmm

toothpaste wants to visit the great nation of the UK.

What's up with you and plasticy looking women, lad?

oh, I forgot to post this hapa
Bruce wanted hapa pics

love comment sections on grime videos because how much they bring up americans and all the union jack flags

How do I get an Emma Roberts gf?

Come to Gateshead

hegel is trash

gib cuddles :3

I bet you didn’t immediately suggest that you two do it tonight and have therefore fucked it

you lads doing Visit My Mosque?

Mary wrote a letter to Mary, Countess of Shrewsbury on 22 February 1608, mentioning that her right arm was paralysed, and the letter was in French because she had forgotten the little English she knew after twenty years, as a 'poor recluse in a monastery.' She wrote that she had sent other letters to the Countess and Lady Arbella Stuart.[11] Mary Seton died at the Convent in 1615.
Little else is known about her last years at Saint Pierre les Dames other than what was written by James Maitland, the expatriate Catholic son of William Maitland of Lethington. Maitland visited the convent and found Seton to be living in poverty and suffering from failing health. He complained to her family, to whom he was remotely related, and to Queen Mary's son James VI of Scotland, but there is no evidence of a response. The bequests in her will show that she was wealthy

>going near Gateshead

Nefertiti looks Arab not white.

not really, but we're quite at odds culturally since britain is still very much entrenched in classism and we don't like snobs

Your oneitis is cute but football wags and slags just look so dirty and whorish it gets my heart racing

accurate?

*rolls eyes* send her my way you melt since you’re not man enough to get the job done

british people were black. whites have no homeland. no agenda here, no artistic license, just science.

thesun.co.uk/news/5598114/tesco-sex-teen-video-colleague/
Absolute player

yea

What’s the obsession with thots?

Don't actually understand how lefties have claimed almost every country to be black "homeland"

Like, niqqa, where do they suggest whites even came from then?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517763938077.webm

i've stated my thoughts on this topic before, i'm not going to do it again

do it again

my kots in a playful mood today
he's currently tearing my shins to shreds

nobody is saying this
you are arguing at brick walls and the voices in your head
you're hurting yourself for no good reason
stop it

nah
reach an enlightened state for about 10 seconds after a wank

For me it's Dr, Oetker Pollo Pesto

But only footballers have a chance with that sort of woman, get your head out of the clouds m8.

and you are replying to tards, resist the temptation.

post more of her. My willy is quite hard.

Vermintide 2 soon.
Are you excited?
I know I am.

I see you baby

Chicken madras

I don't expect to fuck them. Just wank over them

Video makes me so jealous, she’s pure looking and orgasms hard in that video

You can tell if an ancient influx of say, Vikings, was peaceful or not by the ratio of native mitochondrial DNA to native Y-DNA. If the mitochondrial DNA is mostly native the Y-DNA is foreign, you know that the Vikings who arrived were all male and that they killed all the native men and replaced them.

In a couple of hundred years you'll see the same pattern in many parts of Europe, Germany especially. Though the native men weren't necessarily killed, but simply acquiesced to being cucked.

Mary Queen of Scots is an upcoming British-American historical drama film directed by Josie Rourke and written by Beau Willimon. It is based on John Guy's biography My Heart Is My Own: The Life of Mary Queen of Scots. The film stars Saoirse Ronan as the titular character with Margot Robbie, David Tennant, Jack Lowden, Martin Compston, Joe Alwyn, Brendan Coyle and Guy Pearce. The film is scheduled to be released in the United States on November 2, 2018 by Focus Features.

am very horny
getting fucked by a 17 yr old tonight, havibg to make a real effort to resist wanking before he gets here

nnnffff i am in a VERY frisky mood

ammended

>Saoirse Ronan

Nah. Just had a wank and feel great now.